Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this week thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 11:19 am

Raw - Natalya vs Alicia Fox:
once again WWE burying the only other decent heel in the divas' division. LayCool won't be there forever ya know. like last time some good crisp moves in a short time, these two need to have a proper match with a lot of time

NXT - Maxine vs Kaitlyn:
not exactly the biggest trainwreck since the Titanic but not far off. what made the match even worse was frickin Michael Cole. i think there would be dancing in the streets if he were hit by a blimp. it's a bit weird that the first time a match on NXT gets proper time it sucks. i'm thinking they should have had Naomi or AJ with this much time.

Bella Twins vs Kelly Kelly and Naomi:
so Nikki's a heel now is she? it seems WWE can't resist breaking up every tag team they have since the Hart Dynasty are now on their way out. once again they should have the actual wrestlers in these long matches. i'm thinking we should have had LayCool instead. the psychology was good since i've never actually seen one partner turn heel during a match before

Impact - Mickie James vs Sarita:
well Mickie has no apparent ring rust and some nice new moves like that headscissors out of the ring thing. the crowd seemed pretty dead for the match and Sarita was on form as always. i guess next week they'll start setting up Mickie vs Madison pretty soon

Xplosion - Mickie James vs Sarita:
nearly identical to the Impact match. just wondering why these two thought they could do something like that? only real difference here is that the finish was better since Mickie used the DDT instead of the kick.

Smackown - LayCool vs Natalya and Kelly Kelly:
you could have at least given Kelly a little bit of ringtime since it was a tag match. i'm liking this feud now that it's about something that isn't appearance related. even with the fake beard Nattie still looks hot. i'm looking forward to the PPV match since we've never had Nattie and Layla 1on1 before. hopefully Layla brings it. match was ok, more about setting up the PPV than anything else
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 12:24 pm

I can honestly say I have never been as interested in a match featuring The Bella Twins as I was with this one. I really hope that Nikki makes a full heel turn. Although these two aren't really strong in the ring, heel Nikki was quite entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down

this week thoughts
Page 1 of 1