Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angle Considering retirment?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Angle Considering retirment?  Empty
PostSubject: Angle Considering retirment?    Angle Considering retirment?  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

Kurt Angle said his future was uncertain during an interview with the Busted Open radio show. He said:
“I gotta reevaluate. I’m pretty banged up. I’ve put a lot of effort into TNA as well. When I got there, they really weren’t wrestling that much. Right when I got there, it was seemed like they chose… ‘Kurt Angle got there, okay, we’ll start having more shows.’ My schedule became pretty heavy pretty quickly, but the last year or so they kind of backed off a little bit and knew they need to take care of me if they want me in a little bit longer. Physically, I’m fine. The problem is I’m 41 years-old now. It’s lot harder for me to recuperate. I’d say the last year-and-a-half have been the most difficult on me… I’m finding out that my body is not recuperating as fast as it used to. I was able to jump up out of bed and go and work out right away for the last 39 years, and then the last year-and-a-half has been a struggle… That’s what TNA has done for me.”
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Angle Considering retirment?    Angle Considering retirment?  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:51 pm

well if he let's The Pope put him into retirement i will be thoroughly shocked.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Angle Considering retirment?    Angle Considering retirment?  EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:51 am

Good. Leave you fucking egotistical, overrated, overpushed psycho.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Angle Considering retirment?    Angle Considering retirment?  EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:28 pm

How is he overrated? His one of the best wrestlers of all time...
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Angle Considering retirment?    Angle Considering retirment?  EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:20 pm

He does the same shit in all of his matches.

- Someone counter all of his signature spots in the first 3-5 minutes
- Said someone will do all of his own signature spots after that
- Angle then slaps on an ankle lock
- Said someone will then counter out of an ankle lock
- Repeat steps 1-4 roughly 3 to 5 times
- Finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angle Considering retirment?    Angle Considering retirment?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Angle Considering retirment?
Page 1 of 1