Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts this week

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
bobby_says_hi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

No Surrender - Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne:
Tori and Sable, Kelly and Layla, Melina and Alicia, all were better than this. who is face and who is heel? i'd rather root for the dime a dozen ho that actually has talent even if she is a dead ringer for the Bride of Chucky. i do think Madison should go far when this blows over but putting Angelina and Velvet back together has done nothing and they are just stale.

Raw - Melina vs Alicia Fox (Divas title match):
is it me or is Melina turning into a God Mode Sue? Michelle has been toned down since Beth started pwning her every single week. why the hell didn't Melina let Alicia get any offence in at all? these two had good matches pre-SummerSlam and it's clear Melina isn't the same as she used to be after that ACL injury. match was ok but please give me my Eve back.

NXT - Kelly Kelly and Naomi vs Alicia and Maxine:
the better of the two matches that night and i like Naomi's work. it seems people are determined to hate. apparently she's learned to wrestle but she hasn't learned the right moves. i was interested and Naomi and Alicia should have more matches in the future. Maxine looked really ragged and i'm not sure what went wrong with the ending.

Primo and AJ Lee vs Goldust and Aksana:
short but not sweet. i know AJ has talent but maybe she's not used to live TV. but even Ashley Massarro's debut was better but she did have better talent to work with. i don't know whose fault the botch was but at least they corrected it. i mean Melina got a title reign after she goofed like that. Vickie was hilarious

my thoughts on the rookies. i'm favouring Naomi at the moment, the crowd loves her and she knows how to present herself. her mic skills aren't much but she makes an impression. AJ comes next because she is definitely the most marketable of the girls. next is Maxine who, although iffy in the ring, is a good heel and hopefully we'll see more of her. Kaitlyn is next because she has good comic timing, i see them casting her as Vickie's assistant for some comedy skits. next is Jamie who is the blandest of them all. Aksana is like a Maryse clone with worse mic skills. she'd be best suited to valeting

Superstars - Gail Kim and Goldust vs Primo and Jillian:
Askana, AJ, take notes. best match of the week and i loved all the interactions, especially Gail's dropkick to Primo and Jillian's armour piercing slap. the announcers are really stuck for jokes about Jillian's singing now. i'm hoping for a Gail Kim/AJ match in the future

Smackdown - LayCool backstage:
good, they're keeping Kaval invovled. pair him and Layla, they'd be a great couple. lol at both of them imitating the other. is it me or have they not wrestled on Smackdown in over a month?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:35 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:

Primo and AJ Lee vs Goldust and Aksana:
short but not sweet. i know AJ has talent but maybe she's not used to live TV. but even Ashley Massarro's debut was better but she did have better talent to work with. i don't know whose fault the botch was but at least they corrected it. i mean Melina got a title reign after she goofed like that. Vickie was hilarious

uuhhmmm no offence, were you high when you watched Ashley wrestle?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:51 pm

Great read as always Ricky!

I have to agree about Michelle toning down since the feud with Beth, the only person she beats is Kelly and well that skank is a nobody so who's really pissed about that?

I to love Katelyn! The dancing she busted out reminded me of my beloved Nidia lool

Katelyn is like a mixture of Eve/Nidia (two of my all time faves!) I really like her.

I don't get the Aksana/Maryse comparisons. One is French and the other is Lithuanian, other than being blonde and foreign, the comparisons stop there. Maryse is a shitty wrestler and I'm willing to bet that in time Aksana will surpass her in the ring. Her clothesline was pretty sweet <3

Ricky <33333
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 12:06 am

I like Superstars the best as well but Raw was not as bad as Melina and Alicia's previous two matches imo..
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:04 am

i said Ashley's debut was better. i was referring to her match with Torrie Wilson. it was pretty good actually. and i just meant Aksana and Maryse look the same

thanks for feedback guys
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:12 am

ricky_says_hi wrote:
i said Ashley's debut was better. i was referring to her match with Torrie Wilson. it was pretty good actually. and i just meant Aksana and Maryse look the same

thanks for feedback guys

Lol sorry but Ashley's debut with Torrie wasn't better, she messed up the sunset flip, she was falling on her own??

No sorry, i HIGHLY disagree with that one.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

Ashley's debut was with Victoria..

And Vickie makes NXT. She is the impedimy of smart, sexy and powerful. She brings the ratings and the appeal to the show. Such a legend that woman is...Its amazing how she can draw so much attention to a show like she can.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Defeat
Opener
Eat-Defeat

Male
Number of posts : 134
Favorite WWE Diva : .
Registration date : 2010-07-02

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 2:18 pm

This was the first time I watched Supestars in a while, really enjoyed the mixed tag match, it really irks me that they won't push talent like Gail and they basically make a mockery of Jillian, the company's loss really.

Goldust is doing really well these days, he and Primo are the best pro's by far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts this week
Page 1 of 1