Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts this week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 8:20 am

Hell In A Cell - Michelle McCool vs Natalya (Divas title match):
what we saw was good anyway, i like that McCool was bringing out her old submission hold. i think it could have gone on for longer and good that they kept Layla involved. the spot with the heel hook into the Sharpshooter was brilliant but the finish was awful. i remember back in 2003 Teddy Long threw his shoe at Trish during a title match and it wasn't stopped. Layla should have used the belt instead.

Raw - Natalya vs Alicia Fox:
please don't let Alicia become the new jobber diva, if you need Nattie to squash a few to look strong, feed Maryse to her. the action had some crisp moves, these two should have more proper matches in the future.

LayCool vs the Bella Twins:
i usually like LayCool but this commentary thing was embarrassing. and yet they were still miles better than Michael Cole. not much wrestling but i'm still in shock that Michelle put the Bellas over

NXT - Aksana vs Maxine:
Aksana is growing on me, she seemed a little more comfortable in this match. there were a couple of botches but Maxine's clothesline was impressive. i'm hoping it's Maxine who gets kicked to the curb next. and why do i feel this Aksana getting deported thing will lead to her and Goldust getting married?

Kaitlyn vs Vickie Guerrero:
well it's miles better than WM26 anyway and wow Vickie has changed. i still want to keep hitting Michael Cole for cracking jokes about her weight. as far as catfights go, it was alright and i'm sure if Kaitlyn had more experience it would have been better. Vickie was good at working the crowd.

Impact - Tara & Madison Rayne vs Velvet Sky & Angelina Love:
quite good but i don't like Madison's hair. Velvet was actually on form tonight, loved the bulldog. not sure what happened with Angelina's finisher, i think Tara may have botched it but the girls covered it up. the finish was a bit weak. Mickie got a great pop and she looked beautiful. lol at Madison yelling "you look like Pocahontas". i hope Madison or Tara wins it this Sunday.

Smackdown - Kelly Kelly vs Layla:
they need another divas trade to balance the rosters out a bit. Gail Kim or Melina should be moved to Smackdown to have a bit of variety. the match was alright and i like that Layla is being kept strong. there seems to be a good balance between both members of LayCool since Michelle took a pin on Raw and Layla won a match on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 9:56 am

I am not only surprised at how in shape Vickie is, but how decent she was in the ring. She performed basic moves, but they fitted her character so much. I wouldn't mind seeing her defeat Beth for the title due to cheating in the future just to do a Stephanie kind of thing. Vickie really impressed me. She is already better than half the divas lol.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

Vicky impressed the hell out of me too, she did damn good in her match.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 1:36 pm

i LOVE Vickie and she is looking better then ever
id like to think it was solely down to hard work...but i do reckon a little under the knfe action happened

the Kelly/Layla match was prolly the best theyve had....and theyve had a fooking lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts this week
Page 1 of 1