Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion

Go down 
+16
Queen Mintz
Blue Ryder
KTV-Time
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
The LL Father
Quisee
X
Eric
Mia
janine
Paul Wyatt
Did You Miss Her?
Shimmer Mark
Dead
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Layla in smackdown vs raw 2011   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

entrance

Moves and finishers
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:55 pm

i'm going to merge this..Tank posted her intro in the SvR thread.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:33 am

I like how the fans give her high priority when WWE considers her shit, irony.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:07 am

I keep on getting 30 counts because of run-in distracting the ref.

And that scene where an enemy has a ticket is so stupid! THEY WORK HERE!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:12 am

wewantмickie wrote:
I keep on getting 30 counts because of run-in distracting the ref.

And that scene where an enemy has a ticket is so stupid! THEY WORK HERE!

thank you, sticky!!!

i mean..if it was a raw guy on SD i could understand..but it's always someone who is already on the roster...so why the fuck would they by a ticket? lol

i do like the cut scene where the champ comes out to watch the #1 contender match.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:14 am

I got betrayed three times with 3 different characters.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:04 am

that has happened with all my tag teams and i had to delete them as enemies and make them teams again.

i had a 10 team division and it went all the way down to 3 thanks to the WWE Universe having people turn on their partners. lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:46 am

^ rofl
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:21 pm

The game is very repetitive.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:48 pm

Damn you sticky...i almost topped your Iron Man points.

i had 15 and time ran out. i was going for 17 Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 322963

also my game glitched:

it was Bragging Rights and the match listed said "WWE Championship" but the participants in the match were Hailey & Keri..and the title shown was the divas title...NOT the WWE title lmao
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:47 pm

It actually very accurate to the real tag team division.

I would get 2 pins off the finisher. Don't let them rest!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

i will beat your record next time, Stix lol

i have a goal now.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:46 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Damn you sticky...i almost topped your Iron Man points.

i had 15 and time ran out. i was going for 17 Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 322963

also my game glitched:

it was Bragging Rights and the match listed said "WWE Championship" but the participants in the match were Hailey & Keri..and the title shown was the divas title...NOT the WWE title lmao

that happened to me too....i was like que? i also hate the constant spamming of certain moves, like a forearm smash or a top rope move....i get tired of seeing it after the 15th time and i have to restart the match
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:02 pm

i hate that when you do backstage brawls, the grapple move suddenly turns into a lame chop. that's annoying since i'm trying to pull out some devastating move and it turns into a lame chop.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

I think it turns into a chop cause your move needs the ring.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

and again my 7 team tag division is now down to 3 fucking teams shrug

this is beyond annoying.

they just broke up the #1 contenders...the Unamericanz...
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:14 am

I just had my 1st WM and wtf they didn't have very many good matches.

They totally screwed the official MITB by putting straight up jobbers in the match.. :-X

I redid the match with 6 of the best people not on the card although it was not an official MITB match it is for me since I will later on push the winner Sheamus to the wwe title.

Drew and Cody defended their tag titles against Miz/Jericho while Bourne beat 5 cruiserweights to defend his CW belt.

I simulated this match but in a shocker [stupidly] the game let Taker lose to Kane! :o

I originally wanted Morrison to challenge the WHC Swagger at WM since he won the Rumble but no they made me face Orton for the wwe title...
Rolling Eyes

So Swagger faced Edge [who was a tough sob].. I beat him eventually but it was pretty hard.

And OMG wtf Orton did one move to me in the main event and pinned me! Stupid powerslam pin. I don't understand that! But I did a rematch of course and as Morrison I finally beat his ass for the wwe title! When the computer is on hard they sure are hard!..

So now I am the day after WM.

LOL I checked Raw and it had a # 1 contender's match for the US title:

Miz vs the NEW WWE champ Morrison...

So I guess I have to make Miz beat the wwe champ the night after WM.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:07 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
that has happened with all my tag teams and i had to delete them as enemies and make them teams again.

i had a 10 team division and it went all the way down to 3 thanks to the WWE Universe having people turn on their partners. lol

LOL Vixen you do realize how realistic this is to actual WWE programming don't you? :P
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:16 am

"Property of Tank" wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

LOL Vixen you do realize how realistic this is to actual WWE programming don't you? :P

i know and that makes it funny as hell...even though it's a bit annoying. Art imitating life lol
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 9:32 am

I actually wonder if it was programmed this way purposely by Yukes/THQ as a cheapshot at WWE hahaha
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 2:07 pm

"A lot of these posts have me lmao. This game is just so lame, it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 11:46 pm

NEW IRONMAN RECORD: 20-0!

G4's Morgan Webb vs Kelly Squared.

That bitch Kelly wouldn't shake her hand 3 times in a row!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:29 am

damn Stickie

i'll pass you somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:34 am

Oh yeah. 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010, 12:34 am

So, I have SvR11 now, and play online.

If you have PS3 and play online, add me and we can have some matches;

wfyeahbaby
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010, 1:16 am

I have xbox live now just to get the DLC since people online are so stupid and are not worth my time.

But I still need to download the 3 members of Nexus.

By the way I modified the people's stats so far only the divas and Morrison.

They had the divas like this:

Alicia 72 --> 80
Bella [both of them] 65/66 --> 70 each
Eve 77 --> 80
Gail 81 --> 82
Layla 82 --> 81
Maryse 78 --> 80
Melina 81 --> 82
McCool 82 --> 83
Natalya 78 --> 82

Beth stayed at 84, Kelly stayed at 75, and Mickie stated at 83 although some people had minor stat tweaks although they didn't affect there overalls values.

I made Morrison go from a 86 --> 89.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

I wanted to ask, did anyone downloaded anything on to WWE SVR 2011 if so what was it? How much did it cost? And how did you do it?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:41 pm

DLC is like 5 bucks... at least for the PS3. It comes in packets. The most recent one is the Nexus content which came out last month.

I do believe there's some code that you cant punch in that'll give you a discount or make it free. Not sure. And I believe the code is on your game. box.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:43 pm

I thought I posted a "How To" thread on this already.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:45 pm

I'll be damned if I know.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

Custom Laycool entrance

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:54 pm

what was Laylas SP 82? thats quite high
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:56 pm

Nice vid! I love it the entrance.

LL, U can always change her SP.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 1:19 am

that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion   Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8