Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite WWE Divas moments and matches.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WWEDIVASATW100%
Recent Roster Addition
WWEDIVASATW100%

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : WATCHING MOVIES AND T.V. SHOWS
Favorite WWE Wrestler : RANDY ORTON
JOHN CENA
BATISTA
TRIPLE H
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
CHRIS JERICO
CHRIS BENOIT...BEFORE WHAT HE DID.
THE ROCK

Favorite WWE Diva : TRISH STRATUS
LITA
TORRIE WILSON
STACY KEIBLER
DAWN MARIE
TORI
MARYSE
MICKIE JAMES
MELINA
SABLE
LUNA
TERRI
JACQUELINE
ASHLEY
JILLIAN HALL
DEBRA
BETH
IVORY
CHYNA
MOLLY HOLLY
JAZZ
GAIL KIM
ALL OF THE WWE DIVAS! LOL!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : KURT ANGLE
AJ STYLES
JEFF HARDY
ALEX SHELLY

Favorite TNA Knockout : CHRISTY HEMME
ALL THE TNA KNOCKOUTS PAST AND NOW! LOL!
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Favorite WWE Divas moments and matches. Empty
PostFavorite WWE Divas moments and matches.

[b] One moment that really sticks with me would be when Trish Stratus called out Christy Hemme on Raw. It was around the time of Wrestlemania and Trish was a heel. I knew Christy Hemme was going to be special and I knew she would win the WWE Raw Diva Search. Trish was a big bully but the best part of that storyline was when Christy told Trish she had enough and she was learning how to wrestle. She was being taught by former WWE Diva Lita. Awesome! WWE Diva Moment!

The Kat and Terri had some very interesting history together in the WWE. I loved watching them both together. It was great to see two WWE Divas catfight their way up to the biggest stage of them all Wrestlemania! The Arm Wrestling contests between the two were short but to me they were Diva moments.

Sable v.s Torrie Wilson! Wow! This was going to be big in so many ways. Sable returns and on the day Torrie Wilson shows us her Playboy cover. Two Divas were top stars and to have both of them together on one show was AWESOME! Bikini Contests and nasty stares! OH HELL YEAH!

Top matches that just come to mind?
Catfight Match! Michelle McCool v.s Dawn Marie on Smackdown!
Wrestlemania Rematch! Christy Hemme w/Lita v.s Trish Stratus on Raw after Wrestlemania.
Battle Royal for number 1 tiitle shot! The Kat v.s Ivory v.s Lita v.s Jacqueline v.s Terri and special guest ref. Tori with champ Stephanie at ringside on Smackdown!

All of the fights between Lita and Trish Stratus.

Chyna v.s Molly Holly on Smackdown!

Sable v.s Tori v.s Ivory v.s Jacqueline on Raw after Wrestlemania. This is also when Nicole Bass knockout all the Divas except for her Diva Sable!

Joy Giovanni v.s Amy Weber on Smackdown! The match did not happen but the waiting was the next big thing for me. Big tease! Smiles!!!

Armageddon's first ever Four corner Evening Gown Match! The Kat v.s Jacqueline v.s B.B v.s Ivory.

The Kat v.s Tori on Raw after Armageddon!

First ever Hardcore Women's title match Ivory v.s Tori

Hardcore! Champ Lita v.s Jacqueline on Raw!

There is more but these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head. I'm a BIG WWE Divas fan people!!!! WWE Divas Rock!!!! Giggles!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Favorite WWE Divas moments and matches. :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Favorite WWE Divas moments and matches.
Post Tue 05 Oct 2010, 8:03 pm by The Sexy Vixen
this blog section is just for making blogs like how your day has been..or write a movie review.

if you wanna chat wrestling, hun just head to the wrestling sections to do it. smile that's what they are there for.
WWEDIVASATW100%
Re: Favorite WWE Divas moments and matches.
Post Tue 05 Oct 2010, 8:17 pm by WWEDIVASATW100%
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
this blog section is just for making blogs like how your day has been..or write a movie review.

if you wanna chat wrestling, hun just head to the wrestling sections to do it. smile that's what they are there for.
Thanks! Smiles!

Favorite WWE Divas moments and matches.

Page 1 of 1