Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So sick of this shit...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

So sick of this shit... Empty
PostSo sick of this shit...

Its just one of those days, when my mum decides to be a total cow, and like usual, I cop all the shit. I really hate her, and I hate living here. I have no privacy whatsoever, and have to put up with annoying crap constantly.

1. Shes a hippocrite. Whenever she bags my Dad about something and I support her, its okay. But when I call her out on something, everyone is out to get her "fucking hate that victim act."

2. We go for a driving lesson, and because I can't reverse properly, she gets more cut than she needs to be- it wasn't even unsafe- i was being careful, just not to her standards.

3. Shes so damn fussy about everything- She asks me if I want party pies/sausage rolls for dinner, and I say sausage rolls and she full on skitz's it, saying why I only want sausage rolls. Same applies for other situations when she asks me and I say something, and she cracks it because of the answer I give.

So overall, she cracks the shits over the littlest of fucking shit ever. I mean she cracks it if a damn handtowel isn't folded properly.

Shes always so nice and loved when others are around, but whenever its me alone she will find ways to cry for attention by cracking the shits at everything/anything. I just can't stand being around angry/emotional people.

And the part that pisses me of the most, is that I can't hold grudges- I once forgot I had a big fight with my best friend the day before at camp, and was acting all normal around her. I wish I could hold grudges...

In all honesty, I just feel like sticking a knife in her chest, she pisses me of that much. If I had the guts, I'd do it to myself to save the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

So sick of this shit... :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: So sick of this shit...
Post Sun 20 Jun 2010, 5:36 am by KTV-Time
Don't do that pookie....your ass is to cute for Jail....... teary eyed

I used to feel almost the same way about my dad, me and my dad have been fighting, argueing at each others throats since i was 13, we had huge blow outs and one point we didn't talk for almost 2 weeks and lived in the same damn house.

About 2 years ago, something just clicked, i still think he is a hitler crazed maniac, but we see eye to eye on certain things. I think he saw me grow up, as a person and changed certain opinions of me, also since moving here, he has learned to appriciate everything i have done for him. He never valued all i did when i lived there and since moving he now does.

it takes time, maybe 5 years, 10 years, 15, but eventually something will click and you will learn to accept them, not completly love and cherish them, but accept them despite their shit.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 20 Jun 2010, 2:06 pm by The Sexy Vixen
My mom is exactly the same. Except she constanly told me (and still tells me to this day) that she hates me....i was a mistake and she should've aborted me and i ruined her life.

eventually i told her she needed to choose between her bf and me and she chose him, kicked me out at 17. i was homeless for half of my senior year in high school....but I was sooooo happy not having to deal with her.

i've been on my own since. Me and my mom barely talk and when we do i have the option of hanging up on her...which is always nice when she gets bitchy.

there's only so much you can take...holding grudges is bad for the body. try to find an outlet for when she pisses you off. I had one...but sadly it wasnt a wise choice, on my part and i grew out of it.
Venom
Post Sun 20 Jun 2010, 2:11 pm by Venom
I can't say I can relate to all of this, but some parts, yeah. My mom acts different when there's company around so I feel you there. It's annoying. When can you live on your own?
KTV-Time
Post Sun 20 Jun 2010, 2:27 pm by KTV-Time
I'm really sorry to hear that Vix Teary Eyed

I've been through a whole lot with my dad, at a point that he threatend to leave, i threatend to commit Suicide, to me cutting myself, to us just flat out not talking to each other.

It was an emotional chaos in my house and i'm really happy it changed for the good.

Like i said, we don't see eye to eye, since we have COMPLETLY diffrent views in life, BUT we manage.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 20 Jun 2010, 2:46 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Thanks, hun hugs

having an outlet helped me deal with it. I can honestly say I have had some evil wicked thoughts towards my mom...like what if she wasnt alive anymore.

but when that happened I'd sneak out and find a way to release the tension and then come home. That saved me from myself.

Just try to find an outlet, X.
X
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 10:09 am by X
When I was little, I'd play with Lego and cause it was all over the place (I hadn't gotten to cleaning it up yet), she had to skitz it and throw it everywhere.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I have no intention of doing so, but I really don't give a shit if she was raped when she was a child, its no excuse for the way I get treated now. She was always over-over protective, which limited me socially and is the reason I am the way I am today.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 12:12 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Rated, you just wants to make sure that doesn't happen to you.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 3:04 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Wow X, well i can understand your mom's feelings....alot more than you do, probably.

she just wants to keep you safe. But still, try to find an outlet for your anger and try to be a little more patient with her.

has your mom gotten any counseling?
X
Post Wed 23 Jun 2010, 1:52 am by X
Yeah she did recently, and it apparently helped as she finally talked about everything with the counsellor.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 23 Jun 2010, 1:56 am by The Sexy Vixen
That's good she's gotten help.

she's very lucky..
Post  by Sponsored content

So sick of this shit...

Page 1 of 1