Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
morris2202
6 posters
AuthorMessage
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP Empty
PostSubject: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

WWE's Melina posted the following on her twitter account, http://twitter.com/RealMelina, regarding the WWE decision to drop the WWE Women's championship this week:

Maybe I will get in trouble 4 saying this but it never stopped me before,right? A lovely friend once told me, whenever u feel down about yourself & your career, just look at this http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/women/ . I did. From Fabulous Moolah to this year.... So many incredible women who are true Champions.... Hall of Famers!!! Pioneers held that title! When I looked at that page.... It was an incredible honor to see my name up there with all of them. People who I am a fan of & have memories watching when I was younger.

I held that title and was always picturing all these women holding the same title. It was a dream come true knowing my heroes touched this championship too. Now it's gone?

What a shame.

I'm a person that honors the past bcuz it's made me who I am in the present. It's a legacy to pass down for the future! Hall of Famers made that championship what it is. I feel like a piece of me as well as the memory of all the women who contributed to it's greatness is being put to rest with it. It's very heartbreaking. None of these women will EVER be forgotten in my heart. NEVER.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:33 pm

I bet you she cried when writing this hehe
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:36 pm

U could always imagine the last champion was Beth. She was the last person who SINGLY won, defended & held it.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:39 pm

It is a shame that they went withe Divas title and drop the Women's belt. The Women's title has a RICH history like she mentioned. The division is be shitted on by Vinnie and his guys. There should be much more talented women WRESTLING. IK he's all about entertainment... most of them fail to do that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

I'm surprised they didnt let me bury McCool at Night of Champions. God damn it...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:43 pm

Great satirical comment. Haha! shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 3:33 pm

Kevin, You know she cried.

Quiznos wrote:

I'm surprised they didnt let me bury McCool at Night of Champions. God damn it...

Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 773246
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:01 pm

That's one of the reasons why I love Melina. No matter what she'll always be honest and speak her mind. Everything she said was true, the women's title had so much history and so many great women held it yet now it's gone and it really is upsetting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

just shows how much WWE doesnt care. there are plenty of lovely girls who CAN wrestle...but instead they want models.

Thank God for SHIMMER
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:08 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
just shows how much WWE doesnt care. there are plenty of lovely girls who CAN wrestle...but instead they want models.

Thank God for SHIMMER

Just about everyone right now on NXT is a former model. isn't that right?

I know Aksana, Kaitlyn and Jamie were into fitness. And Naomi was a former Orlando Magic dancer. Dunno 'bout the rest. dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:12 pm

I think AJ has always been wrestling but I may be wrong. I dont care enough to find out. dunno
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:16 pm

Yeah AJ Lee had a break through in WSU even winning their tag team championship.....good times
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I think AJ has always been wrestling but I may be wrong. I dont care enough to find out. dunno

LMAO That damn chick gets on my nerves. Stix can have her and sugar-eatin'-out-of-the-damn-box ass! Argh
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:21 pm

Lol it's this whole Ditsy over hyper valley girl gimmick they have her playing.....why she comes off as annoying is......because she is a really really really bad actress hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:25 pm

i dont like any of them except Aksana (Mini-trish) and Kaitlynn.

naomi annoys me the most.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:29 pm

Meh All I Like is Kaitlyn.....the rest could go throw on their bikini's and Jump off a cliff.

There are now 3 reasons to watch this show:
1. Kaitlyn
2. Vickie Guererro
3. CM Punk on commentary...LMAO "Nadine" hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

lol i disliked AJ before i even saw her just because of all the praise she was getting in the IWC
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:40 pm

Maxine is the other one who annoys me.

Jamie just needs to tone down her muscles... they look kinda gross. lmao.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:42 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
lol i disliked AJ before i even saw her just because of all the praise she was getting in the IWC

Yeah that's the problem, even here everyone was raving for them to call her up because she was "the wrestler"...not knowing she less less years in wrestling then girls like Alicia Fox, Layla and Kelly...she's been around for almost 3 years now...she's no Queen in the ring....and people asume so because she's from the indies. It's only 2 years ago she made it big and was getting noticed...she's still VERY VERY VERY VERY new to the biz.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

Over the last few months, her name has been brought up A LOT. "Bring her up! Bring her up! She's so great!"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

Jamie looks sexy to me but i still dont really give two shits about her.

I seen AJ in action, Kevin and she sure as hell dont look like she's been wrestling a few years hehe
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:50 pm

Definition of Flawless wrote:
Over the last few months, her name has been brought up A LOT. "Bring her up! Bring her up! She's so great!"

Exactly because she was "the wrestler" not knowing she's been less years in the Bizz then girls like Alicia, Layla, Kelly, Maria, Michelle......But people love thinking that though....."The Wrestler" is supposed to be good and girls like Velvet Sky & Shelly martinez are perfect proof that that's not always the case

@Vix.....Looking at AJ for About two years in wrestling....and looking at Layla, Kelly, Alicia 4 years in wrestling.....I would say she's doing alright for herself.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:03 pm

Exactly my point, Kevin....she's supposed to be some indy goddess but basically wrestles kinda like a dark haired Kelly Kelly hehe
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:05 pm

LMFAO Vix.

Kev... isk what you're talking about dude. lmao Just agreeing that she's been talked about a lot in the past few months. lmao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:09 pm

I would pay money to see Sara Del Ray take Miss AJ to school in a wrestling match.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:23 pm

I wouldn't pay to watch AJ wrestle even if she was wrestling Moolah in her prime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP   Melina   COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina COMMENTS ON WWE DROPPING WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Page 1 of 1