Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on the week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts on the week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 11:56 am

Raw - Mae Young vs LayCool:
well it was nice to see Mae Young back for the night though i would have preferred a legend that could actually wrestle so we could have gotten a proper match in addition to that segment. the mic work was great and of course everyone loves to see LayCool get their comeuppance

NXT - Naomi vs Kaitlyn:
Naomi really is the best of all the rookies, she made Kaitlyn look quite strong and capable. both girls should be proud of how this match turns out. it wasn't a match of the year candidate but it was still good enough for the show. i'm not a fan of matches ending with a dropkick but the selling of it made it work

AJ vs Aksana:
once again very impressive though i want to hit the announcers with something very hard, especially Michael Cole. i liked that spot where Aksana practically bent AJ in half and most of the moves flowed well enough. AJ was emulating Gail Kim a bit with that submission hold. i wonder if she asked permission before she used it

Impact - Mickie James vs Angelina Love:
i was very excited to see this match and i wasn't disappointed. it wasn't that fast paced but there were some good crisp moves and overall it turned out pretty well. i liked all the near falls we got and Mickie kicking out of the finisher was a bit shocking, we don't see a lot of that these days

Superstars - Melina & Gail Kim vs Maryse & Alicia Fox:
whoop four great ladies main eventing my favourite show. i love it when Gail and Melina team together, their matches always have something worth watching (excluding Raw a few weeks ago). Maryse of course was the weak link but Alicia helped her work through it. i was expecting the heels to win given how Melina's been seriously downgraded from the God Mode Sue she once was but it was nice to see the faces win. i just wish Gail could have gotten the pin

Smackdown - Natalya & Kelly Kelly vs LayCool:
well i think it was shorter than the one with LayCool in costumes though Kelly actually got tagged in. hopefully the finish means that Nattie is winning on Sunday. maybe Beth will return to help her out.
Back to top Go down

thoughts on the week
Page 1 of 1