Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on this week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts on this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on this week   thoughts on this week EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 1:57 pm

Royal Rumble - Natalya* vs Michelle McCool vs Layla vs Eve (Divas' Championship):
well that was unexpected but i guess Eve beating the number 1 contender cleanly guaranteed her a shot at the title. the Raw GM does seem to like her doesn't he? the match was ok enough with some nice storytelling but of course as always i could have watched it go on for so much longer. the tease with Michelle vs Laya was pretty good and i'm happy for Eve. i never thought she'd get another run with the belt what with Melina, Beth and LayCool being the top girls but good for her. i've never actually seen a face to face title switch for the divas before so i wonder where this will leave Nattie

Raw - Eve & Natalya vs LayCool:
really, WWE? this was just not a good idea. i know Gail was busy but putting Eve and Nattie together the night after Eve took her title was just a horrible idea. there's no way to play up tension between two faces unless you're teasing a heel turn so it was just doomed from the start. that aside the ring work was excellent. our new champion was on form and i wouldn't mind seeing more of her and Layla. it's great that Layla is using that move as an actual finisher right now.

Impact - Sarita vs Mickie James (taped fists match):
well i'm not sure what the point of the fists being taped was but this was their best match together by far. i had no idea Mickie was that athletic, she really was just going through the motions in her last few days in WWE. i'm actually pretty excited about the upcoming PPV match - last man standing eh? as much as i want Gail to be the first to hold all three titles i guess it's likely that Mickie will win here. hopefully then Sarita can come right in.

Superstars - Melina vs Tamina:
the bitch is baaaaaack. while not the best wrestling match we got a whole lot of character development from Melina here. she is a heel through and through what with all her new mannerisms and faking that injury. i loled when she screamed "you broke my nose!". aside from that the match was ok, Tamina looked like a better wrestler as a heel when she had that menacing presence. the ending was a little weird since it was so drawn out, i felt like Tamina was going to counter the Sunset Split but Melina took too long to hit it so it didn't look right. i think i smell a Melina/Eve feud

Smackdown - Edge* & Kelly Kelly vs Dolph Ziggler & LayCool (World Heavyweight Championship):
ladies and gentleman, Kelly Kelly has definitely arrived. i've been feeling this since late 2009 but that girl is a star in the making. her Women's title feud may have been meh but now i feel that she is ready for a push to the top. the cheers she got were great and the ring work was brilliant. that bump she took to the outside was sick. the ending was a great idea but poor Layla haha. Vickie was also brilliant - she is one of the best heels they have right now and i could see them carrying this angle on to WrestleMania to give us a feel good moment.

as a side note, i'm not happy about Maryse and Ted breaking up. don't turn that girl face, she'll be completely worthless then. all she has is her heel character and if that's gone then she's nothing but a pretty face
this angle with Gail and the Bellas continues so hopefully we can have an actual match soon enough. maybe this could go on to WrestleMania too?
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on this week   thoughts on this week EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 4:40 pm

Kinda disagree with you on a lot of this I'm afraid. Thought RR and Raw were both OK matches. Impact was good but certainly not the best showing between the two of them. I thought their first two matches were way better. Melina does work better as a heel though I'd love to hear her on the mic.

I actually really want to see Maryse as a face. She reminds me slightly of a early Trish in that they're both hot blondes who originally played bitchy, sexy characters . I'd like to see Ted start to really belittle Maryse and maybe bring another diva to beat her up , so the audience can develop dome sympathy for her. I think Maryse has got the potential to be an incredibly over face.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on this week   thoughts on this week EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 5:52 pm

All i have to say is eve DOES NOT deserve a title reign let alone two .
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on this week   thoughts on this week EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 6:51 pm

Royal Rumble - Best match of the week imo but still I wish Eve was not in the match and someone else won it. Her winning was just random but good for her since I never expected her to get the belt again either with there only being one of them now!

Raw - LayCool got their revenge! Match was nothing special but I really liked the ending. Layla's Face Lift move is awesome! I assume LayCool vs Eve for the belt at EC since McCool should be co champ right now and Layla just beat the champ so either triple threat or handicapped match.

Additionally Gail and The Bellas catfigtht was again a highlight of Raw for me. I loved it but this upcoming week they need to have a match already! At least a mixed tag.

Impact - The match to me was not memorable and yeah it was not horrible but to me their worst one on one match. The ending pretty much killed it for me as well. KO punches are stupid and like I've said before Mickie BETTER NOT win the KO Title like that. :-X

Superstars - I liked Melina v Tamina. It was a new matchup and while they could improve in quality for a first time match they entertained me. I like Melina as a heel. She can have a lot better matches when she is given time unlike what she was given on Raw. So I don't mind her on Superstars and I kinda hope she stays there for a little while so she can have some better matches.

Smackdown - I liked how the divas were given a lot of time this week. Basically the opening promo, some backstage segments, and the main event! It was great. I thought the match was nice too. I really like all of the 5 people involved [Kelly so so to me] but she did kinda impress me and she looked good in the new attire. Her being fired was kinda funny though. I love Vickie! thoughts on this week 128975
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on this week   thoughts on this week Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts on this week
Page 1 of 1