Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol kids on Live make me laugh....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

lol kids on Live make me laugh.... Empty
Postlol kids on Live make me laugh....

so i was playing this kid on NCAA Football 09 (waiting for 11 to come out), and besides the major fucking lag his internet had....he was talking SO much shit. the only quote i could make out from him was "now you're gonna see how a real baller does it"....this so called "real baller" had a online record of 2 and fucking 29....TWO AND TWENTY NINE!!!!!! and yet he was a baller? i had 88 yards of rushing offense, almost 200 yards of passing offense, and this was just before halftime. he had -44 rushing yards, and -3 OF TOTAL OFFENSE CAUSE I KEPT SACKING HIS QB. he finally quit the game right before half time cause of the lag, not to mention i was driving for a touchdown to make it 14-0. also, he went for it on fucking 4th and 29 from his own 20 yard line...who the hell does that?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

lol kids on Live make me laugh.... :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: lol kids on Live make me laugh....
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 3:47 pm by The Sexy Vixen
were you able to get a safety by any chance?

what teams did you guys use?
Dead
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 3:56 pm by Dead
nah, no safeties. his offense reeked of suckage, all he did was scramble out of the pocket, i sacked him like 4 times. but he went Ohio State and i went Miami. it just so happens that the people im beating, end up quitting before the 2nd half because of how laggy their net gets
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 3:59 pm by The Sexy Vixen
nice..I hate Ohio State lol

they must have crappy connections because i rarely hear about Lag on NCAA

Madden, on the other hand..is horrid. I dont even play online anymore.
Dead
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 4:01 pm by Dead
the game i got my ass handed to me, the kid didnt have lag lol. but the games i were winning, they did. i also won on NBA Live 08 after losing all game, but i havent tried Madden, MLB or NHL yet....should get those a shot
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 4:04 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I lose in Madden alot

although my record isnt as bad as 2-29 lol
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 4:05 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Everyone knows that best part of Live is the commentary, those little kids are outrageous, they got some foul ass mouths, little bad ass fuckers!
Dead
Post Tue 22 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm by Dead
lol there was a 12 year old online when i was playing Pure...that shit was hilarious

lol kids on Live make me laugh....

Page 1 of 1