Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4' Empty
PostSubject: SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4'   SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4' EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 5:01 pm

Yeah, I know, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are for families, yet somehow they find a way to incorporate some of the darker aspects of the franchise that aid in my migraines over covering them. Jack Sparrow himself, Johnny Depp, made a video appearance the other night at the San Diego Comic-Con panel in order to introduce Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, the fourth film is the theme park-to-film adaption arriving in theaters May 20, 2011. So why the story? Depp reveals the adventure film will involve "zombies, cut-throats, Mer-women and Penelope Cruz." While Cruz is enough to get me to buy a ticket, when he said "zombie" I pooped a little. Later that night some colleagues revealed that there are quite a bit of zombies in the film, and that it's pretty dark -- almost too scary for kids. Nice! Still, don't expect much (or any) coverage of the film over the next year unless I see something spectacular.

"Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Rob Marshall, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” captures the fun, adventure and humor that ignited the hit franchise—this time in Disney Digital 3D™. Johnny Depp returns to his iconic role of Captain Jack Sparrow in an action-packed tale of truth, betrayal, youth and demise. When Jack crosses paths with a woman from his past (Penelope Cruz), he’s not sure if it’s love—or if she’s a ruthless con artist who’s using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the Queen Anne’s Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn’t know who to fear more: Blackbeard or the woman from his past.

The international cast includes franchise vets Geoffrey Rush as the vengeful Captain Hector Barbossa, and Kevin R. McNally as Captain Jack’s longtime comrade Joshamee Gibbs, plus Sam Claflin as a stalwart missionary and Astrid Berges-Frisbey as a mysterious mermaid. In theaters Memorial Day weekend, 2011.

Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) finds himself on an unexpected journey to the fabled Fountain of Youth when a woman from his past (Penelope Cruz) forces him aboard the Queen Anne’s Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane)."
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4' Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4'   SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4' EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 12:40 am

ooo sounds interesting. i can;t wait
Back to top Go down

SD Comic-Con '10: Johnny Depp Teases Jack Sparrow vs Zombies in 'Pirates 4'
Page 1 of 1