Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two

Go down 
+11
KTV-Time
The LL Father
King Silva
Lauren
X
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
Dead
Blue Ryder
Mia
Eric
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:44 am

Credit: Diva-Dirt
Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two Laycool

The self professed co-Women’s Champions, Layla and Michelle McCool have been introduced as the first ever female Pros on WWE NXT. The duo will mentor NXT Rookie, Kaval on season two of the competition.

Kaval is an independent star previously known as Low Ki in ROH, where he was the first ever ROH Champion. He is also known for his time in TNA as Senshi where he’s a former X-Division Champion.

Season two of NXT begins next Tuesday on Syfy at 10pm ET. This season will see fans being able to vote for the first time in determining who goes home each week and eventually, who wins. 50% of the vote will be determined by the Pros and 50% by the viewers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This actually makes me want to watch NXT now.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:49 am

thats awesome for them.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:49 am

same here Hailz! Laycool is taking over! Future HOF'ers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:56 am

RIP Kaval
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:59 am

Yea RIP man, it's the end of the world Michelle Layla
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:38 am

God wrote:
RIP Kaval
Yep

I'm so sick of Lay-Cool being shoved down my throat and now we're suppose to believe that they can make a male "rookie" better? Puhlease. But hey, what Michelle wants, Michelle gets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:44 am

As long as ma girl Layla is right there with her lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:46 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
God wrote:
RIP Kaval
Yep

I'm so sick of Lay-Cool being shoved down my throat and now we're suppose to believe that they can make a male "rookie" better? Puhlease. But hey, what Michelle wants, Michelle gets.

its like having John Cena mentor Kurt Angle...its a fucking joke
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 2:06 am

Kaval will be the first guy eliminated
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 5:30 am

God wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
God wrote:
RIP Kaval
Yep

That is a joke, seeing how Kurt was a star before Cena even began wrestling...So I don't see how that is relevant.

The joke was Miz mentoring Danielson when Miz sucks, and it actually helped Danielson become relevant. He even needed Michael Cole's assistance to become relevant.

Its a joke seeing Matt Hardy mentoring Justin Gabriel, Miz mentoring someone again, R-Truth mentoring someone, but as soon as its a diva mentoring someone, everyone complains. Some people just hate a woman being of higher standing than them apparently. Its the biggest joke that Layla is mentoring someone (and no Blue, she won't be in HOF -_-).

But the point is, its just an on screen thing. They DON'T actually mentor them.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:09 am

^^^^
I have no problem with a diva mentoring someone, I just have a problem with Layla and Michelle McCool mentoring someone.

I really hate the WWE for sticking Low-Ki with those two, I really do; it's like they're pairing people up for the Lulz.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:32 am

It was shocking but I will like it most likely.

Hope he goes far.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:22 am

i aint bothered tbh, LayCool have helped moved the devision in a new direction, with more matches, longer matches, more segements, longer segments, more tv time etc

and tbh i agree with Vix Kaval will be out first, i can well see them going down the Miz/Bryan route....its prolly a main reason they did it, they know that Miz sucks in comparions to Bryan, and they knew everyone of his precious fans would bitch, and they are doing it with LayCool and Kaval now
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 11:53 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
God wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
God wrote:
RIP Kaval
Yep

That is a joke, seeing how Kurt was a star before Cena even began wrestling...So I don't see how that is relevant.

The joke was Miz mentoring Danielson when Miz sucks, and it actually helped Danielson become relevant. He even needed Michael Cole's assistance to become relevant.

Its a joke seeing Matt Hardy mentoring Justin Gabriel, Miz mentoring someone again, R-Truth mentoring someone, but as soon as its a diva mentoring someone, everyone complains. Some people just hate a woman being of higher standing than them apparently. Its the biggest joke that Layla is mentoring someone (and no Blue, she won't be in HOF -_-).

But the point is, its just an on screen thing. They DON'T actually mentor them.

Sorry Cum Muffin, but I HAD a problem with Matt Mentoring Justin Gabriel because Justin Gabriel is 10X more talented then him, I had the same issue with The Miz.

BUT Does Michelle really need another "First", aside from being the FIRST divas champion, the FIRST woman to hold both championships, seemingly the FIRST woman to be co-Champion, now she is the FIRST woman to mentor NXT superstars? Yes Layla also but she's basicly tagging along Michelle's career of "First", If this was Gail Kim, Jillian Hall or Alicia Fox because they are doing nothing or Melina because she CAN play an on air personality, fine. I wouldn't be so bothersome because these women aren't being used and it opens doors for things they CAN do.

They have issue's finding things for Alicia Fox to do, yet they toss LayCool on NXT?? That is lame.

This just add yet another title to Michelle's un needed long list of achievements.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

@Rated X. Lol Danielson needed help to be relevant? Only ignorant WWENites think that, because they don't give anyone a chance unless they're in the WWE bubble, don't be ignorant. And if you cared to read, it's not the fact that it's a diva that everyones pissed....it's the fact that it's the 2 shittiest in Michelle McCool and Layla. Like everyone else said, it shoulda been Gail Kim if they went the diva route. Not these 2 pieces of garbage, notice how the diva marks are calling the fans of Kaval "precious" cause Laycool are being shitted on....gotta love the irony
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 2:02 pm

I'm calling it now....Michelle will hold WWE or World Title gold before she retires.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 3:01 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
God wrote:
RIP Kaval
Yep

I agree with both of yall. If any divas should be a mentor it should be Beth or Melina, because it will give them something to do while they are out with injury and Gail as well becasue she is one of the better divas and they are not using her.

I think it is a joke. Poor Kaval is going to probably get his butt kicked by 2 girls. Argh

I have no problem with a diva mentoring a male rookie my problem is with them, those 2, esp Michelle are being crammed down my throat and its getting tiring. Michelle being of a higher standing then me or the other divas is NOT the reason I dont like her. The reason I dont like her is becasue WWE is force feeding her to the fans and its annoying as hell.

Kev is right, it seems they cant find anything for Alicia or other divas like Gail, Jillian, ect but yet they have no problem finding Laycool something.

I think them as co champions made the SD divison a lot worse, it was going fine till that happened.

All I have to say is Beth and Melina need to hurry and get back.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 5:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I'm calling it now....Michelle will hold WWE or World Title gold before she retires.
Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two 773246

That actually made me laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 5:46 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Anything Michelle can be a first of it'll happen. The girl just needs to GTFO, she's annoying me now

And yes, I'd have no problem if it was a woman we could actually believe could mentor him but it's two frickin annoying women who only got that spot so Michelle could have her damn way. Beth, Melina, or Gail would've been just fine.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 5:54 pm

McCool and Layla been doing there job perfect latly. The fans are suppose to dislike them and hate them and they do which all of you clearly show. You can make any excuse you want for hating them but it stills stands.They been the most over diva team right now who is healthy and it is gonna give them the chance to market LayCool Merchandise which seems to have a good market with a hugely growing fan base it seems more and more. They are fine by me mentoring and fact of the matter people bitching about them mentoring something where the mentors really don't teach them much. You people ain't giving it a chance is completly stupid it might happen tuesday and might get lots of praise. I wouldn't be too quick to judge without seeing how it goes first.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 5:59 pm

Okay peacemaker, I'm not gonna wait to judge anything because it doesn't change the fact that the guy they're mentoring is 50x better than them
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:03 pm

CP Munk wrote:
McCool and Layla been doing there job perfect latly. The fans are suppose to dislike them and hate them and they do which all of you clearly show. You can make any excuse you want for hating them but it stills stands.They been the most over diva team right now who is healthy and it is gonna give them the chance to market LayCool Merchandise which seems to have a good market with a hugely growing fan base it seems more and more. They are fine by me mentoring and fact of the matter people bitching about them mentoring something where the mentors really don't teach them much. You people ain't giving it a chance is completly stupid it might happen tuesday and might get lots of praise. I wouldn't be too quick to judge without seeing how it goes first.

AGAIN I REPEAT ALICIA FOX IN DANGER OF BEING RELEASED BECAUSE WWE CAN"T FIND SOMETHING FOR HER TO DO. LAYCOOL ALREADY APPEAR ON RAW, SMACKDOWN & SUPERSTARS. THEY HAVE RIVALRY WITH KELLY, THEY HAVE TIES WITH VICKIE SO THEY HAVE LOADS OF SHIT GOING ON. ALICIA FOX HASN'T. SO WHY USE SOMEON WHO HAS 101 AND ONE THINGS GOING ON AND USE WOMEN WHO ARE ALREADY OVER.

MICHELLE AND LAYLA ARE OVER BECAUSE 1. THEY HAD LOADS OF HELP FROM VICKIE and 2 SO MUCH ATTENTION HAVEN'T BEEN PUT INTO ANY OTHER DIVA THEN MICHELLE AND LAYLA.

MUST I REPEAT THE RAW & SD FUEDS DATING FROM SINCE 2007?

Raw's feuds (injury or not)
Beth-Melina
Beth Mickie
Mickie-Melina
Maryse-Mickie
Maryse-Melina
Katie-Mickie
Alicia-Mickie
Alicia-Melina
Eve-Maryse
Candice- Melina
Candice- Beth
Kelly- Beth

While smackdown has been:
Eve-Layla (3 weeks)
Eve-Natalya (2 weeks)
Michelle-Maria
Michelle-Jillian
Michelle-Ashley
Michelle-Victoria
Maryse-Michelle
Melina-Michelle(w. Alicia)
Mickie-Michelle (w. Layla)
Beth-Michelle (w. Layla)
now Kelly - Michelle (w. Layla)

DO YOU SEE THE INCREDIBLE UN BALLANCE IN ROTATION ON RAW IN THE DIVAS ON RAW AND THE DIVAS ON SD? IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN PUSHED AS THE MAIN FOCUS OF SMACKDOWN SINCE 2007 YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT. THIS IS GOING TO BE TRISH ALL OVER AGAIN. MICHELLE BREAKS HER LEG AND THE DIVISION WILL BE DEAD AGAIN BECAUSE ALL THE FOCUS HAS BEEN PUT ON ONLY ONE WOMAN.

WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM DOING THIS? MICHELLE OR GAIL, ALICIA or JILLIAN HALL WHO ARE ALL STRUGGLING TO GET OVER AND USED ON AN IRREGULAR BASIS??
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:11 pm

CP Munk wrote:

what fanbase? the 4 ppl on this forum, the marks on UD and the mark website DivaDirt?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:13 pm

Dead would you be pissed no matter what diva was his mentor?

As long as a diva was his mentor it would be bad for him you feel cause he is better then all the divas on the roster right?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:26 pm

CP Munk wrote:

As long as a diva was his mentor it would be bad for him you feel cause he is better then all the divas on the roster right?
If you read the above posts this is what he said..

"And if you cared to read, it's not the fact that it's a diva that everyones pissed....it's the fact that it's the 2 shittiest in Michelle McCool and Layla. Like everyone else said, it shoulda been Gail Kim if they went the diva route"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:32 pm

Hailey wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two 773246

That actually made me laugh out loud.

it made me laugh when i thought about posting it.

She'll probably pin Cena to do it, too. Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two 773246
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:33 pm

from what I know of Dead

He would of shit on it had it been Gail,Melina,Maryse,Jillian,etc.

He wanted Kaval to get Bourne or Undertaker or Punk not a diva. I am sure he wouldn't deny that statement.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:36 pm

This is going to turn into something awful like that PMS & Meat storyline, I keep thinking LayCool is going to have Low Ki doing a bunch of dumb ass degrading things.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:43 pm

The Holy Spirit wrote:
This is going to turn into something awful like that PMS & Meat storyline, I keep thinking LayCool is going to have Low Ki doing a bunch of dumb ass degrading things.

Honestly I expect them to play the miz role this year who don't back there rookie much and be attracted too Alex Riley or Joe Hening giving there vote to one of them.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

god ppl whine at so much random things....its a storyline, LayCool are not going to be teaching Kaval anything, but to make NXT relevant, they need their top stars being mentors, ppl that the fans will tune in for...and whether Dead or any other LayCool haters like it or not, ppl tune in to see them.

and Dead you have no room to make out as though X only gives ppl a chance in the WWE bubble, you are one of the main ppl who never give anyone a chance if they havent gone through the Indy bubble, its the same thing
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:15 pm

CP Munk wrote:
from what I know of Dead

He wanted Kaval to get Bourne or Undertaker or Punk not a diva. I am sure he wouldn't deny that statement.
And I repeat, this is what he said!

"And if you cared to read, it's not the fact that it's a diva that everyones pissed....it's the fact that it's the 2 shittiest in Michelle McCool and Layla. Like everyone else said, it shoulda been Gail Kim if they went the diva route"

And LL, you're only happy about it because it's Layla, you are a bit of a mark whether you want to believe it or not
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:19 pm

God wrote:
@Rated X. Lol Danielson needed help to be relevant? Only ignorant WWENites think that, because they don't give anyone a chance unless they're in the WWE bubble, don't be ignorant. And if you cared to read, it's not the fact that it's a diva that everyones pissed....it's the fact that it's the 2 shittiest in Michelle McCool and Layla. Like everyone else said, it shoulda been Gail Kim if they went the diva route. Not these 2 pieces of garbage, notice how the diva marks are calling the fans of Kaval "precious" cause Laycool are being shitted on....gotta love the irony
You are so full of shit, if Gail Kim was chosen to mentor him you'd still find a reason to bitch about this. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:19 pm

I can't speak for Dead but I sure wouldn't because someone like Gail is believable since she's a fantastic wrestler
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:21 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
from what I know of Dead

And LL, you're only happy about it because it's Layla, you are a bit of a mark whether you want to believe it or not

I am saying what he said in chats with me last night that he wanted evan bourne or cm punk.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:21 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

If you read the above posts this is what he said..

Erm no, Dead is and will always be anti diva, he would bitch if Beth, Melina, Gail, Natalya anyone one them were mentoring Kaval. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
God wrote:
You are so full of shit, if Gail Kim was chosen to mentor him you'd still find a reason to bitch about this. hilarious

I agree 1000000% with this statement.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
from what I know of Dead

I am saying what he said in chats with me last night that he wanted evan bourne or cm punk.
Yes but he still stated that if it HAD to be a diva it should've been someone like Gail.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:32 pm

Gail would have been great but LayCool is cool for me too.

Maybe Gail for season 3 mentor and hopefully to the first rookie diva!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

Gail Kim has been shitted on since the start of her 2nd run in WWE.

She won't mentor anyone.

They would put Rosa before Gail.

(I hope I didn't jinx that. Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two 747915 )
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:35 pm

lol Mintz, whos to say im even happy about it...i couldnt give a shit, i dont care for NXT...i just fail to see why its such a bad thing, its not like they teach him anything
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
lol Mintz, whos to say im even happy about it...i couldnt give a shit, i dont care for NXT...i just fail to see why its such a bad thing, its not like they teach him anything

i think the problem is..this means more camera time for Michelle

Michelle who is on raw, SD, Superstars...current co-champion....been ruling SD land for like 2 years....THAT Michelle.

I think people are mostly pissed that once again, instead of WWE maybe trying to put over ANY other lady on their roster for this role....it goes to Michelle. Michelle who doesnt need ANY more exposure of any kind.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

oh well yh i can understand that, i dont like McCool being everywhere, but WWE are lazy and we knnow this
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:40 pm

WME

World Michelle Entertainment

could've given it to Layla and make Michelle jealous and lead to the LayCool split...
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:45 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
oh well yh i can understand that, i dont like McCool being everywhere, but WWE are lazy and we knnow this
Or Michelle just went to them and said "I should be the first diva to mentor on NXT so please make it happen" and they had to do it or Taker would be on their asses. RAWR!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:48 pm

I've always loved McCcool so you won't here any arguments from me, one of my favorite divas (Laya) is also involved in this so you definitely won't hear any complaints from me.

LaycoolOwnage <3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:48 pm

thinking of it Layla needs to break away asap, cos the more she is with Michelle, the more ppl are going to dislike them both
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:49 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
LL/BL/RL wrote:

i think the problem is..this means more camera time for Michelle

Michelle who is on raw, SD, Superstars...current co-champion....been ruling SD land for like 2 years....THAT Michelle.

I think people are mostly pissed that once again, instead of WWE maybe trying to put over ANY other lady on their roster for this role....it goes to Michelle. Michelle who doesnt need ANY more exposure of any kind.

FINALLY Someone gets what i've been saying all day long. Despite the fact we have to see Michelle on Raw, SD & Superstars, we have to see her yet AGAIN on NXT. This means the minimum amount of time we will see Michelle on TV is 3 days. Since she just happens to appear on almost every show every week.

All I'm saying is Michelle has more then enough exposure, other people could have benefit from this.

AND seeing that this might actually be the last season of NXT with SD potentially going to SyFy and SyFy not willing to carry both shows on the network, it's safe to say no Diva is going to be on NXT as a contender or a Mentor.THUS making laycool the only women to do so shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
thinking of it Layla needs to break away asap, cos the more she is with Michelle, the more ppl are going to dislike them both
But who cares though? Layla after 4 fucking years of doing nothing of importance is finally in key storylines and is now a ~top diva!~ Not to mention the Womens Champion, it's a great time to be a Layla fan, even the haters won't get to me.

Haters to the left smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
I've always loved McCcool so you won't here any arguments from me, one of my favorite divas (Laya) is also involved in this so you definitely won't hear any complaints from me.

LaycoolOwnage <3

I'm glad you like this......because now that Michelle (already taking up heel time on Raw and now being Divas on NXT) Alicia Fox has nothing else to do.

I wouldn't have mind Alicia Fox doing this because she has NOTHING going for her, and WWE is so worried of Gail Kim jumping ship to TNA they won't fire her, so the next best thing to be released soon is Alicia Fox, she's been in hot water for some time now and now that she is gone from Zack Ryder (Who is in line for a push) she is done for.

So enjoy it bitch...your loving Michelle just cost Alicia Fox her job. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:56 pm

Yeah, knowing Layla is only being used now because she's with Michelle definitely makes things so much better because we know if she wasn't teamed with Michelle she wouldn't have even gotten the title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next