Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Mark at their best...LMAO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

TNA Mark at their best...LMAO Empty
PostTNA Mark at their best...LMAO

Was just in a chat with someone, who believes they know shit about TNA when clearly they don't. They absolute hate WWE's "childish shit" and think TNA is great (Even getting excited for hard justice). I explained how Hogan/Bischoff/Dixie are crap, and he believes hogan has no power in TNA lmao. He even thinks Kong left before Hogan came in, and Daniels left on his own terms. I hate debating with ignorant people.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

TNA Mark at their best...LMAO :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: TNA Mark at their best...LMAO
Post Fri 23 Jul 2010, 11:10 am by The Sexy Vixen
maybe he just doesnt read the 'net lol
Venom
Post Fri 23 Jul 2010, 12:06 pm by Venom
WWE is not all that bad. The only time I hear anyone complaining, is on forums like this.

But the internet is good for companies like TNA. Without it a lot of people wouldn't even know it exists...unless they happen to catch a commercial. -.-
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 23 Jul 2010, 12:18 pm by The Sexy Vixen
i honestly could see why he thinks Kong would be gone before Hogan arrived.

she was off tv for a few weeks prior to his debut.

and if you dont read the internet reports...yeah i could see how a blind fan would think that if he doesnt even read the internet.

there's always those crazy blind fans in every company...
Jordan H.
Post Sat 24 Jul 2010, 1:55 am by Jordan H.
You can't debate with marks, you're just wasting time.

Any fan and smark (hopefully) knows TNA is GARBAGE compared to the WWE. WWE is in a place right now where their fan base isn;t for older audiences but that's business and Vinny Mac plays that game VERY well. Vinny Mac knows when to switch when he has to and right now he doesn't. All those people who think TNA is the Attitude Era are fuckin' stupid. All it is is Bischoff throwing in language, sexual content, and extra violence and hoping it satifies those lost AE fans. Some it's tricked. Some get that they're being played. One thing WWE has that TNA lacks is bottom line: Vinny Mac. The reason why the AE was successful was because McMahon was the one who greenlit all the angles. Not every one of them were fantastic but the good outweighed the bad significantly. Bischoff lacks that acumen with wrestling, not that he isn't smart but he doesn't have that 'stop' switch in his head. Bottom line, WWE OWNS TNA not be a mark but it's just fact. There's a reason why they've survived for this long. It's because it's an ability to adapt and it's an ability to keep their workers in line devoid of favoritism (most of the time). TNA will inevitably fail, just a matter of time.

*sigh* at my smark rant, dammit. TNA Mark at their best...LMAO 836725
Post  by Sponsored content

TNA Mark at their best...LMAO

Page 1 of 1