Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return? Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?   EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:05 am

According to a source within WWE, Bryan Danielson's release from the company did not raise many backstage eye brows following last week's NXT invasion angle on Raw. According to what I was told, immediately after the incident where Danielson choked ring announcer Justin Roberts occurred, the WWE creative team knew there would be ramifications to Danielson's actions as what he did is not allowed in the company.

I was told that it is well known amongst wrestlers and employees in WWE that blatant choke holds with weapons or the ring ropes are not allowed in WWE, and the reason why is directly because of the events which occurred during the Chris Benoit tragedy.

I was told that Vince McMahon himself called Danielson directly on Friday night and informed him of his WWE release. Immediately after, Stephanie McMahon informed the rest of the WWE employees and talent that Danielson was no longer with the company.

Many online reports are suggesting that Danielson was thrown under the bus, so to speak, with this firing and from what I was told that is generally true. The source I spoke with gave me the impression that Danielson will be re-hired on the "91st day," which is a reference to his 90 day no-compete clause. Of course this is NOT a confirmation that Danielson will indeed be hired back, but the impression I was given is that Danielson's firing was something that WWE had to do to make sure they followed protocol, and not necessarily something that WWE wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?   EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:12 am

Bring him back!!!!!!

he deserves a chance to be used to his full potential
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?   EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:05 am

I wish this stupid reports would stop. He is a NXT rookie, he isn't a top superstar.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?   EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return? EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

hes not a NXT rookie, hes a established superstar. get out of the WWE bubble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?   EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Major Danielson/WWE Details: Will He Return?
Page 1 of 1