Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA

Go down 
+13
Darigon
JackTanMB
VLG.
eb
The LL Father
KTV-Time
Did You Miss Her?
Venom
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
REIGNBOW
Jordan H.
Dead
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:10 pm

TNA are by no means a bad company. What am I saying? Of course they are! But they weren't. 2010 has been a black year for TNA and I'm blaming Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff for bringing WWE rejects. There's a reason why they are rejects: no-one wants to see them.

Some former WWE stars (like Brian Kendrick for example) would fit in well with TNA. But Ric Flair? Tommy Dreamer? Orlando Jordan? Stevie Richards? There are too many people like these in TNA and I believe that a combination of WWE Rejects and some quetionable creative calls are the reason why TNA is sinking. Matt Hardy would do nothing to help the situation.

BTW, loving the sarcasm Kev. applause
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:11 pm

You really think so? Thank you.

:')

We all can get defensive when people don't like who we like, but there's no changing anyone's mind.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
I do think there's too much immaturity even when you know his weight isn't his fault, but hey, that's how people are these days. One of the reasons why I can't stand a lot of people.

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 Bijwaq

Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

I actually like Tommy in TNA now.

But I never wanted Matt to go. It would be a smart move on TNA's part, they'd have both Hardys and more people would get into it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
You know, what did this fatass do anyway? LMFAO

that's what I'd like to know.

let him jump ship to TNA...it seems to be what "in-style" these days. Then TNA will die because they'll be too busy pushing oldies over TNA Originals, except Abyss, Lethal and Styles.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:15 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Can you stop with the gifs please? That should be considered spam.

Oh sorry Mod....sorry i broke your rules

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 Ftpooi
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:16 pm

Vengenz wrote:
You really think so? Thank you.

:')

We all can get defensive when people don't like who we like, but there's no changing anyone's mind.
Yes I really do, and you're very welcome. If I didn't know your age I'd think you were already in your 20s because of how mature you are. You've already grown up! :P

And yeah, I've been in that boat plenty of times as everyone could see but that's exactly right. I don't blame you for being defensive in this thread though because of the whole fat jokes. When you know something is true and others are just sitting there making fun even AFTER you've said what's wrong that'd piss me off as well.

Can an Admin or Mod tell Kev to calm down with the gifs as it's actually spam? He's adding nothing to the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:17 pm

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 786598
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:18 pm

Vengenz wrote:
I actually like Tommy in TNA now.

But I never wanted Matt to go. It would be a smart move on TNA's part, they'd have both Hardys and more people would get into it.

I wouldnt count Tommy as an "oldie"....because he isnt holding any gold and he just put AJ over on ppv. So Tommy, i dont mind him at all.

but Kurt Angle NOT PINNING JEFF CLEAN!!!!!!!! and Anderson over Pope...yeah TNA needs to die now.

Kurt and Pope should be fighting for gold with Kurt pinning Pope clean.

and then Pope can move down to feuding with AJ over the tv title.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:20 pm

Why should Kurt pin Jeff clean when he's old as hell? He should actually be putting Jeff over. Dude needs to retire already. He will after he wins the belt one more time
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:21 pm

If Matt is in no condition to wrestle in the WWE why should he jump ship to TNA? All he is going to is lower down the quality of the matches. I'd hate to see MCMG or Beer Money lower themselves because Matt's fat ass can't keep up.

Its the probllem TNA has now with all these people WAY passed their prime.

I swear to god if i had the money i'd buy over TNA and revamp that shit completly. And hire a few of you as my creative team smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm

Kurt is the better athlete than Jeff, which is why he should be pinning him clean.

not to mention Kurt is about to retire. he should go out with a blaze of glory before he hangs it up.

Jeff Hardy isnt in Kurt's league in wrestling ability and his mic skills are subpar as well and i been a jeff fan since their debut in WWE.

Kurt is better than Jeff and to entertain the notion Jeff is in his league with that no contest bs is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:24 pm

I've never been a fan of Kurt, I find him overrated. It's not like Jeff pinned him though, it was actually a nice finish even though it was predictable. Kurt is gonna win the match and get one more reign before he retires. Finally, he'll put someone over for once and gtfo
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:26 pm

Kurt has put people over. He put AJ Styles over which allowed AJ to win the TNA title.

He's put people over in WWE. like John Cena...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:26 pm

And lets not forget....Kurt gives 110% into his matches and has no problem putting talent over.

With Kurt...You can lose a match and leave with sooooo much cedibility because he always gives his best in his matches.

Maybe Kurt just thinks Jeff ain't worth it.

Remember when Kurt was complaining because management wouldn't let Jay Lethal win the match clean?? hilarious

Kurt is a great person to have in your company.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:29 pm

Yeah, Kurt is awesome outside of TNA as well. my friend, who is handicapped, went to a houseshow and was backstage waiting to meet superstars. Kurt wa snearby on the phone. He saw my friend and hung up his call to go talk to my friend and take pics with him. then Kurt pushed his wheelchair around to other TNA talent so he could meet and greet them.

Kurt has no issue putting people over though. He'll put someone over (likely Jeff) when he drops the title and retires.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:31 pm

Kurt rarely puts anyone over. He's the Triple H of TNA. Both bury people, both need to retire. At least Kurt is on his way though, who knows when Triple H will retire
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:35 pm

He put Anderson over the night he left after their ppv match. He managed to put Joe over even when he beat Joe lol

He's put over more people than HHH....Kurt Angle hasnt held TNA gold nearly as much as HHH has held WWE gold. for the longest he wasnt in the title picture..he's just been working on his "streak" storyline, which he managed to put Pope over even when he pinned him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:36 pm

LOL none of this would've escalated if some folks didn't start complaining about what other people were saying about Matt. Sorry only a couple of you are fans of his but if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You brought that added aggravation on yourself despite knowing how this forum works. Come on.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Kurt rarely puts anyone over. He's the Triple H of TNA. Both bury people, both need to retire. At least Kurt is on his way though, who knows when Triple H will retire

This is where me and you fall out. Why do you live in such denial.

Kurt wants to work a program with Amazing red, he said so himself but Managment turned him down.

Kurt lost to both AJ, Jay Lethal & Desmond wolfe just this year. He's had a series of amazing matches with Joe and put him over as well. He's worked with lower card guys who benefited loads from working with him.

Notice Kurt doesn't work with RVD or Ric Flair or Hogan or Nash, he works with the lower card guys.

Kurt angle is all about putting over guys.....If you fail to see it...sorry, but you can continue to live in your own little bubble
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:

what the hell are you talking about? hes put over AJ countless times, hes put over Lethal among others. and how the hell is a legit wrestler overrated? hes one of the few true talented guys that can still go, and hes 10 times better than Jeff Hardy will ever imagine to be. also, i cant think of anyone in TNA in the past 5 years that constantly puts on 5 star matches other than Kurt
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
LOL none of this would've escalated if some folks didn't start complaining about what other people were saying about Matt. Sorry only a couple of you are fans of his but if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You brought that added aggravation on yourself despite knowing how this forum works. Come on.

Jordan....stop being immature shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:40 pm

^^ that. its more of "i dont want you bashing my faves while i go off and bash someone elses faves." its sad that it STILL goes on to this day
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:41 pm

I merged all this Matt talk into one thread...anyway let's get back on topic, guys.

and any other Matt hardy news..please just post it in here.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:43 pm

Quiznos wrote:
^^ that. its more of "i dont want you bashing my faves while i go off and bash someone elses faves." its sad that it STILL goes on to this day

I'd post a Gif now..but according to our mod i'd be spamming.

In conclusion, i don't want to see Matt in TNA, it may be a sinking ship.......but does it really need this thing?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

I just can't stand to see another Hardyz reunion that will be pointless and unhelping to another roster's talent again...but meh, I don't watch TNA anyway...lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

someone in TNA is drooling over Hardyz vs MCMG....i can feel it lol

Jordan you dont need to watch anyway...i can give you recaps lol

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
Quiznos wrote:

In conclusion, i don't want to see Matt in TNA, it may be a sinking ship.......but does it really need this thing?

your retarded ass gifs dont affect me Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 867803
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I feel bad for MCMG....Jobbing to those two paint drinking fools Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:48 pm

Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I feel bad for MCMG....Jobbing to those two paint drinking fools Rolling Eyes

you and me both...all that work to be champs and they're gonna get jobbed out just as soon asn Matt signs the dotted line.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:52 pm

Quiznos wrote:
Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
Quiznos wrote:

your retarded ass gifs dont affect me Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 867803

Seemingly one of our mods did hehe Which is why she warned me shifty

It sucks I've been enjoying Magnus & Wolfe and was hoping for a feud with the MCMG and Generation Me has been doing their best playing heels.

Would love to see Bear Money Inc. vs. Magnus & Wolfe vs. MCMG vs. Generation Me in a 4 way tag team match........would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 4:54 pm

Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
Quiznos wrote:
Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
Quiznos wrote:

Seemingly one of our mods did hehe Which is why she warned me shifty

It sucks I've been enjoying Magnus & Wolfe and was hoping for a feud with the MCMG and Generation Me has been doing their best playing heels.

Would love to see Bear Money Inc. vs. Magnus & Wolfe vs. MCMG vs. Generation Me in a 4 way tag team match........would be awesome.

ahem..admin shifty

that fourway match does sound good...but i guess you can drop GenMe and add in the Hardyz (as champs)...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

1 - Why was he sent home?

2 - Why Why is he on thin ice?

3 - Why should I care?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

i am toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk to be bothered to read all this

ima say a few things.....ppl should stop playng mod

and also ppl should stop being hypocritical....and stop assuming that what they know is true...unless something comes from the persons mouth themselves...NOTHING is a fact
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 8:53 pm

The LL Father wrote:
i am toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk to be bothered to read all this

and also ppl should stop being hypocritical....and stop assuming that what they know is true...unless something comes from the persons mouth themselves...NOTHING is a fact
People are allowed to complain about someone if all they do is spam threads constantly with gifs, just saying.

And thank you for that. I've said that how many times? That's why people shouldn't believe everything on sites, that's what I was trying to say in the other thread but of course I get the whole "You're only saying it's not true because you like Beth" :\
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

WOW!

Great job on not being drunk in that post in the post in the post lol.

Considering that I didn't read through the posts, I'll remain indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm

so what parts shouldnt we believe exactly, the ones that state hes in trouble and hes talking about leaving?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
The LL Father wrote:

People are allowed to complain about someone if all they do is spam threads constantly with gifs, just saying.

And thank you for that. I've said that how many times? That's why people shouldn't believe everything on sites, that's what I was trying to say in the other thread but of course I get the whole "You're only saying it's not true because you like Beth" :\

you can complain all you want via PM....but you dont need to play mod...that is insulting to all the mods and admins....as your making out tha you kno more of how to do our job then we do

also if its just a few smiliys in one thread (which it is) theres no need to start complainin.....but considering the subject matter...i can understand why you did complain
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

The LL Father wrote:

i highly doubt Matt...or anyone is going to admit to being a jerk in real life lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:

Since i feel spoken too..please read this thread

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/world-wrestling-entertainment-f2/matt-hardy-sent-home-from-wwe-european-tour-t22954.htm

Uhum...yeah...i get shit on for using 2 gifs?? :fu:
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:06 pm

All I can say is WHAT THE DEUCE?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Since i feel spoken too..please read this thread

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/world-wrestling-entertainment-f2/matt-hardy-sent-home-from-wwe-european-tour-t22954.htm

Uhum...yeah...i get shit on for using 2 gifs?? :fu:
Yeah, that thread was out of line as well

You've used way more than 2 gifs in threads though. It's like in every thread I go in you're in there with some different gif.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

So why didn't you say anything to them?

Look everyone does it...but because i do it everytime it's an issue? Oh please stop...really. I know you have issues with me.....but get over yourself reallt

Now simply because i can

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 Fb048762811c20c5c1242eb966a7bd10
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:59 pm

stop...hammer time. UH OH, UH OH UH OH
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

Lmao, because I didn't see it til you just showed me. I don't go back and read every single thread.

Oh and whoever made that caption needs to learn how to spell if they want to try and be funny, it's EMBARRASSING.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

Awww LL, Mintz suggest you go read a book because you cant's spell

hehe
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:11 pm

Aw, it was him? I'll give him a pass then. I thought it was you smile

I'm outtie though, this thread will be filled with more spam
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Aw, it was him? I'll give him a pass then. I thought it was you smile

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 50r783

and Right now...so does everyone else
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 5:51 pm

Why does everything turn into a fucking fight?!???

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:35 am

Blue Ryder wrote:
Why does everything turn into a fucking fight?!???

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!

Its called enforcing rules smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA   Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy news - Reportedly 'On Very Thin Ice'...possibly going to TNA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next