Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long do you stay upset with someone?

Go down 
+4
Quisee
KTV-Time
Venom
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

How long do you stay upset with someone? Empty
PostSubject: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 5:36 pm

How long do you stay mad at someone who pisses you off? Do you hold a grudge?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm

I try not to hold grudges because life's too short but sometimes it's difficult not to. I forgive but don't forget. It's actually really hard for me to stay mad at my boyfriend for more than an hour though. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

that's cute, Venom.

I cant stay mad at the guy i'm talking to either.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

I could stay mad at someone long. Do i keep grudges?? Not exactly, i don't forget but if you try stuffs with me, i will throw it back in your face.

I could stay mad long, i was mad at my best friend for 3 weeks, we didn't talk, message or even on MSN, we just didn't talk. He went stay at his aunt and came home like a couple of days and despite celebrating his brothers birth day, we didn't talk.

Same happened with my dad, we didn't talk for 2 weeks after we had a big blow out.

If i am mad at you i make it clear, i don't like beating around the bush. And unless i get any appoligy i will stay mad at you.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 10:15 pm

I usually don't hold grudges I might be mad for awhile but I don't hold grudges against people.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 10:05 am

I can't hold grudges/stay mad at people for longer than an hour. I don't give a shit about apologies, they are worthless to me. Apologising doesn't make it better.

I hate not being able to hold grudges with people. I just want to hate them and be mad at them, but I just can't. Honestly, I've never yelled at anyone in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:21 pm

until they die
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 3:28 pm

^Same here. I hold grudges. Im pretty bitter.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

it's like once I dislike you, there's no changing it. WE ARE DONE!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:10 pm

^Thats how I am usually.

For example:
One of my friends I had since 2003 made a really rude comment about my sister's weight(shes thin) on facebook on her picture and I found out and deleted that "friend". I still pissed at her for it.

Maybe Ill be her friend again if she has the balls to aplogize.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:14 pm

My father has two other kids, that I haven't spoken to in 15 years, all because they pissed me off when I was 7, I despise those two, and everyone is always trying to make me interact with them, it pisses me off when people say I should just forgive and be friends, I'm like "Umm no!" I'll be fine without talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:19 pm

If it's my best friend or bf, not long. My best friend and I would always have fights then moments later we were over it and laughing at something on tv. I've only gone a day without talking to my bf then I got over it.

Basically it depends on how bad someone treats me. One of my friends would call and ask if I want to hang out then he wouldn't show up, he's done that at least 2 or 3 times and he's just the type that you can't rely on, I stopped talking to him for 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

i dont stay upset very long. I just never forget it and in the back of my mind will always be the incident and how you hurt me. I wont trust you as much as before either.

if you continue to hurt me then eventually i just cut you off completely.

Harajuku Tank wrote:
it's like once I dislike you, there's no changing it. WE ARE DONE!
Thank God I love you because I'd hate to ever lose you, dear.

Harajuku Tank wrote:
My father has two other kids, that I haven't spoken to in 15 years, all because they pissed me off when I was 7, I despise those two, and everyone is always trying to make me interact with them, it pisses me off when people say I should just forgive and be friends, I'm like "Umm no!" I'll be fine without talking to them.

yeah my mom wants me to track down my dad and make up with him, etc. But I been fine without him all these years so I dont need him or anything from him. He can fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you stay upset with someone?   How long do you stay upset with someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long do you stay upset with someone?
Page 1 of 1