Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jillian Hall to be retired...

Go down 
+6
Did You Miss Her?
JackTanMB
Eric
KTV-Time
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Jillian Hall to be retired... Empty
PostSubject: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

Quote :
There have been rumors within WWE about RAW Diva Jillian Hall's future with the company. While her status with the company is in good standing, plans are being made to "retire" Jillian as an on-air performer. She would then work as a trainer to WWE's female developmental talents in Tampa, Florida. No word yet when these changes will happen with Jillian but that is the plan.

PWPix and PWI

aww....not Jillie Bean.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:22 pm

Aw....Vix, I just saw this and was going to post it. Teary Eyed You beat me to it.

I am really sad about this as I think Jillian is one of the best women on the roster.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:24 pm

hugs I'm sorry

yeah i dont want her gone Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:27 pm

Jillian is just one of those women who never got enough credit. The girl can pull off any style asked of her. She was just an all around pro. Sucks i won't be able to see her wrestle on TV no more. I enjoy her as a character and a wrestler, you laugh and enjoy the quality she brings to matches.

Jilly go show those girls how it gets done in the ring. Much like how Victoria, Ivory and Molly pushed you to your full potential when you were in your first 3/4 years in wrestling.

Your a 12 Year vet...and has SOOO much more to offer. I really hope this is not THE END of Jillian.

Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:33 pm

I'm so fucking pissed off. Jillian deserves to stay.

Ugh I'm so pissed.

SOOO PISSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
JackTanMB
Midcarder
Midcarder
JackTanMB

Male
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Soccer.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

It's sad really but she is being underutilized. It might be the best for her instead of getting buried by whichever rookies come up from NXT.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:43 pm

I'm happy about this, yeah I'll miss her, but hopefully soon we'll start to get better matches out of those crappy divas, she's got chemistry with them so she should be better suited to help train them, seems like she'd know their flaws. Since they've all worked matches together.

Last edited by Roman Zolanski on Mon 27 Sep 2010, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:52 pm

Ah well. Isn't like she's leaving the company or played a major role on television recently.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:07 pm

she will forever be known as the woman who beat Mickie for the Divas title, held it for a second only to get squashed by Melina in a matter of 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

I suspect we won't be seeing any better quality in matches even if she becomes a trainer. Finlay used to help (Idk if he still is) help out with training and the matches are mediocre at best nine out of ten times.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:25 pm

Quiznos wrote:
she will forever be known as the woman who beat Mickie for the Divas title, held it for a second only to get squashed by Melina in a matter of 5 minutes

i know!!!! Jillian Hall to be retired... 527462

this fucking sucks....her legacy will be getting buried by Melina...ugh. Fuck you WWE.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:53 pm

It's very sad, but I'm glad she got to call herself a champion. She's done so much for the business and put so many women over, always made them look good in the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall to be retired...   Jillian Hall to be retired... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jillian Hall to be retired...
Page 1 of 1