Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 9:46 pm

Raw - Divas' Battle Royal:
oh thank god Melina's push is over. match was ok, got a good amount of time and the Alicia and Jillian stuff was pretty good. i wish Eve or Gail would get a push but i like that Nattie is getting her chance to shine. she's over with the crowd so this match should be quite good.

Superstars - Alicia Fox and Jillian vs Bella Twins:
not half bad though i wish Gail was in a proper match this week. the Bellas are quite underrated in my opinion. Alicia was on form as always and Jillian is just hilarious. i'm surprised they had the Bellas win since if Alicia is in a tag match it usually means the heels are winning

Smackdown - Natalya, Kelly Kelly and the Bella Twins vs LayCool, Maryse and Alicia Fox:
not half bad either though it seemed a little all over the place. some good moves from Nattie and Layla was brilliant with Hornswoggle. i'm sure Michelle has just gotten herself a few more fans after that kick, i love her all the more. really looking forward to Sunday's match.

NXT thoughts:
i think it's a foregone conclusion that Aksana will be getting the boot. she has no mic skills and the crowd seems to hate her. Maryse got cut from the diva search pretty early didn't she? all Aksana really has is her looks and AJ and Naomi are the favourites. if it's not Aksana then it'll be Maxine. or WWE will rig it to pull some shocking swerve and eliminate AJ or Naomi. as a side note i'm loving Kaitlyn even more
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 4:43 am

Raw was great for pushing someone new in Natalya. I hope they continue this til Beth eventually comes back.

I didn't see the Superstar's match but I guess I should..

And SD was a pretty good match even if short. I liked how Natalya was showing a ton of her impressive moves and it made me even more excited for the title match this Sunday!
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 7:15 am

yeah i wasn't sure she'd be as good a wrestler as a face but she seems to have no problems. her and Michelle could probably be a divas' match of the year candidate again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts this week
Page 1 of 1