Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?

Go down 
+3
Shimmer Mark
X
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? Empty
PostSubject: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 4:29 pm

My ideas: Some may seem unrealistic lol... and yes most of them may involve the divas

All Superstars and divas record their moans, groans, oh and ouch noises when they get hit the game instead of having a default ouch/moan noise for them & also have Melina record her scream so her model does it in the game.

The special abilties like possum pin and stuff I want them to add an ability just for the bella twins where they switch places inside the ring like they do in real life.

Have anybody be able to come and guest commentate with the commentary team with voice overs

Add the NXT competition as either an exbition feature or RTWM feature

Everyone person in the game should have at least 2 attires in the game.

Divas in every match type

Add A Diva-dance off and other little diva contest that still are considered PG and maybe with the diva dance off you have to press a series of button in order to score points like Dance Dance revoulution I guess

I can't think of anymore right now I probably will add more to my list later on.

What are some of your ideas?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 12:09 pm

Good ideas, but that guest commentary will never happen as they would have to record all of the superstars/divas, or at least the ones that are doing it. Would take a lot of hours, tying that in with more recordings from the actual commentators to interact with the guest commentators.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 1:14 pm

1 - No gender restrictions. I want to be able to play the divas in all of the match types and I want to play the divas for all the titles.

2 - Make the game harder. I don't like being able to play matches against the computer on legend and easily win shortly after purchasing the game.

3 - DLC of Diva Legends (Trish, Lita, Sherri, Luna, Judy Martin, Lelani Kai)

4 - Realistic Injuries - I would like to see the wrestlers who really have problems with a body part carry over into the game. For example....Victoria had problems with her knees....it would have been cool to have the character have the same problem. Maybe have it as an option you could turn on as it would handicap them some.

5 - Better call names. I want real names, not just The Superstar and The Monster.

6 - 64 layers for PS3

7 - Get rid of the blur in the CAW mode

8 - I would like to see the Create a Tournament and Create a PPV modes back

9 - Weight restrictions added a fun aspect to the game. Lightweights shouldn't be allowed to pick up the heavyweights

10 - Multi-tag team matches. I would love to have the ability to have 3 or 4 tag teams in the same match.

I could go on and on
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 3:32 pm

theres more than just divas, just saying
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 3:42 pm

freedom to put my divas in an Elimination Chamber. as well as putting my women vs men. i wanna use my CAW self to abuse Mysterio.

drop GM mode...i hate it.

2-3 diva story modes...

create a storymode should have 10-12 slots for CAWs...not 6

to be honest there's nothing about the males i dont like...they can wrestle in any match, and have many story modes. i wouldnt mind a story mode featuring the midcard guys/champions...like Ziggler, Kofi, Bryan Danielson..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:15 pm

Treat CAW's equal to Superstars...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

capricornscott wrote:
1 - No gender restrictions. I want to be able to play the divas in all of the match types and I want to play the divas for all the titles.

2 - Make the game harder. I don't like being able to play matches against the computer on legend and easily win shortly after purchasing the game.

3 - DLC of Diva Legends (Trish, Lita, Sherri, Luna, Judy Martin, Lelani Kai)

4 - Realistic Injuries - I would like to see the wrestlers who really have problems with a body part carry over into the game. For example....Victoria had problems with her knees....it would have been cool to have the character have the same problem. Maybe have it as an option you could turn on as it would handicap them some.

5 - Better call names. I want real names, not just The Superstar and The Monster.

6 - 64 layers for PS3

7 - Get rid of the blur in the CAW mode

8 - I would like to see the Create a Tournament and Create a PPV modes back

9 - Weight restrictions added a fun aspect to the game. Lightweights shouldn't be allowed to pick up the heavyweights

10 - Multi-tag team matches. I would love to have the ability to have 3 or 4 tag teams in the same match.

I could go on and on

You can do that in universe mode.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:58 pm

Wait...males can beat down Divas again???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games?   What are your ideas about what they should put in the Smackdown vs Raw games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1