Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two

Go down 
+11
KTV-Time
The LL Father
King Silva
Lauren
X
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
Dead
Blue Ryder
Mia
Eric
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:40 am

And if Tomorrow Michelle wakes up and break both her lefs where does that leave us??

Really that used to be the edge the Knockouts had over the Divas. Kong was busy tearing bitches apart, the rest of the division continued. Kong came, Kong left, the division didn't suffer much. Gail Kim was the glue that kept it together.

Did you see how the Knockouts Division clashed when gail Kim left? It suffered immensly and it is still picking up and putting pieces together since then.

That will be the case when Michelle is out with an injury, the division will fall again. Just like how the division fell apart when Trish & Lita left and Mickie, Melina & Beth worked their asses off to bring back to a decent level and Michelle once again benefits from it and become the center of attention. With Mickie Gon, if Michelle does go out with an injury, Beth & Melina won't be able to do it themselves, because their feuds have been done b4, it could only get it to a certain level, but not to what it was.

Did Michelle help the division?? Yes, so did Kong in TNA but Kong wasn't in the title picture everytime......while Michelle was, hence why the loss of Kong didn't completly kill the division now.....while the loss of Michelle would. Because no onne on the roster has gotten THAT much attention for anyone to even care about them
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:43 am

Very well stated Rated X.

McCool IS a good wrestler. Some people can argue she isn't as good as others but to act like she is plain horrible is just ignorant.

I love McCool and that won't change but sometimes people make her seem so bad when she does have great matches when given time.

Sure she should take a backseat soon but at the moment there are no others on SD that should get pushed.

I would like SD to get at least one of these: Gail, Jillian, and a returning Victoria or debuting Kong so they can get pushed instead but those are all unlikely to happen anytime soon.

In the meantime mentoring Kaval will be great to see imo. Gives them some extra time to develop their characters which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:49 am

King Silva wrote:
Very well stated Rated X.

McCool IS a good wrestler. Some people can argue she isn't as good as others but to act like she is plain horrible is just ignorant.

I love McCool and that won't change but sometimes people make her seem so bad when she does have great matches when given time.

Sure she should take a backseat soon but at the moment there are no others on SD that should get pushed.

I would like SD to get at least one of these: Gail, Jillian, and a returning Victoria or debuting Kong so they can get pushed instead but those are all unlikely to happen anytime soon.

In the meantime mentoring Kaval will be great to see imo. Gives them some extra time to develop their characters which is a good thing.

So your telling me Serena doesn't deserve a push? or layla deserves at least to call herself champion and not have to share her reign?? Right now i wouldn';t mind Tiffany vs. Serena or Serena vs. Layla or Layla vs. Tiffany, all three women could benefit from this and establish themselves. If no one is given the opportunity, how will they succeed??

And look at the stacked Raw Roster, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall, Natalya, Tamina, The Bella Twins, Eve Torres, Maryse & Alicia Fox. 9 Women on Raw while Smackdown has 6 in total. On paper Raw looks Superior to Smackdown because the 3 of the 4 best wrestlers currently in the company are on Raw. Two are doing NOTHING. Alicia Fox, Jillian Hall or Gail Kim could easily be tossed on SD because they are doing NOTHING. Will WWE do that? No, ofcourse not, they don't deserve it. Michelle and her Lackey does.

Michelle is a poison in the Division, all the divas know it, which is why they all act up when they get shafted to Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:59 am

I forgot about Serena but she doesn't even wrestle and even if she did they hardly ever do a heel v a heel so that wouldn't work on the odd chance her ass got in the ring!

I do think that Layla deserves to be her own women's champ but this is just setting up for the eventual split of LayCool so I am okay with it for now. Because hopefully Layla will beat McCool and then drop the belt to someone other than her.

I already said I really wanted Gail or Jillian to move to SD since they really need faces. I know Jillian is a heel but it would still be nice to have her move. Gail would be perfect but I think they may just move Melina there when she returns..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:06 am

How do they need faces?? If Layla turns on Michelle, Layla will be face, which would leave Michelle as the Only Heel, with the exception of Rosa and Serena......Really?? More faces??

They need more strong credible heels and Serena CAN EASILY fill in that void. The girl is a rookie on the rise and is already 10X more talented then all the girls on SD. Really?? More faces??
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:17 am

I like Layla but she is not someone I would consider the # 1 face. I guess if they keep building her up then it could work but I would still want Gail or someone else to go there and be the # 1 face.

And SD needs credible faces now since they are not going to break LayCool up anytime soon imo.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:21 am

Why not try to establish Tiffany or Kelly?? I don't mind seeing Tiffany being pushed, good speaker, decent look and decent skill. I'd love to see what she and Layla can do. dunno
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:23 am

It would be too soon to just push them to the women's title imo. Plus Gail has been doing shit on Raw so she deserves it over any other face on SD!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:38 am

Urgh, Kelly doesn't need nothing lol! Tiffany could be the face of the Smackdown division, but that spot will of course go to Kelly.

If Victoria does indeed return, she better go to Smackdown. Have her fued with Michelle for a few months, then have Beth return and take Michelle out of the title picture in just a diva vs diva fued. Victoria could go on as dominant champ, and fued with Serena. I know Kev hates Victoria coming back, but even Gail or Melina could fill the "Victoria" role I just stated.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:43 am

I know I would love that to happen but we will have to wait and see. Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 747915
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:41 am

id love to see what Tiff and Layla could do, but once again we have to have Tiff lose to Michelle, and we will end up havin Layla lose to Kelly...when it should be viceversa

just wanted to point out Kev, that Michelle isnt the only person to have not changed brands in 5 years, neither has Cena, or Taker *he hasnt changed at all*
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:58 am

Taker has been on Raw before, he was there before Smackdown existed xD
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:14 am

LL/BL/RL wrote:
id love to see what Tiff and Layla could do, but once again we have to have Tiff lose to Michelle, and we will end up havin Layla lose to Kelly...when it should be viceversa

just wanted to point out Kev, that Michelle isnt the only person to have not changed brands in 5 years, neither has Cena, or Taker *he hasnt changed at all*

Cena is WWE's Marketing Success which is WHY he is on Raw, if Michelle was also wwe's Marketing SUCCESS when it comes to the divas, i still question what she is doing on SD when she has to be on the flagship show like Cena...so MEH. Taker has been putting guys over which is his job. A credible name to put young guys over on SD until the eventually move to Raw. Mr. kennedy, Morrison all names who made it big on SD being moved to Raw the Flagship show. Again, which makes me question what Michelle is still doing on Smackdown. So Meh.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:09 pm

About the merchantdise its like why market only them? My point is there are OTHER DIVAS They can market too. I want to see a Beth and Melina shirt, I know people will buy that.

Gail I can understand not having merchantdise but I think she can be just as marketable as Michelle, shes gorgeus, and fun to watch, but they need to push her first.

I want to see some Nattie stuff as well, she should have some merchantdise, she is part of a sucessful trio-HD.

It seems they only care about Michelle and Michelle only, it makes me not be able to stand her.

They should send BOTH Melina and Gail to Smackdown.

As far as Tiff getting a push, there are others who should be pushed before her, even Kelly. Tiff just came off of being a GM.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:46 pm

Just because they wear shirts doesn't mean those shirts are being sold so how is that marketing?

They should start marketing diva merchandise to women because I think it is 40% of the audience is female so give them some clothes to wear!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:04 am

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=202&filename=znzc

They look SMOKING hot together, if this is going where I think it's (a Laycool feud over both Kaval and the Women's championship) Layla winning both the guy and the title would be amazing smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:09 am

I guess wwe will maybe start selling LayCool merchandise since they trademarked some of their stuff.

That is still cool because how often does that happen for a female?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 9:38 am

i agree with you Ssilva in that its nice to see divas get merchandise....most ppls problems is that its McCool though.
if anything i dont see why they dont market all the top divas, cos like ppl said like 40% OF the audience are female
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:27 pm

Yes its cool divas are getting merchantdise but WWE need to understand not everyone is going to go out and buy Laycool stuff. They need to market more divas like Melina, Beth, Kelly, Nattie-I say her becasue she is part of one of the top groups right now. A Hart Dynasty womens tee will be great.

Back when Trish was the center of attention, she wasnt the only diva who got merchantdise, Lita, Stacy, Torrie, and others had their own too.

I feel if WWE want to market 1 diva they need to market more, becasue not everyone is going to like the same people.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:06 pm

yes well if they were to market someone like Melina, whos to say she wouldnt be resented etc

i mean you just said that not everyone will buy there shit, not everyone would buy Melina, or Beth etc

but they still need more
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:57 pm

LL, more people would buy Melina merchandise since she's a face.

And the look on Kaval's face is priceless. "This is my mentor, really?!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

no i reckon the reason Melina would sell more merchandise is because shes more popular...but LayCool are gaining popularity/heat either way it sells
and with Melina still out, itd be easier to advertise her when shes back

and lol i think Kaval's face is more like "damn i want to plow that bootay tonight"
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm

I just used Melina as an example because she's a face and the faces are more popular indeed so they'd sell more merchandise, but the heels sell a pretty good amount as well, just saying
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:09 pm

i didnt suggest you didnt just use Melina as an example Suspect
but some faces wont sell more merchandise, i reckon the bellas wouldnt sell much, or gail or eve for crying out loud...if i EVER see a shirt of hers, i will need to poke them hard
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:17 pm

I didn't mean every single face
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:21 pm

I would buy a lock of maryse's hair if WWE ever put it on sale Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:23 pm

you dont want to know what id buy of Layla if it was ever on sale
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:31 pm

OMG!! A MARYSE WIG WOULD OWN!!! MADE OF HER OWN HAIR!!.

I'm not into the whole cross dressing shit, but i'd try it one just to do that hair flip once......lol...don't ask...bored and random.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:32 pm

Kev, you do know Maryse's hair is fake right?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Kev, you do know Maryse's hair is fake right?

For the most part...yes..but who cares...it looks great as she flips it. drool
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

ask for a lock of her hair, and a lock of her downstairs hair...well not that has any....just to see if the top matches the accssesories
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 9:05 pm

United States of Kiwi wrote:
OMG!! A MARYSE WIG WOULD OWN!!! MADE OF HER OWN HAIR!!.

I'm not into the whole cross dressing shit, but i'd try it one just to do that hair flip once......lol...don't ask...bored and random.

you see the shoes she has in my sig?

I almost bought them...just because i know her feet had been in them....not like i could wear them...her feet are tiny compared to mine.

but one day i will own something of hers. i really wanted the shoes though Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 527462
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 10:39 pm

^I think her stuff on her site is kinda expensive but at least it is going to a good cause. Ill give her that.

Id buy me Edge's whole head of hair. :P
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 10:41 pm

my cousin has some of Edge's hair. she pulled it out of his head back in like 2000 or so.

that's part of the reasons they stopped coming out of the crowd....fans pulling their hair.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 10:47 pm

^LUCKY, Tell her to send me some. lol
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 12:49 pm

Laycool is going to be Mentors on NXT Season Two cool I can't wait Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 538892
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two   Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Lay-Cool to Mentor on NXT Season Two
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3