Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall

Go down 
+8
KTV-Time
The LL Father
bobby_says_hi
Queen Mintz
Blue Ryder
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
Eric
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall Empty
PostSubject: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

This is a little thing that I wrote myself on another forum.

So we all know Jillian as the horrible singer that she portrays.
We all know that WWE books her as this jobber.

But Raw has less and less Divas to push for the Divas Championship.

We can already eliminate the Faces, since we know WWE Creative is too lazy to start booking face-face feuds.

But the heel side only has Alicia Fox, Jillian, and Maryse.

IMO, Maryse has had the title too many times, and she's not exactly the best champion.

But, then we have Alicia and Jillian.

Alicia is already in some sort of an angle with Zack, so that leaves us with Jillian.

One way Jillian could be considered as a contendor would be like this...

Jillian wins this random Superstars match, gets all excited, gets on the mic and starts to sing, but her voice just lets go or something, so that means... NEW GIMMICK!!!

And on Raw, she gets this tag match with... let's say Maryse. And Jillian gets the pin.

Then, like a month later, she wins a #1 Contendor's Battle Royal.

And poof! Jillian is finally out of the rut she's in. <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:36 pm

nice idea

I still would like to see jiliian on SD though
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:41 pm

I would like that but I never see it happening.

Maryse lost her title match imo Eve should have moved on to Jillian or Alicia now but no they had Maryse pin Eve again so we have to drag out their feud..

I just hope Eve can finally beat Maryse to where they put her at the back of the line.

I want Alicia or Jillian to win the belt off of Eve and then Gail to win it off of them. Natalya would not be bad either but Gail is my favorite on Raw so I can't go against her!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:24 pm

When that overweight guy squashed Jillian, that would have been the perfect time for her to "lose" her voice and start a new gimmick but WWE stupidly didn't take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:03 pm

I think people just need to realize that Jillian will always be a jobber, sad, but true
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:25 pm

WWE aren't seriously going to put the belt back on Maryse again are they? i know Eve finally managed to get a halfway decent match out of her at over the limit but she does not deserve all these pushes. she deserved maybe her first title but not her second. if they are determined to have this feud Eve must come out on top and Maryse needs to be shoved aside in favour of Alicia or Jillian. WWE is seriously lacking in strong female heels right now. we could have had a Natalya/Beth feud but they turned the Hart Dynasty face and moved them to Raw. true it did wonders for them but nothing for Natalya
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:26 pm

Yeah, Maryse is getting the belt back right before Melina returns
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:27 pm

and Melina will return and squash her like Jillian How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall 773246

well maybe not squash, Maryse is a bigger star, shell get at least an extra mintue or so as champ
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:27 pm

All i'm going to say where is the boogeyman when you need him, he got rid of her mole didn't he? Maybe he could help out with this one hilarious
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

You see though, giving Jillian a push would make sense. Apparently that can't happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:39 pm

Jillian-I think they should drop that singing gimmick and make her an ass kicking heel. Its sad shes not being taken seriously, she has the talent.

I think Maryse is getting the title again..but I really hope Melina goes back to Smackdown. Shes more needed there then on Raw.

I want to see Eve beat Maryse again and move on to Alicia.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
and Melina will return and squash her like Jillian How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall 773246

well maybe not squash, Maryse is a bigger star, shell get at least an extra mintue or so as champ
I still don't see why people were so pissed about that, it's not like Jillian was really credible to begin with, she was a jobber but I guess since it was Melina who returned to Raw and won like that people decided to bitch. I think if it had been any other diva not many would've cared as much.

But yeah, I don't expect Melina to get the belt right when she returns, probably 2 or 3 months later
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:49 am

I would've did it after she won the title from Mickie, Melina would've made her return as usual and the match would continue with Jillian cheating to pick up the win; the following Monday we would have a video flashback to Jillian's victory and her concert celebration in the ring; Melina interrupts and beats down Jillian ruining her celebration and saving the eardrums of fans everywhere, however this move earns the wrath of the women's champion. The next week we see Melina backstage talking to another female babyface about how happy she is to be back when Jillian attacks out of nowhere taking out the babyface and going after Melina, the two brawl backstage until officials and male superstars tear the two apart. Later that night Jillian has a match against (Insert Babyface here) only to have Melina interfere and cost Jillian the match. The next week Jillian returns the favor by winning a tag team match against Melina by pinning Melina's partner for the victory. This leads to another catfight before the guest host of the week announces that while they enjoy watching the two catfight, the feud between them has to end now; the guest host books a divas title match between the two at the upcoming PPV. At the PPV, the two are given a decent amount of time for their match with several near falls. Towards the end of the match, a returning Maryse interferes costing Melina the match, as a joyful Jillian hugs Maryse for helping her; Maryse suddenly turns on Jillian and gives her the French kiss before holding up the title; the feud between Jillian and Melina turns into three-way feud with Maryse. Eventually Melina will win the title, only to lose it to Maryse once she's injured so we're saved that bullshit tournament that we all knew Maryse was going to win anyway.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 12:47 am

TBH, I really don't see the need to get rid of Jillian's singing gimmick. Sure, some may say they don't take her seriously because of it, but look how much heat she gets for it.

Why get rid of something that works?

The reason it isn't taken seriously, or seen as importance, is because they don't book her like they should. She can keep the gimmick, and still be pushed for the title. Her singing gimmick is great if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:08 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
I think people just need to realize that Jillian will always be a jobber, sad, but true

I agree, I think Jillian will be a jobber until she quits/retires or gets released.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:55 am

imagine if she had been released the week of the special no commercial Raw. it would've been a nice touch of irony that the resident diva jobber won her last match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall   How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall
Page 1 of 1