Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say something nice about the WD members...

Go down 
+15
Princess Keri
King Silva
The LL Father
Queen Mintz
Mia
Angelus
REIGNBOW
LH
MkGtOmEr
janine
Blue Ryder
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
X
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:33 pm

Keri: your really nice and your a fellow Steeler fan so that make you even better haha.

Dead: the old man of the Fourm (stole that from Vix haha) you are the one that brings the hammer down on people but you are a really nice guy.

Mia: what is there that everyone doesnt know, you are the nices person on the fourm, i dont think i ever saw Mia yell on here i could be wrong.

Blue: you are very nice even though you like Kris Allen haha j/k, you try to get everyone to get along.

Vix: The Sexy Vixen, one of my best friends on here no matter what you always were nice to me and i know your a very good person but i wouldnt get her mad. haha

If there is anyone that what me to say something about them let me know i just said a few people.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

Thank you Tanky, that means a lot! And if I hadn't said it before, thanks to everyone else who said great things about me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 4:21 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i notice that people always say "you've changed" when someone in particular starts to really speak their mind around here.

i dont think it means the person has changed...they are just tired of taking bullshit.

No, sorry that's not the case at all. LL has always been outspoken well at least I thought he was, so it's not like I'm shocked to him to see him post and speak up for him self, it's more so the way he goes about it, LL used to be one of those people they you didn't really see joining in, in the drama and silly arguments, he was one of those funny members that seemed to get along with everyone, but now it seems like he goes out of his way to be apart of the action and gangs up on certain members for what seems like no reason at all, he seems a little more bitchier.

And you're right, I don't talk to him on MSN or Yahoo, so who knows maybe he's always talked shit about people, and I just never noticed because we never had a private one on one talk. Either way he seems like a different person to me, and I usually just avoid getting in his way, his fuse seems to be a lot shorter now.

Princess Keri wrote:
Tank, remind me to pm u later to tell you why I act that way.

Awww, I'll be here whenever you're ready.

Queen Mintz wrote:
Thank you Tanky, that means a lot! And if I hadn't said it before, thanks to everyone else who said great things about me

and I meant every word.

Last edited by Harajuku Tank on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

You put it in better words Tank, he used to always avoid the drama, kinda like you always do.

I'm sure I'll get the blame for LL's transition because I'm so zomg stupid and I made stupid choices, but you know what? Mia knows first hand that I made tons of STUPID choices in the past but she has never been a bitch towards me about it either. Mia has hanged around with folks that HATED or still HATE me but that never stopped her from respecting me, I thank Mia for never changing on me. read me

Same goes to Dead, he has been the same take no nonsense guy from the very beginning lol

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 4:35 pm

Harajuku Tank wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

and I meant every word.
I know you did, that's one of the reasons why I love ya. You always speak your mind as well
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 6:16 pm

Aww thanks Tankie! I accpet your challenge. One thing about myself thats good is that Im good with Animals. Im a good Kennel person at my job.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

Harajuku Tank wrote:

Kevin - Honestly when he fiirst showed up I wasn't a big fan, I truly didn't like him, but then we for some strange reason started talking on MSN, and now he's one of my good internet friends, he's really smart, funny, and he's another person I can count on to help me out with my overly complicated love life. He's one of the reason I continue to sign in.

Eek Really?? Why? Teary Eyed Do i have that effect on everyone? It was the same with X, he just didn't like me in the beginning dunno
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:16 am

hey its not me going out to attack ppl at all. at least i dont think so, ive just met certain members that have problems, so why should i try act all buddy buddy

if getting involved is the problem, i shall just keep mute

and Blue, last time i checked when i woke this mornining, im the sam Anton i was 2 years ago, and 5 years ago, and 8 years ago..same guy, just opinions on ppl have changed, they are bound to after being here so long
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:31 am

I still dont see the change Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 79573

LL is still the funny great guy, who gets along with everyone. the only difference is now, when you piss him off, he's going to tell you...which is something I admire.

yeah...i see no changes here. Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 79573
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

i prefer Vix's explanation

if you actually try and get along with me, then its all gravy, i am free easy to get along with, but if you bug me or piss me off, im not going to sit on it, im going to tell u
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:37 am

well I get along with you and at times you are a huge dick towards me, why is that exactly? Because of the stupid shit I do? So now you hold grudges because as far as I'm concerned I haven't done anything stupid in a while, but who the fuck nows? I'm one of those that just can't fucking win no matter what I do.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

its not like i go out to act like a dick towards you once a day....i dont even act like a dick with you that much tbh, your just exaggerating.

and its not about you doing stupid things, ive begun to make piece with that being who you are, tbh i have no room to call you stupid at all....if i try and suggest something that would make life easier here for example, and you choose to be stupid and continue in your own little bubble, then thats fine its your choice.

i just explained that if you bug me, i will tell you, and you do bug me from time to time
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:43 am

Aww come on guys, this is suppose to be a nice thread! :P
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:46 am

It is smile I won't pollute it anymore

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:46 am

i were thinking that tbh lmao what Tank said wasnt that nice to begin with "i dont like him as much as before, he seems fake now" (not exact quote) but that dont seem like saying something nice haha....eh well its reete
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

Mintz takes great pics

Trying to get us on topic lol Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 79573
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:47 am

i still need to do my list. once ive sobered up a bit
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:16 am

lol my bad, I guess I did kind of ruin the thread my bad! I apologize LL.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:25 am

Prince Blue wrote:
I'm going to try and do everyone in small doses because no way can I think of what to say about everyone at once. I suck at these btw but here goes:

VIXEN - You are truly amazing, you have supported the site through the good times and the bad and I think you are a beautiful person inside and out, you're loyal as hell and you are always good to talk to (PM's <33333) MSN is a still a bitch to me, I really think that you are of the few that really ~get~ and understand me and that means alot. I haven't even met you and I can see that you're a great mother, everytime you speak about your daughter I can sense the joy coming from your posts, you may have issues with your real family but just know that you do have another family, the WD Family! we may be dysfunctional as hell but it's all love here at the end of the day. Love ya girl!

Mia - The true HBIC of the site, you were the first "Blue's Angel" remember that? lol It's a pleasure to have you in my life, how cheesy is that? lol We are going on two years of knowing eachother, that's amazing! You are the sweetest person this site has to offer. I've NEVER seen you involved in the pettyness. That's probably the reason why you are the most respected person here and with good reason, you freaking rawk! It's always fun talking with you to (when we do talk) I love ya to girl! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING COZZIE JUST AS MUCH AS ME MIA!!!!!

LL - Ahhh I truly miss vintage LL, he was so bubbly and just a fun person in general. I hope you take the time and read you're earlier stuff, you'll see the difference dude. I think you are amazing and I may not show it as much but I do respect you, your loyalty to WD is uncanny! So for that I thank you, when you come back from vacation I would really like to reconnect with you, we used to be real close friends and that obviously is not that case anymore, I miss you LL!

Dead - You are such a pain in the ass but for some odd reason I just can’t stay mad at you for long lol, I do think that YOU think that the world revolves around you, if Dead says someone sucks then that’s it, it’s only what he says that counts, damn anyone else! That tends to frustrate me lol, that is my only issue with you and when you shit on those that don’t even deserve it alien But other then that you are a good guy, really good guy. YOU FUCKING JOINED a diva forum for fucks sake and never left, you are against all things divas lol but you still stood by me through out the years, I appreciate that. I think the reason I admire you so much is because you take no shit from anybody, two years later and that’s still one of my biggest issues. I can’t be mean to anyone unless the bitch starts shit with me first, other then that I need help with standing my ground, although when I do most tend to take me as a joke, meh! BTW Dead! The Unborn fucking sucks, get over it already lolz!

Janine - Mia is the sweetest gal here no doubt but if there is anyone that can rival her, it would have to be Janine, she avoids conflict like the plague, folks have shitted on her faves or called her a mark (how dare she be a fan of someone, how dare she) but she still remained positive and ignored those idiots, I don’t know how she does it either but kudos to her, she helps me out so much too. If I need a sig, she hooks me up, advice? Hooks me up! She is a all-around GREAT girl and I am lucky to have her here, love ya Janine <3 Me and Janine bond over country music too lol, Jason Aldean <33

Venom - She is closing in on her first year here and boy has she left an impression, she is our resident rock chick <3 I’m tempted to start listening to rock music just so we can bond a bit more, pm me with suggestions Victoria <3 I love how she stands out from all of the other girls, pink font? CHECK! Rock music? CHECK! Avoids drama? Quite possibly but if you piss her off, watch the fuck out! Just ask KJ lol.. I remember one time I was going through some things and she was the first person to message me, I have never forgotten that Venom, thank you! If you ever need help with anything, I’m here hun <3 Much love!

Keri - OMG KERI, WHERE DO I START?!??? We met at the CBS boards, Harpers Island <3333 That was my summer obsession last year, as was Kris Allen as was Kevin on Big Brother, anyways the point is that I met Keri on a unusual forum (not wrestling related) we bonded over our love for Danny Brooks lol, after a few days I asked her if she watched wrestling and the rest was history <3 Keri quickly became a breakout member last summer and has never looked back, look at her now! She’s a mod baby! (as is Venom <3) Our current obsession is Glee <3 That’s our thing, being obsessed over the same thing lol, PUCK IS MINES so kindly obsess over something else Kear Bear or there will be hell to pay! In all seriousness you are amazing and I love talking with you, you always bring a smile to my face, you are a true friend to me, don’t have many of those in the outside world so thank you for being my friend, thank you from the bottom of my heart. BTW Alicia Fox is amazing, girl stop drinking the haterade! LMFAO!

Rated X - One of the hottest guys to grace WD <3 * fans self* X has been here for awhile, he’s had a rocky start, he used to butt heads with Dead, who doesn’t? Dead is a MONSTER! Lol X got banned because he banned us from his site, I remember being pissed at my staff, wtf do we ban him? Because he banned us from his site? The Fuck? One of the many times Blue was against the staff lol, anyways out of nowhere Rated X wanted to come back, for once I didn’t go searching for anybody, they tracked me down, yay! Long story short X returned and improved his behavior ten fold, being banned really does change a person, I know first hand, fuck PW in the ass for not giving me a second chance. This is about X though so I’ll continue RIGHT NOW! I just adore you X, you are funny, helpful (a little to helpful) ::glares:: you know why I’m glaring to so don’t even try it lol. I’ve never had any real issues with you, so for that thank you for staying true to yourself, now get back to work on your WD Lost show, you slacking mister!

To be continued.....
I did five more smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

Harajuku Tank wrote:
lol my bad, I guess I did kind of ruin the thread my bad! I apologize LL.

No problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

Tank: you truely are the Sylar of the Forum, you dont care what people say to you and you are a bad a** and your loved by a lot of people.

LL: you are one of the best GFX on the Forum and it seems like you get better with every one, which i thought couldnt happen
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:55 am

Lol thanks Blue. But I was the same before and after I was banned, but thats a story not worth dwelling on... xD
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 3:06 pm

Now people more nice thinga about me because i'm awesome
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:01 am

Quote :
Mia: what is there that everyone doesnt know, you are the nices person on the fourm, i dont think i ever saw Mia yell on here i could be wrong.

thanks bones. i dont even remember if i yelled on here on not lol. ur a cool guy, glad ur back.

lol ur welcome blue. cozzie forever.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:05 am

I'm still god
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:39 am

God wrote:
I'm still god

That has absolutly nothing to do with me shifty

I said more about me......... woot woot and less about everyone else EXCUSE ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:52 am

i am still SATAN
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

SATAN wrote:
i am still SATAN

I Still don't see what that has to do with me shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:18 pm

And I'm still Queen Mintz, better than all yall!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

God > a queen...yeah id say you arent better than everyone else. lmao
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:21 pm

SATAN > God > Queen ..... dont like trumping yall
but....... Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 381773
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:23 pm

All this mingling is cute and to prove who's greater or whatever.....but i still don't see what it has to do with me??

Like really, this thread should just be all mine because i'm the most cutest, nicest, arrogant mofo on here.....so i demand i be the center of this whole discussion if not i'm shootin bitches.... tommy gun

Oh and world peace cheer
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:25 pm

Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 344423

I miss Brad Vicious. He was such a cool person to chat SHIMMER with and he had amazing tattoos
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:28 pm

Oh Vix you lucky i like you........was about to shoot shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:29 pm

i love you too, Kevin
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:33 pm

I was joking anyway Dead, though there is only one God, or two if you go by the WWE world too. I was just getting into the conversation since you guys were sitting there saying how much better you are than each other, thought it'd be fun to jump in.

And I remember Brad, what happened to him?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:34 pm

He stopped coming around after he got modded. Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 773246

since MeShell brought him and she's gone I dont think he will return. but i e-mailed him to see if i could get him to pop up.

being an admin is fun

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:36 pm

EXCUSE ME!!!!! shifty

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm

i see you, Kevin. You have a gorgeous smile lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

That's more i like it jiggy
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

Brad sad

Must return
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:54 pm

well i e-mailed him and some other peeps who just stopped visiting.

maybe more of them will pop up

we have Keane, and Natas 88 show up.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:56 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Brad sad

Must return

Blue new rule.....you not allowed to post in this thread without saying something about me or you get shoot........well except for vix shifty ....i tried. just couldn't pull the trigger Teary Eyed She's just to damn smexy. hugs

I proclaim this thread mine :ass:
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:00 pm

It's ok Minterz, and CM punk is my lord and savior. PRAISE HIM
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm

Mr. God you asked for it BIATCH!!!

tommy gun >>>>>>>>>>>>> *dead* faint
Back to top Go down
CM Naked
Main Eventer
CM Naked

Male
Number of posts : 800
Job/hobbies : Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:04 pm

UnAmericanz your game is through now you have to answer too.................AMERICA
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:41 pm

God wrote:
It's ok Minterz, and CM punk is my lord and savior. PRAISE HIM
I do praise him actually, he's grown on me. Love and worship da Punk!!!

Kev, quit making this all about you, GOSH! hahaha
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

im getting freaked out with all this getting along stuffs hahaha....in a goodish way

and Keane.....yeah not happening mate
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:32 pm

Everyone being nice is alot better then all of us trying to kill eachother. But to get back on topic I'll say something nice about dun dun dun KEVIN!

Kiwi Kevin - First off I lurve your user name, Kiwi Kevin is really creative name dude haha, I like your posts (hence always getting nominated for best poster smile) You have great insight in wrestling, I learn a bit more about wrestling reading your posts. Shocking right? I know we will probably never get along but we can try to co exist right? That's all I really hope for, I dunno I'm just one of those that would love to get along with everybody, I never ~got~ why you disliked me so much, our talks on LW were/are a blur to me. I'm a person and tbh you don't treat me as one. You never tried to see where I came from. Anyways this is not about me. I'm happy that you have alot of friends, it really brings a smile to my face when I see the members getting along. smile Although you may not want to admit it, we do have tons of similarities like our fruity names (Kiwi Kevin and Blueberry) we love fruits and GLEE!<3 you are also one of the few Eve Torres fans here and you sees that Lita is an overated hag, well maybe not overated but she definitely is a sloppy wrestler lol. I just think we can make it work if we BOTH put the effort, this is me reaching out to you. I want to try and get along with those that I never got along with. Well there you go haha.

oh I also loved your music show thingy, because of you I love Alexandra Burke <3 so thanks!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:58 am

Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 773246 At Blue trying to crawl his way into Kevins good books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something nice about the WD members...   Say something nice about the WD members... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about the WD members...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next