Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say something nice about the WD members...

Go down 
+15
Princess Keri
King Silva
The LL Father
Queen Mintz
Mia
Angelus
REIGNBOW
LH
MkGtOmEr
janine
Blue Ryder
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
X
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Say something nice about the WD members... Empty
PostSubject: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:32 am

Mia- This lady is praised so much, but she totally deserves every bit of it. She is the nicest person I have ever come across on the internet, and never gets in arguments, and is always being nice and appropriate to everybody on WD. I hope to chat to her on msn soon, because she seems like an awesome person to be friends with smile I wish I was more like her on here lol...

Kevin- A really fun and awesome person to talk to. Its almost impossible for him to not bring a smile to your face when chatting with him. He does get hot tempered sometimes, but thats apart of his great personality.

Blue- I really feel bad for the amount of shit he puts up with. Most people would've ran for the hills or given up, yet here Blue is continuing to be the owner of this forum, and support the members, whether they like him or not.

Vixen- Has had a difficult life to say the least, but has come through it as a great and trustworthy person, and friend smile She is so fun to talk with, I only wished I had a friend like her in real life.

Dead- Although I get knarly at most of his posts in the discussion area, he can be a great guy from time to time :P He really does try, and in many ways he reminds me of myself, in the way that he hates people who are stupid, and is always ready to call someone on here out.

Minterz- Although we had WAR in the past, I did like Minterz in the beginning, and now am seeing her again for a great and friendly person- We just need to learn to combat our differing views! I really enjoy chatting with her now on WD.

Tank- This guy is downright funny, and definantly the life of the site. I remember in 2008 when he was a nobody...Look how far his come :P Me jealous xD

Vee- This lady is so awesome, I'm so priviliged to have met her on WD, and become her friend. We just need to talk more, shes so awesome!

Janine- Another really awesome lady on here, who deserves all the praise she gets. I was so suprised to find out she was in her late twenties today, but it didn't change the liking I have towards her smile

Hailey- My hawt bud! My WD crush! xD Haha. Another really awesome and beautiful girl on WD who I respect for the amount of effort she puts into this site, when she doesn't need to.

Reign- Such a sweet and caring person, who I also enjoy chatting to (so glad she returned to WD!).

Sticky- I looked up to him in his admin days here, and respected him for the amount of work and effort he put into this site- wouldn't be the same without him. It was so different in his absence, but am glad he has returned. I just wish he would be more popular, for the original member he was smile

LL- My un-Americano buddy! xD Great dude, is so down to earth and honest, its unbelieveable. His a trustworthy and funny guy, who definantly has helped shape WD.

Keri- I wish we talked more, because I love this girl! Shes such an awesome friend.

King Silva- Great guy, really fun person to talk to. Like the others, I wish I spoke to him more!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 12:47 pm

Why am I so far down on the list?!?! Ohh this will so be reflected when I come back later and give my thoughts on everyone.

Last edited by Harajuku Tank on Wed 23 Jun 2010, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:30 pm

Blue, a good friend whose heart is in the right place.

Dead is a cool guy and he can always make me laugh. Not to mention all the time and dedication he has put into this place. I have much respect for him and all the bullshit he puts up with here. He taught me how to come out of my shell. He really is an awesome admin.

Mia is a really cool and reserved person. She is also a good listener. She does most of the behind the scenes work here so I really respect her as an admin. Also she is a great friend Mia.

LL is always there when you need someone to talk to or get some advice on how to handle a situation. He also keeps me laughing. He's got the sexiest lips too. Say something nice about the WD members... 11357

Tank – is a fun guy and a very close friend to me, my WD husband. he's also one of my besties and I love him very much. hugs

Reign – That's my little sister and my partner in crime. Always having my back and there when I need to talk.

NCD – Coolest dude to chat with. He's very sweet and adorable, even if he looks mean in his pics.

Hailey- a total hotty with a sweet personality.

Sticky – My tag team partner from day 1. He is really funny and always keeps the chats going.

VLG - cool guy....fun to chat wrestling with

ILike - such a sweet kid. he also tells good (although corny) jokes that you cant help but laugh your ass off.

Janine- the sweetest person I know. She's also very helpful and fun to just relax with. Dont ever change.

Keri - Beautiful inside and out.

LH - i am so so happy we coerced him from the chatbox to the forum. He's been one of my fave diva fans to chat with ever sinces the chatbox days.

CP Munk – He's a sweet guy who knows alot about the indies and the NFL. He also helped me come out of my shell and be a better person. He's quick to diffuse situations and see things from both sides.

Nitro girl - such a sweet, nice person. You are amazing, hun. i love when i see you log on and posting. Plus we both like Maryse smile

MKGt - awesome GFXer

Kevin – My other bestie who i have so much respect for because you can say whatever you want. I am always biting my tongue with people but you dont care.

Quisee - LOVE this guy. He is so sweet. i miss his posts when he is away Teary Eyed

Coco & SierraMist - Such nice girls and very beautiful people. Would love to meet one day.

capricornscott - i wish i knew him better. he is a smart guy and makes good posts. i enjoy reading his posts. He's also gotten some laughs out of me smile

Silverz - he's so much fun to chat with and has th emost adorable grin.

Venom - hilarious. Definitely one of my favorite posters.

Lauren - *see Venom* also my roadtrip buddy when we go to TNA and WWE HQ to raise some hell lol

Mintz - can make a good argument

Silva - a nice guy

*if you want an in-depth response, read my hall of fame speech lol *

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 2:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:03 pm

VIx aka CHica- Wanted to start with her first. A truly trust worthy person. No one here on WD knows me better then she does. She knows all my problems, all issues and all my insane stories. She is truly an amazing person and you feel you can open up to her on anything. I am truly honored I got to know you. Because you are an amazing listener and never judges, no matter how insane my stories may be.

LL aka DOO DOO – I dunno what I would do without this guy sometimes. He is always truly honest with me. I think this would be the last person to say anything about me behind my back. Because he isn’t afraid to tell it to my face lol. He’s told me the good, the bad, the ugly, but what I love about him, is that he told me, and I appreciate that. Overall just amazing person. Don’t change and I really hope our plans fall true for October, I look really forward to meeting you.

Rated X aka Pookie – My hubby, my WD boy toy, as freaky as me and him may seem, we do have very civil and interesting things to talk about on MSN. He isn’t afraid to break the ice with outrageous questions. Which we just have fun discussing. I know he secretly has wild dreams about me, but he aint saying nothing….I kid lol. He’s just a fun person to talk to.

Dead – Where do I start with this one, we could find common ground, if I don’t queer it to much, we are cool. I annoy him constantly on FB when I’m at school, but he takes the time to reply back hahah. I think he is often misunderstood, which I am starting to think about everyone who is a huge undertaker fan and known as Dead, I have a friend on MSN similar to him, often also misunderstood and for some reason intimidates everyone, but like him, Dead is a total jelly bean inside…though he tries to ignore it.

Tank – The guy who puts a smile on my face whenever I read one of his posts. He seems like the friend I’d love to have in real life, because we actually get along so well and have so much in common. He’s also one of two reasons why I’m going blind on this forum. Overall….he’s Koolaid.

LH – Often overlooked, but I admire the fact that he sent me a PM to get to know me, despite the fact I’m seen as a total bitch. Thanks to that I got to know a really great guy. He is just really nice and great person to talk to.

Keri – Although I don’t talk to her as much, she is really nice, amazing, and fun to talk too. But I think I know my reason why I’ve kept my distance, we are boy crazy, if we started talking there would be no end…I would lose sleep and she might get fired from her job for not showing up….we love boys and it’s all we talk about.

Janine – The only Melina fan I think I can stand. She seems really nice, honest and just down to earth. I can’t say I always agree with her, BUT I do tend to see her point of view sometimes, though I still don’t agree with it. She’s a great girl.

CP Munk – The little time I got to know you, your aight. No complaints here. I don’t see myself agreeing 100% with your point of view in wrestling, but that’s just wrestling. I could sit and discuss anything with you and enjoy it….well except the state of US soccer….we won’t touch that either lol.

Hailey – Cool girl, she knows what she likes and sticks too it. She isn’t a person who jumps side to side to please anyone. You gotta love a person who is just that sure of themselves.

Vengez – aight I guess, we still don’t see eye to eye on certain things, BUT no hate.

Blue – Optimistic little monster, also loyal…though I still think he’s an idiot and the most clueless person I’ve ever met.

NCD – Funny, witty and cool. I like his open way of thinking. He doesn’t get mad, or freaks it, he brushes it off and laughs about it. He’s been very ok (yet slightly freaked) by my outrageous posts. BUT he always delivers a laugh.

Mintz – A mind of her own.

Not on the list? Probably because you a piece of shit......lol I kid...Mintz is on there.

If you want me to do you.....just give a shout out.....wait not do you as in.....ugh never mind if your not Blue you know what i mean shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:22 pm

I'm going to try and do everyone in small doses because no way can I think of what to say about everyone at once. I suck at these btw but here goes:

VIXEN - You are truly amazing, you have supported the site through the good times and the bad and I think you are a beautiful person inside and out, you're loyal as hell and you are always good to talk to (PM's <33333) MSN is a still a bitch to me, I really think that you are of the few that really ~get~ and understand me and that means alot. I haven't even met you and I can see that you're a great mother, everytime you speak about your daughter I can sense the joy coming from your posts, you may have issues with your real family but just know that you do have another family, the WD Family! we may be dysfunctional as hell but it's all love here at the end of the day. Love ya girl!

Mia - The true HBIC of the site, you were the first "Blue's Angel" remember that? lol It's a pleasure to have you in my life, how cheesy is that? lol We are going on two years of knowing eachother, that's amazing! You are the sweetest person this site has to offer. I've NEVER seen you involved in the pettyness. That's probably the reason why you are the most respected person here and with good reason, you freaking rawk! It's always fun talking with you to (when we do talk) I love ya to girl! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING COZZIE JUST AS MUCH AS ME MIA!!!!!

LL - Ahhh I truly miss vintage LL, he was so bubbly and just a fun person in general. I hope you take the time and read you're earlier stuff, you'll see the difference dude. I think you are amazing and I may not show it as much but I do respect you, your loyalty to WD is uncanny! So for that I thank you, when you come back from vacation I would really like to reconnect with you, we used to be real close friends and that obviously is not that case anymore, I miss you LL!

Dead - You are such a pain in the ass but for some odd reason I just can’t stay mad at you for long lol, I do think that YOU think that the world revolves around you, if Dead says someone sucks then that’s it, it’s only what he says that counts, damn anyone else! That tends to frustrate me lol, that is my only issue with you and when you shit on those that don’t even deserve it alien But other then that you are a good guy, really good guy. YOU FUCKING JOINED a diva forum for fucks sake and never left, you are against all things divas lol but you still stood by me through out the years, I appreciate that. I think the reason I admire you so much is because you take no shit from anybody, two years later and that’s still one of my biggest issues. I can’t be mean to anyone unless the bitch starts shit with me first, other then that I need help with standing my ground, although when I do most tend to take me as a joke, meh! BTW Dead! The Unborn fucking sucks, get over it already lolz!

Janine - Mia is the sweetest gal here no doubt but if there is anyone that can rival her, it would have to be Janine, she avoids conflict like the plague, folks have shitted on her faves or called her a mark (how dare she be a fan of someone, how dare she) but she still remained positive and ignored those idiots, I don’t know how she does it either but kudos to her, she helps me out so much too. If I need a sig, she hooks me up, advice? Hooks me up! She is a all-around GREAT girl and I am lucky to have her here, love ya Janine <3 Me and Janine bond over country music too lol, Jason Aldean <33

Venom - She is closing in on her first year here and boy has she left an impression, she is our resident rock chick <3 I’m tempted to start listening to rock music just so we can bond a bit more, pm me with suggestions Victoria <3 I love how she stands out from all of the other girls, pink font? CHECK! Rock music? CHECK! Avoids drama? Quite possibly but if you piss her off, watch the fuck out! Just ask KJ lol.. I remember one time I was going through some things and she was the first person to message me, I have never forgotten that Venom, thank you! If you ever need help with anything, I’m here hun <3 Much love!

Keri - OMG KERI, WHERE DO I START?!??? We met at the CBS boards, Harpers Island <3333 That was my summer obsession last year, as was Kris Allen as was Kevin on Big Brother, anyways the point is that I met Keri on a unusual forum (not wrestling related) we bonded over our love for Danny Brooks lol, after a few days I asked her if she watched wrestling and the rest was history <3 Keri quickly became a breakout member last summer and has never looked back, look at her now! She’s a mod baby! (as is Venom <3) Our current obsession is Glee <3 That’s our thing, being obsessed over the same thing lol, PUCK IS MINES so kindly obsess over something else Kear Bear or there will be hell to pay! In all seriousness you are amazing and I love talking with you, you always bring a smile to my face, you are a true friend to me, don’t have many of those in the outside world so thank you for being my friend, thank you from the bottom of my heart. BTW Alicia Fox is amazing, girl stop drinking the haterade! LMFAO!

Rated X - One of the hottest guys to grace WD <3 * fans self* X has been here for awhile, he’s had a rocky start, he used to butt heads with Dead, who doesn’t? Dead is a MONSTER! Lol X got banned because he banned us from his site, I remember being pissed at my staff, wtf do we ban him? Because he banned us from his site? The Fuck? One of the many times Blue was against the staff lol, anyways out of nowhere Rated X wanted to come back, for once I didn’t go searching for anybody, they tracked me down, yay! Long story short X returned and improved his behavior ten fold, being banned really does change a person, I know first hand, fuck PW in the ass for not giving me a second chance. This is about X though so I’ll continue RIGHT NOW! I just adore you X, you are funny, helpful (a little to helpful) ::glares:: you know why I’m glaring to so don’t even try it lol. I’ve never had any real issues with you, so for that thank you for staying true to yourself, now get back to work on your WD Lost show, you slacking mister!

To be continued.....

Last edited by Prince Blue on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:34 pm

oh lord...it's going to take Blue 20 posts to do this. Say something nice about the WD members... 344423

Kevin...when you meet LL you have to take pics!!! I would love more pics to decorate my laptop with. smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:38 pm

I'm just going to edit my original one and keep updating it smile

Thanks for your kind comment about me btw.

My fave so far is Rated X's sad means alot man!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:24 pm

Blue-Amazing, he is the person who brought me here. He is a fun person. Hes funny, doesnt care what anyone else thinks.

Vixen-Awesome girl, Shes a good friend who is there when needed.

LL-Funny, Caring and down to earth. I respect him, we may have our disagreements but I respect his feelings.

Dead-Now we dont always agree on everything and we have our differences but he is a good person. He tells it like it is. I do respect him. Another guy who is funny. He knows his stuff.

Mia-Amazing girl. I admire her becasue she gets a long with everyone. She has a good heart. She accepts people for who they are.

Keri-Sweetheart. Great girl. She is someone I will love to talk to more.

King Ssilva-Great poster, Respectful. Really nice.

Mindy-Amazing person. I really respect her. She isnt afraid to speak her mind. A big sweetheart and a Lucky girl. :P

Kev-We dont always agree on everything but I admire his knowledge of wrestling. He knows what he is talking about. Hes very intellegent. He is also lucky to go to a lot of places I want to visit-Like Ansterdam.

Venom-Sweet, A beautiful person in and out. Loves animals. Another person I will love to get to know better.

Rated X-We may have some differences but he is someone I can understand where he is coming from. A really good person. Very smart. Good at GFX. Someone else I will like to get to know. Should also write for WWE.

NCD-Funny and he is a sweetheart.

Hailey-She is a sweetheart. She sticks with her heart, doesnt care what others think. Shes pretty. She does a lot for this place and does a good job.

Tank-Cutie Pie. Hes a fun person to be around. I will love to get to know him too.

CP Munk-Very knowledgeable about wrestling, intellegent.

MKGT-Funny, All around good person. Respectful. An amazing GFX artist.

If I forgot anyone let me know.

Thanks Kevin for saying that about me-I do understand where you come from too.

Thanks X as well-I know I dont act like Im in my late 20s and I dont look it. :P
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:27 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Kevin...when you meet LL you have to take pics!!! I would love more pics to decorate my laptop with. smile

Gonna Try, depends how things are financially for me and if Mister over here is ready to have SOME FUN!!!!

jiggy Say something nice about the WD members... 393305 get silly yay fingers metal go girl cheer

So keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:32 pm

janine wrote:

Tank-Cutie Pie. Hes a fun person to be around. I will love to get to know him too.

Get on Yahoo or MSN and you can! I'm always looking for new friends lol. Oh and THANKS!!!!

United States of Kiwi wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Gonna Try, depends how things are financially for me and if Mister over here is ready to have SOME FUN!!!!

jiggy Say something nice about the WD members... 393305 get silly yay fingers metal go girl cheer

So keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Umm Rated do you see this shit here!?!? See how Kev is all up on another member, if you wanna cry about it in my bed...on my shoulder then I'm completely fine with that.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:35 pm

Harajuku Tank wrote:

Umm Rated do you see this shit here!?!? See how Kev is all up on another member, if you wanna cry about it in my bed...on my shoulder then I'm completely fine with that.

awww helllll NAh!!! DOn't you dare touch my man catfight

hilarious
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:46 pm

LL do you see this shit here... LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:11 pm

janine wrote:

Awwee.. atleast someone remembered Me, Hahaha.
Thanks
!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:15 pm

"ThE gOoDz" M.k.G,t™ wrote:
janine wrote:

Awwee.. atleast someone remembered Me, Hahaha.
Thanks
!

fixed smile
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:21 pm

Vixen- A really nice person, and she does a great job as moderator.

Blue- He is really nice, and he is also a diva fan smile

Kiwi Kevin- He is a really nice person, and I love hearing his stories, he knows alot about wrestling and he is very funny smile I'm glad I got to know him smile

Janine- She is a really nice person, and always nice to everyone

NCD- I dont really know him that well, but he comes across as nice and he helped me with my sig.

I dont really know alot of people here, but I think your all nice smile
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:26 pm

Vix: My big sis <3
Blue: My gay best friend (dont deny it
Say something nice about the WD members... 844142 )
Rated X: He's really nice, and hot i remember at one point vixen and i were like gaga over him
TanK: Beast, he's cool and wants to have pool parties at my house
Say something nice about the WD members... 844142
Keri: Total sweethart
Mia: She's so nice i like her smile
Dead: My BITCH (thats right i went there)
MKGT: We go way back he's my homie!
(remind me to never say that again)
LL:My birthday steeling buddy Wink same birthday and same love for Layla.
NCD:
Say something nice about the WD members... 478927 lol
Hailey: My "Frienemy"
Nitro Girl: So adorable
Janinie: Sweetheart (and i always mispell her name i will work on that)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:28 pm

Reign, you remember that night in the chatbox? lol You're lucky you claimed RatedX first. shifty
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:32 pm

Haha i never forget the C-box memories lol
Thats why i love this place it was the first wrestling online related place i came to and liked.
First was XWA but then the drama happened and i was right by DKF's side!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:37 pm

First I want to praise the woman who has brought my life so much meaning and had touched my heart so much Mia. She means everything to me I couldn't ask for a better woman and there might not be anyone better in the universe she is always having my back and keeping me focused. I Love Her with all my heart she is my one and only brings me joy every time I am around her. I truly proud and honored in getting to my call her my girlfriend and looking forward to calling her my wife. I Love you with all my heart Mia and I am thankful for you everyday also being my bestfriend,

Dead- When I need a friend this guy is always there for me and will step up and help you at any chance he can. I know alot of people think he comes off as a jerk on here but is far from it. Nicest guy you would ever want to met and good to talk to about luchas,indys,sports. We still got to get back on that discussion for worst baseball owner.

Blue- Good dude he might not always be in the right but alot of the times his heart is in the right place so I try not to be to mad at him because I think he wants what alot of us want and tries to find the good in everyone.

Vixen- A nice friend fun to talk. She will give you the time to discuss wrestling and stuff like that or even tv shows like desperate housewives. If you get a chance defintly add her.

Kevin- This guy overall is a good guy and someone you really want on the forum people say he is annoying I think he is a guy who will bring up facts in a debate and tries to push for intellgent conversation. Awesome knowledge of wrestling. He is always alright in my book and needs to remember that US is better in soccer the Islands.

Minterz- I don't agree with her on alot of things and feel she is a person who has a hard way seeing other peoples views but I don't think she is a bad person. She got her moments where she can be very nice and contributing member to the forum.

Tank- A bit crude at times for my taste but as a person I think he is a A plus person who would try to help anyone who asked for it. I think he is very smart about wrestling and just tries to make everyone have a good time even though at times I think he pushes the limit.

Rated X- He is a person who much like tanks likes to push the limits can't always say I am happy with that mode. But he is a good person who heart is in the right place and got a good knowledge of wrestling.

MKGT- This guy is alright in my book I mean he don't seem to try to bring any drama probably cause he is high but he contributes when he cans I think when he chooses to step up he is a strong member

NCD-What more can I say about Eddie Winslow if you get the chance try to hang out with him and maybe he will invite you to Carltons House for a pool party or Waldos for a 5 class meal.

LL- English can be a very nice guy if you don't get on his bad side. He is a good member and earned alot of praise and tries to help the forum.

Venom- Very nice person when I got to talk to her. She is very laid back and don't like the drama and I think alot of people would agree with her. Nice Member to have on the forum

Nitro- Very nice person if you ever get the chance add her on msn you will have a good time talkin to her about wrestling and she is a very kind and caring person.

Hailey- Good member I known her for a long time now she is a strong contributor in the game section and really helps keep the mind moving.

Lauren- Can be very funny and humorous when can wants to contribute

Janine- Very nice person I ain't got the chance to meet her know she lived near me at one point. She knows who her favorites are and who she hates and there nothing wrong with that in my book as she don't pick a fight.

Sticky- I wasn't a fan of his attitude but he can be a very nice guy and is very good gfx maker.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:50 pm

WOW REALLY?!? I'm sorry bout that! I just see all the arguments and drama and I try to be the complete opposite of that, I act over the top to make people laugh and forget about the bad parts of their day.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:10 pm

Reignboww wrote:
[color=cyan]
MKGT: We go way back he's my homie!
(remind me to never say that again)

Don't You ever say that again[b]!

Hahaha ,

CP Munk wrote:

MKGT- This guy is alright in my book I mean he don't seem to try to bring any drama probably cause he is high but he contributes when he cans I think when he chooses to step up he is a strong member

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 8:10 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
I'm just going to edit my original one and keep updating it smile

hilarious

Just saw this.....I'm willing to put money on neverary??

Oh and CP, Janine & LH thanks for the comments....was thinking i was in an ocean of sharks
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:48 am

aww thanks X that was really sweet. once i figure out whats wrong with my msn we can chat smile
lol yes blue i remember that. thanks vixen, janine, reign all 3 of u are awesome. thnx cp love ya.

i'll write something for everybody a little later.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:07 am

I have no issue with LL like his is now Say something nice about the WD members... 79573 ...even with the disagreements we've had on msn and the staff room.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:05 pm

Capricornscott: Coolio guy, never knew he liked indy wrestling. Which is cool in my book. Adding the fact he likes Lacey (WHO IS THE ALMIGHT QUEEN OF WRESTLING THE LAST 10 YEARS AFTER MELISSA THAT IS) is like an extra added bonus.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:33 pm

capricornscott is always fun to post with. I love when he pops up.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 4:10 am

Vee - Very sweet girl and one of the first people I became friends with on here. Miss talking on MSN Teary Eyed

Janine - Such a sweetie and great friend!! Reminds me of Melina everyday, always stays positive and I love that about you! smile

King Silva - My King!!! smile You're definitely a great guy and I'm glad we started talking though there was the one time when we had an argument but I'm glad we got over that.

Keri - Another great girl on this forum. I remember talking to you on MSN right when I first got here about the "girls" who were picking on me. You're awesome and a good friend!

Blue - Pretty good guy though he does get on my nerves at times, but who doesn't? Very happy that you begged for me to come on here or I wouldn't have met all these great people

Tanky - One of the funniest guys on here, I love reading your posts and you're a sexy man!

Hailey - Another sweet girl and you're gorgeous.

Vixen - We've definitely had tons of issues but I've seen a different side of you, one I should've seen before I started to judge. You are a very good person with a great heart.

Rated X - Definitely had issues with you as well, lol, but you're actually a very cool dude. I remember saying when I first joined that you were really nice and a very good poster and I even was wondering why you weren't a mod at that time.

Mia - Another sweet girl on here, we should talk more.

Kev - I know most of you are like "Wtf" but honestly, we've had SO many fights that went way too far especially on my part. Said a bunch of stuff that I shouldn't have but deep down I know that you're a caring guy once people get to know you.

Dead - Another person who I clash with a lot on here but from the times I talked to you on MSN you were actually a pretty decent and caring guy.

LL - You're not a dick! You're sweet! smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 6:02 am

x - IS AWSOME even though i am THIRTEENTH ON HIS LIST...its fine he can join me for all eternity for that mwahahaha

will do a genuine list when i get back from shoops
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:45 am

Aww I'm the only one on your list :D

And I did it in no specfic order lol.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:32 am

[color=silver]I will do one later on as well I am just lazy.[color] Say something nice about the WD members... Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 12:50 am

Quote :
Mia - Another sweet girl on here, we should talk more

thnx mintz ur a cool person and yea we should.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:25 am

Vixen - My Honey Bunny, I love her so much she's awesome!!! She's always there to "listen" to me and my problems, and she constantly helps me out with my uber complicated love life. OMG and her body is SICK!!! I love them long ass legs.

Blue - The very reason I'm on the site. I think he's a cool, funny dude, I and thank him for giving my a place to come and rant and rave abot my favorite divas, and the skanks I hate! lol My only complaint is that he tends to be a bit of a push over at times, and it pisses me off that he constantly takes so much shit from certain members here.

Rated - He's GREAT!! and he had one of the best E-Feds EVER! I was so pissed when he was banned, I pushed for his return even though certain people felt he'd come back and casue more drama, and look at him now, he a fucking mod and loved by many.

Mia - I'm not sure if she likes me or not, so I just avoid talking to her.

Kevin - Honestly when he fiirst showed up I wasn't a big fan, I truly didn't like him, but then we for some strange reason started talking on MSN, and now he's one of my good internet friends, he's really smart, funny, and he's another person I can count on to help me out with my overly complicated love life. He's one of the reason I continue to sign in.

Reign - She's cool and seems like a fun person to be around, but she's uber young, so I avoid talking to her too much, I will NOT have Chris Henson showing up at my door with that damn lemonade, and print outs of post from here.

LL - I liked him better a few months ago, he seems a little fake to me now.

Keri - A very sweet girl, unfortunately she feels the need to put her self down, and I wish you'd stop that, there's no reason for it.

Mintz - One of the biggest Melina fans I know, I love how she's willing to speak her mind no matter what, and I love that she won't back down from anyone. The Girl don't play.

Janine - A very wise and understandingg person, she seems to have been through a lot in life, and yet she's still standing, and Tank loves that shit. She seems like one of those people that you can come to with any problem in the world, and she'll be there for you, but Like Keri and Mintz she constantly puts herself down, and it hurts seeing someone I like repeatedly do that to themself/ I mean there has to be something you three like about yourselves and I challenge you all to find it.

Dead - Him being here confuses me, but I guess someone has to do the things Blue can't/won't.

CP - He's been here for awhile but I don't know too much about him. He's just one of those members I never clicked with.

Hailey - SEXY!!!!!!! I loved seeing her put Ms. Joey in his place during the days of the chatbox. That made me so happy.

CoCo - I think she's HAWTer than hell! and her love for video games only makes her hotter.

Quisee - I think he's cool, even though I haven't seen him online in a while ( someone find him) I was really surprised when I saw what he looked like I wasn't expecting that, I love his love for the diavs/knockouts. Oh and he's also the first person I added to my friends list.

Sticky - He's cool and he loves Micke bout as much as I love Sylar.

That's It, Folks!!!
Oh and if you weren't mentioned it's either because I forgot or you just weren't important so accept your failure as a human and move on. Cuz Tank don't use you.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:31 am

Quote :
Mia - I'm not sure if she likes me or not, so I just avoid talking to her

thats kind of funny cause i do the exact same thing. i dont have any problems with u. i think ur a cool guy & go back and read what i said when u won the mia award.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:48 am

Harajuku Tank wrote:
Vixen - My Honey Bunny, I love her so much she's awesome!!! She's always there to "listen" to me and my problems, and she constantly helps me out with my uber complicated love life. OMG and her body is SICK!!! I love them long ass legs.

Say something nice about the WD members... 797767

i love you so much, thank you!! and i am glad you love my body so much Say something nice about the WD members... 11357
you can keep the pictures, hun Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:24 am

Tank put me second <333333 I lurve you too! I have to look up this "push-over" shit though sad Loved your comments!

Minterz you so get on ma nerves at times to girl, we definitely butt heads on our reality shows lol but it's all in good fun, I LOVE that I begged ya to join too!

<3

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:26 am

Hurry up and finish yours, seeing as you have so much time on your hands :P
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:42 am

I'm currently reading "Glory Days" so this'll have to wait haha

::ignores the obvious negative posts that will be posted Rolling Eyes ::

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 4:38 am

Harajuku Tank wrote:
LL - I liked him better a few months ago, he seems a little fake to me now.

finally!, ive had the biggest feeling you had some sort of problem with me for ages, and i never knew why.

how do you think im fake? maybe i can look into, because as far as i am aware, im nothing but me

but i can try and change, i dont want u not likin me
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 5:16 am

I told you there has been a change in you dude, only people that were here from the beginning can see it, Tank was here from the very beginning and he to sees it.

I just wanted to put my two cents in, I think we are in a "good" place atm so pm me if you want to rip my head off lol

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 5:19 am

i notice that people always say "you've changed" when someone in particular starts to really speak their mind around here.

i dont think it means the person has changed...they are just tired of taking bullshit.

exact same reason why me and Blue were at odds last year. I got tired of seeing stupid shit happening and acting like it was ok when it wasnt. So i started speaking up and suddenly that means "vixen you've changed" no i havent changed i'm just not going to bite my tongue anymore.

I'd say the same about LL...he's not holding his tongue for people anymore.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 5:26 am

thank you Vix. thats how i see things.

when i first started here i was never apart of a forum before (still only belong to two) so i wasnt sure how things worked out.

and again as Vix said, i am just speaking my mind, that aint me being fake or changing, its me being me, i have always been a person that tells people how it is, thats me! So once i got more confident on here i started speaking my own mind more....and when i became a staff member, i began to see how stupid you can be Blue (which is the reason i started to speak up) not becuase i have changed or have anything against you, i just reconised some of your stupid decisions.a
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 5:26 am

It really has nothing to do with "speaking up" when it comes to LL, more power to whomever finally makes a stand and says "ENOUGH!" though.

He is a DIFFERENT person from when he was first joined! It's really hard to explain, hopefully Tank sheds more light on the matter.

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 5:55 am

I don't know LL that long, but haven't known LL as long as many of you. BUT i do think the same LL i've seen on MSN is the LL i see now. Maybe you haven't gotten to know him like i did.

The same vocal, opinionated, honest guy. Nothing has really changed too me. Like i said, it's the same LL i know from MSN. I don't know LL as long as many, but i guess i know him good enough.

But i'm happy i'm not the only one who has seen how stupid blue can be, didn't need to become mod for me to see that.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 5:59 am

I do think that has something to do with it, Kevin.

me and you talk to LL alot and really know him well. So we can honestly say he hasnt changed. he's still the same guy i met a year ago in the chatbox.

well..maybe he's a little funnier now Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 12:56 pm

Right because I've never had talks with LL either Rolling Eyes

and there is NEVER a day when Kevin can't go saying anything about me, seriously give that shit up already. I got the memo a long time ago, no need to keep saying shit!

I don't like your ass either but I don't go every day saying shit about you Rolling Eyes

How abouts we just keep eachother's names out eachother's mouth? Sounds like a great compromise to me.

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm

I can't promise anything...i mean it's ok for everyone to insult you....yet Kevin Does it..."PROBLEM ALERT"

Like i said...I'm not promising anything.....then again, i won't even try shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

Who is everyone else? lolz

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Who is everyone else? lolz

No comments hilarious
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

Tank, remind me to pm u later to tell you why I act that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... Empty

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about the WD members...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next