Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!

Go down 
+2
King Silva
Princess Keri
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Empty
PostSubject: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

Once I receive all of the photos from the participants, I will post them in here.

PLEASE NOTE:
Only Judges can post in here.

This is how the judging will go down.

The judges will make a comment about every photo, but they will not score it!

After the make their comments they are to score each photo from 0-10, and pm me those scores.

NOTE: That more than one photo can be the same number. I'm not asking you to rate the pictures from worst to best.

One I receive all of the judges scores, I will add up the scores. Ex: Melina- Judge 1: 8 Judge 2: 9 Judge 3: 5.... so 8+9+5= 22pts total.

The person with the lowest score will be eliminated, so choose you pictures wisely!

Warning: I trust my judges, but if I feel that you are being biased towards a certain Wrestler, or giving bad score to a wrestler you hate... YOU WILL BE REPLACED!

Happy Judging!

Last edited by Princess Keri *Anya* on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:12 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 5:23 am

Oh I am not being replaced!

So when is the deadline so I know when to comment and then rate?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 7:35 am

I deadly is tomorrow night at midnight EST. And Ill post all of the pics here when I receive them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 7:56 am

Got it.
Thanks princess!
yay king
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:43 am

Challenge 1 Photos!

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 12rosa10
Natalya
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Nataly10
Beth
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tumblr_lb5sxr94VB1qcopmgo1_500
Maryse
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tumblr_lbjr876TY01qbjae2o1_500
Layla
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 03
Velvet
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_001
Kristal as Sexy Zatanna
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Kristal8
Torrie Wilson
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 93867838bbc308c3aeab1a118dcfe74a
Angelina Love
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Angeli10
Michelle McCool
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Michel10
Gail Kim
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 40532610
Alicia Fox
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 05afox10
Maxine- as Ice Queen
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Week1-1
Tiffany- as geisha
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Week1
Christy
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2wgbt50
Maria
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! V60zrq
Lacey Von Erich
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 20r1me1
Tara
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Zvzyae

Judges please post all of your comments here, and them PM me your scores!

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:40 pm

Rosa - LOVE IT! The background, the lighting, the costume....PERFECT! It's all working. Gives me a Santa Fe feel.

Natalya - A little blend for me, the naughty cop has been done before, the hair isn't really working and the outfit itself seems rather plain, if it weren't for the handcuffs, I wouldn't have known this was even a costume. Just seems like a regular outfit.

Beth - TORA! TORA! TORA! Nice! U seem a little uncomfortable in the face, and the pose could have been better, but it does kind of portray with weight of the armor and shield. Would have liked to see u be a little more dominant with the outfit, looks like its weighting u down.

Maryse - Don't like this at all! Your left hand looks like a claw, it looks like your trying to squeeze out an epic turd, and the hair is just a mess. Catwoman must be rolling over in her grave.

Layla - WOW! Now this a cop costume, it's sexy and a little dominant! It's a perfect mix of reality and fantasy, even with without looking directly into the lens, your face is still giving seduction, would have preferred a different pose.

Velvet - Seems more like sleep wear with boxing gloves just thrown on than an actually costume, I'll admit your body looks like nice, and the hair is cute. But I'm just not buying this as a costume, the boxing gloves seem to hurt and help, without them you'd seem like a girl going to bed in superman shirt, but with them it seems like maybe you're suppose to be supergirl going to bed in a superman shirt. Then I wonder "Why would supergirl go to sleep wearing boxing gloves??! She's the chick of steel" lol

Kristal - WOW! Zantanna never looked better. I'd let you cast a spell on me ANYDAY! I like how you're playing with the hat and acknowledging it, with out going overboard with it. U seem to really be aware of your body, the camera, and the surroundings, you seem to be working it from all angles, my only complaint is the eyes. They look a little weird, but it could be because of the angle.

Torrie Wilson - I'm sorry but NO! This just is not working for me, the outfit is ok, though it looks a little cheap, the wig makes your head look HUGE! And the fact that Wonder woman has to take the bus is a little discomforting and funny, I guess the recession has hit almost everyone.

Angelina Love - Umm wow! I don't know what you're suppose to be, but I don't like it. Doesn't seem like a costume at all, you seem more like a chick that doesn't know how to apply lipstick. Your lips are under your nose, not next to your ear, your hair looks dirty, and the contacts aren't working, they look as if they could be your regular eyes, just brightened a little through photoshop or by the lights. Halloween is not excuse to just threw on lingerie and animal ears then prance around outside, because if it looks foolish on the 30, it'll look foolish on the 31, nothing has changed but the date.

Michelle McCool - If more soldiers dressed like this, I think they'd have more supports. I know I'd sign up just to look at you. I like the outfit and your body looks fantastic, my only problem is your face, you look like you gotta sneeze and you're trying to hold it back, or like your nose is running and you're trying to hold the snot back, and the pose doesn't seem like u even tried. I would have liked to see you work the outfit a little more, maybe play with the straps or give a little salute, something other than being a nice body in a nice outfit.

Gail Kim - Awww this is a super cute picture, gives me a classic pin-up feel. It's like you've traveled back in time and captured that era's simple yet enjoyable feel, back before one had to be butt naked with their boobies hanging out to feel sexy.

Alicia Fox - Umm this just looks cheap! If it weren't for the cape, I'd think you were just some girl, hanging on a fence waiting for a bus with cheap gum ball machine fangs. It also looks like you have 3 boobs, sorry but you could have done better.

Maxine - U look frigid! You are feeling this theme out perfectly, but at the same time I don't like it. U just seem like a pissed out chick in metallic skirt.

Tiffany - Cute outift! Nice Shoes! Your foot looks a little weird with your leg turned like that, and there seems to be something clawing up the other one, I don't love the photo but I don't hate it either, U feeled the requirements and nothing more.

Christy - Harold Ziggler would be PROUD!!!!!! U ROCKED IT! I am in love with this photo. U are pulling this off perfectly! My favorite of the Week!

Maria - Once again lingerie and animals ear are not a costume, I like the colors, but with the way you're bent over and the face you're making, it looks like you too are trying to take a poop and some jerk just keeps taking picture of it. You have a nice face, but this photo and this angle just isn't helping u at all.

Lacey V. - Dorothy never looked so nice, I wouldn't mind going over the rainbow with u. I'd like to be the Wiz of your oz. You seems innocent yet naughty, and the little basket with Toto is too cute. Good Job. Just turn down some of the sexiness next time. You're over doing it a little.

Tara - First Dorothy, now the wicked witch lol. You always have so much fun with these things, U look great. But with the face and pose it looks like you accidently farted really loud and now you're nervous because you think someone might have heard it, had u been looking at the camera with a closed mouth I think this might have been a better photo.

Last edited by "Rated X Property" on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

Tank, dont forget to pm me your scores.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:46 pm

Rosa - Love this! Great costume and background

Natalya - Love the handcuffs and outfit but her face looks a bit off.

Beth - Very great costume and facial expression.

Maryse - Not digging this at all. The costume doesn't look good and I don't like the pose.

Layla - Holy hotness! Great costume and great face. Love it!

Velvet - Wasn't sure this was her when I first looked at it. Not that good at all, the costume is bad and I don't like the pose.

Kristal - Love the costume! She looks very sexy, the face and pose is nice.

Torrie - Not digging this at all. Don't like the costume or her pose

Angelina - Yikes! Her eyes are very spooky. Where's the costume though?

Michelle - Love the costume but the face looks a bit weird

Gail Kim - Very cute outfit and background. I like it!

Alicia Fox - Nice costume and background. Love the way she's hanging on the fence.

Maxine - Not really digging the outfit but her face looks nice.

Tiffany - Great costume and face. I love it!

Christy - I love everything about this pic! Love the costume and the face is perfect. Very sexy!

Maria - Decent. I like the costume and face but I think you could've done better.

Lacey - Very hot! Love the costume, pose, and face.

Tara - Costume is nice but I'm not digging her facial expression.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

I'm going to do this in sections and keep editing.

Rosa - She looks pretty good but for a costume it looks more like lingerie.

Natalya - It is a decent picture but not the best cop as I'll say later on..

Beth - I think this is a good costume. She's already strong so she has that part down and now with the outfit on she looks like she's going to go kill some bitches!

Maryse - A pretty good picture imo. She looks good I just don't like the middle part of the attire. Of course she is being sassy Maryse with her hands.

Layla - She totally blows Natalya away! She just looks hands down better! I wouldn't mind seeing her. :p

Velvet - I don't love the picture but it isn't horrible.

Kristal - Pretty much the same as Velvet. Nothing too special imo.

Torrie Wilson - Not the best Wonder Woman I've seen but she looks pretty good with brown hair.

Angelina Love - Not a good picture imo. What is she suppose to be? I just don't like it especially compared to some of the better pictures.

Michelle McCool - I like her but the attire is not the best. She has had a lot better Halloween costumes imo.

Gail - I don't really see a costume but the attire and picture are great. She looks great.

Alicia - The vampire costume is decent but at least she tried with the pose!

Maxine - The attire is not the best and the picture is plain.

Tiffany - Her geisha attire is okay but not the best for me.

Christy - I don't like it. It could have been better. Her face looks pretty white too.

Maria - I like the bunny attire. It suits her well since she is a former Playboy covergirl.

Lacey - She looks pretty good. I like it.

Tara - The only witch but it's just okay to me. I like the banana better!
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 773246

So that's it for now but I'll send Keri my scores later.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:20 am

Challnege 2 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 3450y11
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 52ffhz

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 607
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 00710

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! KristalMarshall_C
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 333bgid

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tumblr_lbf14ndN2Y1qbj8sno1_500
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tumblr_la38t6otBk1qc5wi1o1_500

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2952vcx
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 10zpxlu

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 19
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 20

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2r7pugm
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! N50duo

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maxine
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-1
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 1:12 am

^ Aren't McCool/Gail/Kristal/Alicia/Natalya missing? WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 478927

But here is what I have to say about the pictures [I didn't really think any were that great this time..] :-/

Maria - It is okay. I feel I'll be saying that about all of them! It's a decent attire.

Christy - I don't really like the attire but it isn't the worst.

Rosa - The outfit is okay I just don't like the pose or the setting.

Torrie - This is another that I don't care for. I just think she looks kinda ugly. The color of the dress is just not good either.

Maryse - My favorite but I still don't love it. The color is pretty dull and the boots are kinda ugly but overall it's my photo of the week.

Beth - I think her outfit is pretty good but for some reason I don't really like her face in the picture..

Layla - She looks good but not the best picture of her. The lighting is kinda weird too.

Velvet - Not a good picture imo. She looks kinda trashy! And that background is just. . .

Lacey - Nothing special. I don't care for the color of the pic.

Victoria - She looks pretty good here. I like the bikini top but the color of the jeans is not my fav.

Maxine - Looks like it could have been sent in for last week's challenge. It is not horrible but again didn't wow me.

Tiffany - It doesn't really look like her! But she looks okay. Kinda slutty but not in a cheap way..

That's what I think. Again nothing really wowed me. I am looking forward to what the other judges say. Also what about the girls with no pictures?

Are they out of the competition?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 4:43 am

I can't see any of the pics from where i'm at...So I might need someone to guest judge for me, because I do not know when I'll be back in chicago, I'm taking care of a lot of personaL business right now. Sorry For any trouble this may cause. But I'm like 600 miles away from Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 1:39 pm

Scott did not turn in this challenge so judging was not needed.

Its all in the other thread. Thnx anyway guys.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:05 pm

Challenge 3 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 347u16c
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 06

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! W12ts0
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! O6bdrt

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Gail-k10
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tc0910

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maxine-1
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-1

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tumblr_l9u9baO1xu1qcy33vo1_500
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 20u2txw

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 02_10610
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 0429bw10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! TorrieWilson
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Kristal-Marshall-0074

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 1eq5nn
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 1zd88xe

PLEASE NOTE JUDGES: Please vote based on the theme AND the Alternative
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:42 am

Velvet - IMO her best picture. She looks good in this one. WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 177715

Layla - She looks pretty good in her shirt and jeans. Her hair is not my fav like that but then again I kinda think she should un-straighten her hair every now and then.

Lacey - Nothing wrong with it. She looks good.

Victoria - I don't approve of fur but she doesn't look tore up.

Gail - I think she looks really pretty. The background is nice as well.

Alicia - Her body and hair look good to me but I just don't think her face looks that good in the pic..

Maxine - It seems this photoshoot comes up a lot. Not a bad one and she has only had so many but something new would be nice.

Tiffany - I don't like this pic. The pose is not my fav and those pants are just ugly to me.

Beth - She looks nice in this homage to that lady I forgot the name too.. who wore this same thing...

Maryse - She usually looks better than most and today is no different to me. I like it.

Natalya - looks awesome. The background is really cool as well.

Rosa - The first zebra.. I don't think she wore it better than Kristal.

Torrie - The scenery is good and the pose is different so good for her.

Kristal - Aka the better zebra! I think she looks nice.

Maria - That coat is just atrocious!

Christy - I just don't like the photo. Her face looks weird, the outfit is ugly, and the shoe is also ugly. Sorry Christy you fail.

It's kinda fun to be evil! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:03 pm

Velvet Sky - Amazing Face, you look great. The outfit looks nice a little hookerish through, not really seeing any animal print, but I guess the polka dots are cool.

Layla - Simple yet cute, not much is really going on. Just a cute girl and a leopard top, doesn't really wow me. We all know you're beautiful but I would have liked to seen more. The pose seems a little lazy.

Lacey - Another simple yet beautiful picture your body looks AMAZING!!!, but again mot really seeing animal print, the top is cute and it works well with the rest of the outfit and you do look amazing, but the picture is so simple.

Victoria/Tara - Who needs animal print when u can just wear the animal? lol, This is my favorite picture of the week. U look great! The outfit, the boots, the contrast between you and the wall, I love it all. GREAT JOB!!

Gail Kim - Another adorable picture, U look really cute, I can't complain it's a great picture, but it seems a little "too Safe", week after week you take the most adorable pictures, but I don't know how long that adorable-ness is going to keep you here, you really need to step it up a little bit. Step out of that adorable Asian role, and embrace the beautiful woman that you are.

Alicia Fox - Not my favorite photo, this angle makes your face look weird. It makes one of your eyes look bigger than the other one. The background also looks a little cheap, the outfit is also rather plain. It's a little too bland for me.

Maxine - It's ok, but nothing we haven't seen before. You're a pretty girl, but it's going to take more than just a pretty face to keep u here. Seems way to familiar. Maybe loose the hood next time.

Tiffany - You look GREAT! i LOVE THE FACE, THE POSE, THE OUTFIT! Great job!

Beth Phoenix - Looks like something straight out of "Village of the Giants," Your face looks phenomenal! Your eyes are hauntingly beautiful. They seems to be glowing. You are definitely at the top of your game here. Great Job! My Second favorite of the week.

Maryse - it's cute. you look great and the outfit is really nice. The pose ruins it a little through. It's seems like you didn't even bother, seems like your neck was hurting when the photo was taken. I would have liked to seen a better pose, as if you were really feeling what you were doing right now. It's not a bad photo, the pose is just MEH.

Natalya - The background and the bikini look AMAZING!!!!! The only problem is your face, it just doesn't go with the picture. I would have liked to see you being a little sexier, you seem a little drunk in the face. I think you could have done much better. I also tempted to make a joke about your dirty knees.

Rosa - Cute outfit. The earrings match perfectly with your hair and the buckle thingy on the dress, my only complaint is your eyes, this angle makes your face look weird. It also makes one eye look way bigger than the other one and the angle of your smile also makes it appear as if there's a huge cut on your face, I think the picture would have been better if maybe you were facing the camera directly. Because this angle really exaggerates your flaws.

Torrie - I not really sure what you're suppose to be, but I like it. You took a chance here and it really paid off. The background and your outift is nice. The pose is cute and it fits the surroundings, I just pray you don't get in that nasty water, you might catch some thing girl.

Kristal - AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sexiness and seduction that is oozing from your face is wonderful! You are really working this outfit. Your body looks SICK! and I love how you're toying with your hair. The smokey backdrop works so well, because you are on FIRE!!!!!!! WERQ IT MISS THANG!!!!!

Maria - Oh Maria, did you rob 100 barber shops to make that coat??? Because it looks a MESS! It looks like you haven't shaved in years!!!! Which is sad, because if you weren't wearing that hairy monkey back jacket, this would actually be a great photo, your body looks great! Your smile is so adorable and inviting, but I'd never wanna get near while your dressed in that coat, it seems like a King Kong outfit for women.

Christy - Umm WOW! I'm sorry but you look like a cheap hooker out on a nights stroll. This photo is just not working for you at all. From this angle you look like a man in drag, and that outfit the entire thing makes you look cheap. I feel you should be holding a sign that says "Everything you want $10". Your were at the top of the pack and now you have falling to the very end. What Happened???

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 2:29 am

Velvet - She looks very nice in this pic! Love the face and outfit

Layla - Not her best but I still like it. Her face looks nice

Lacey - Her smile and pose is nice.

Tara - I love the outfit, boots, and background. The only thing i can criticize is her face looks a bit weird but other than that, great pic!

Gail Kim - This is a cute pic of her, I love the background.

Alicia - Whoa, she looks a little freaky in this pic. Her face looks weird, her eyes are funky looking, and I don't like her pose

Maxine - She's a pretty girl but nothing about this pic wows me.

Tiffany - Love her outfit and her pose

Beth - She looks amazing! Love her outfit, face, and eyes. My fave pic this challenge!

Maryse - Nice but simple pic. Love what she's wearing

Natalya - I love the background and bikini but her face looks really weird in this pic.

Rosa - Decent pic but her face looks a little weird

Torrie - Nice pic. I really love the background and outfit, the only thing I don't like is her facial expression.

Kristal - Love her outfit but I'm not digging the face or pose

Maria - Love her outfit and smile but that coat has gotta go

Christy - Yikes! I do not like this pic at all, don't like the face or outfit. She looks like a man
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 1:15 am

LOL

Nice to see we were all on the same page with that ugly ass pic of Christy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 7:55 pm

Challenge 4 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2vs2sqo
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Sb3n9u

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 01251011
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 31003b11

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 148512_117885471607634_100001585444886_130941_2515287_n
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 06

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maryse11
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Beth-Phoenix-Sexy-Fashion-WWE-Dress-Pictures1

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_61
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2-2

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-2
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maxine-1

Added late
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 00210

Judges you do not have to judge this round since I had 2 no-shows.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:05 pm

Challenge 5 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 161
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maryse-in-Green

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 0701wp10
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Sparkl10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-3
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maxine-2

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 05
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! IMG_4757

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Kristal-Marshall-0136
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 21b6c02

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Gail-k11

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Hrix47
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2a85h5u
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 4:55 pm

Beth - An old picture of her but I like it. Really love her smile & outfit.

Maryse - She looks very sexy in this picture, the hair, the dress, the boots, the pose. Really good picture

Rosa - A nice picture of her. Reminds me of how I had to sit for school picture day back when I was younger. Her outfit & hair looks nice

Natalya - Another nice picture. I love what she's wearing & the background is great

Tiffany - Good picture, I like everything except her hat.

Maxine - I don't really like this picture. Don't like the way she's sitting or her face.

Layla - Another nice picture but I've seen better from her. I love the dress & boots & the way she's just lounging on the chair.

Velvet - Very sexy! This may just be my 2nd fave picture in this challenge. Love the way she's sitting & what she's wearing.

Kristal - Another sexy photo, her hair & face is nice & I love what she's wearing.

Torrie - This picture is amazing!! Her outfit, face, & hair, everything! I love the way she's acting so innocent. Definitely my favorite picture in this challenge.

Gail - It's an okay picture but her face looks a little weird.

Lacey - I don't like this picture as much as I've liked her past ones. I do like what she's wearing, but I don't like her face & she looks like she's sleeping.

Tara - I really like this picture. I love what she's wearing & the background is really nice.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:18 pm

Beth - Nice pose love the outfit, but the face seems a little off to me. Decent photo though.

Maryse - I don't really like it, something about your face is throwing it off. The dress is nice and the pose is decent, but the face seems a little weird.

Rosa - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! My favorite of the week. The outfit is great. The outfit is simple yet awesome! Great Job!

Natalya - Very cute! The pictures make u look very soft and girly lol, it's a very different side to the Anvilette.

Tiffany- I don't really like it, it looks like your trying to take a poop. It's not really an ugly picture, it's make you look like you're on the toilet.

Maxine - Well she's sitting so I guess its a start. I'm not liking the face it seems long and man-ish.

Layla - AMAZING PICTURE!! I love the pose and the outfit. U look so seductive and sexy. My second favorite of the week.

Velvet - U look FANTASTIC! I have no complaints. Your hair looks great and your face is flawless.

Kristal - Loving the body and the background, but the angle of your head makes your eyes look weird.

Torrie - WOW!!!!!!!!!! Looks like something out of a cover girl ad. This entire picture is fun and lovable, you're like the sexy girl next door.

Gail Kim - Sexy but a little bland, you just look like another sexy asian, nothing really going on in this picture.

Lacey - Not my favorite picture, it's a little boring. The beach and water looks super dirty too lol. Like u might catch something sitting there.

Tara - I love it. I love the way you're staring off into the distance, and the way you pair up that bikini with those boots is very neat, and it fits your personality.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:20 am

Sorry for being late major internet issues.

Beth - It is an old picture. I didn't really think Beth looked good back then...

Maryse - She looks great. Can't diss this picture really.

Rosa - I don't like the pose but other than that it is decent.

Natalaya - She looks pretty good. Another great pic for her portfolio.

Tiffany - Big improvement for her imo. Best pic for her so far if you ask me.

Maxine - I guess there are no pictures of her. Can't blame me for not giving the choice a not so good score. On a + side her attire is not bad.

Layla - Usually looks great and this is no exception. Great attire and pose. Everything is working for her.

Velvet - Her attire, face, and hair look good but the pose just looks nasty on that stool! I thought it was something else... O_O

Kristal - I like her hair long. She's pretty skinny but this is one of the best pictures I seen of her.

Torrie - I don't really like the pose. Not her best pic imo.

Gail - I think she looks great. Beach shots are usually cool and this one doesn't disappoint.

Lacey - Again I like the beach shoot and she looks great as well but her face is lacking imo.

Victoria - It is a average picture imo. The background color is unique to the others but I don't love brown..
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 1:34 am

Challenge 6

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_009
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 08LAYLA_0066b

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 40532611

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-4

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_9
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 30kd079

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 242wok6
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2hi1rg4

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Bethphoenix8sds
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 5l52yo

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Nataly10
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Rosass11
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 2:58 am

I'll do this before I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 5:47 pm

Velvet - I like what she's wearing and her face looks great but I'm not digging that hat

Layla - Good picture, I really like what she's wearing, her face looks a little weird but other than that, good.

Gail - Cute picture, I like what she's wearing and her hat

Tiffany - I love what she's wearing but I don't like the angle of this picture and her face looks weird.

Kristal - Not her best, she's a pretty girl but I'm just not digging this picture for some reason.

Torrie - It's not bad but I don't like the hat, it's too big for her and is covering some of her face.

Lacey - Yikes, I do not like this picture at all. Props to you for attempting though since this is a hard challenge

Tara - Not bad but her face looks weird

Beth - Another old picture of her but it's decent. I like what she's wearing

Maryse - Nice pic. Love what she's wearing and her face is nice. She's a sexy chick

Natalya - Decent picture. I like what she's wearing, the only thing I'd get rid of are the glasses

Rosa - Great pic. I love what she's wearing and her pose. The hat doesn't look too bad either
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 6:01 pm

the pics aren't loading for me.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 10:57 pm

OMG just realized I lied! Teary Eyed

I will do this right now!

For reals this time. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:15 pm

Velvet - I don't really like the picture. Her hat is not that great either..

Layla - I don't like it. Sorry Layla but your worst pic imo.. Her face is weird looking and the arm things are ugly to me. The attire and hat are not bad though. Still step it up next week [I think you'll survive.].

Gail - I like the hat and the attire. Great picture in general! Go Gail!

Tiffanny - I think her face is ugly and the angle of the picture are not good. But her attire and hat are cool. Reminds me of Mickie's SvS 2007 attire and my Vans sweater sueter [sp?]..
*I'm reading this 3 year old thread for some reason and noticed I had a spelling error.. I can't not fix it after seeing it.. I have issues..
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 888630

Kristal - I don't like the face or the hat. The shirt is cool but you can't really see her lower body either so there is not many things to say good stuff about.

Torrie - I like the hat since it stands out a lot but I don't like that it covers most of her face. Plus her bikini could be a lot better and not just plain black..

Lacey - This is just not good. Her? baby is the star not her.. Her hat is ugly by the way and you really can't see much else besides the baby.

Victoria - I like the attire a lot and the hat is nice as well.

Beth - I don't like these older Beth pictures mainly since she just didn't look good to me. Her hair looks bad and I don't like that nasty bandana.. Hopefully you can improve.

Maryse - I like the visor as her hat. Tennis is cool too and she looks great playing it. She just looks good.

Natalya - I like it. Not spectacular but it is solid and the hat is different.

Rosa - Simple but looks good. Not her best but she should survive.

I'm going to send my scores to Keri now.

Last edited by King Silva on Wed 13 Mar 2013, 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : My 2010 self couldn't spell...)
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Velvet - Looks a little sluttly. Like something you'd see on a sex ad. I don't really like it.

Layla - Love the seduction in the eye. I don't like the trash bags on her arms, and the outfit is a little dull. I'm not wow'd by this picture.

Gail - Another adorable pic! I love it. My favorite picture of the week.

Tiffany - Decent Picture. Nothing too special. Nice theme. The bat works well.

Kristal - Not my favorite picture. Could have been much better. The make up looks tacky and I'm not really feeling the pose.

Torrie - Simple picture, nothing special about it. The little flower on your nail is cute though.

Lacey - This challenge was a bit of a difficult one, and this picture really proves that. This is a HUGE step down from previous weeks. I'm not impressed at all.

Tara - Cute picture, I'm liking the angle of your body. Though it does make it seem like there is a hand growing out of your stomach.

Beth - Decent picture. Once again not as good as previous weeks. The lighting also isn't good at all. Makes You look super red.

Maryse - Cute picture. I love it! It's the second best picture of the week. Good Job.

Natalya - OFFICER! I'VE BEEN A BAD BOY AND I NEED TO BE ARRESTED!! I love this photo. You're working it!

Rosa - WOW! You look completely different. For a minute there I had no idea who you were. This is a subtle yet beautiful picture. It's so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:43 pm

^ We pretty much agreed on everything Tank!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

Challenge 7 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Nottingham0416_06b
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_3%7E5

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Gailca10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-5

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_28
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_77

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Akac5g

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Wngcdc8l5jwycdln
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_GetAttachment-13_aspx

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Ou9shc
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 7:23 pm

Maryse's pic: http://maryse-unlimited.net/imagery/displayimage.php?album=418&pos=0
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 9:23 am

Layla is back on track although this pic is not my fav of her.

Velvet is nothing special to me. The hair is kinda ugly.

Gail looks great. The attire is great and the masquerade thing is cool.

Tiffany's face in her pic is kinda weird and I don't really like the feather going straight up. The colors are good though.

Kristal's body looks great but I don't really love the photo.

Torrie's picture is about average. Not going to win her this week but she'll probably stick around.

Tara doesn't look bad but I don't really like the tape on her. Looks kinda tacky.

Beth's picture is really good. I like it a lot actually!

Rosa also has a great picture. Love the mask and the background is good too.

Maryse has the worst pic for me this week. Plain but I guess she had no other pics?..

I like Natalya's picture as well. All of the mask pictures got high scores from me so congrats to them!

Last edited by King Silva on Sun 19 Dec 2010, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 12:47 pm

Sorry Guys!!! I just noticed one was missing!

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! W7y2l1

https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/w7y2l1.jpg
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 9:01 pm

I updated my post and scores.

Where are the other judges?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 2:52 am

Layla - Amazing pic of her! I love her outfit, hair, pose, and the glasses look great too. I can't complain about this pic at all. Great job!

Velvet - I don't like this pic as much as I've liked her other ones. I like what she's wearing but I don't like the glasses or hair.

Gail - Very cute picture! I love what she's wearing and her mask

Tiffany - This picture doesn't even look like her, I really couldn't tell it was her at first. I don't like it

Kristal - I love her bikini and she's got a great body but I'm really not digging her face or glasses.

Torrie - Not a great picture but it's not that bad. She's got a beautiful face

Tara - Pretty good picture. The only thing I don't like is her facial expression

Beth - Very glamorous! I love her hair in this picture

Rosa - Not her best but still decent. I love her mask

Maryse - Yikes, this is not one of her good pictures. I do like the glasses though

Natalya - I really like this picture! The mask is great and I love what she's wearing
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 3:06 am

Me and my Queen pretty much agreed on everything.

Should be interesting to see the scores.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 2:27 pm

Layla - WOW!!! You look great! But we all know that! It's a great picture, but I think you could have done better. We all know you're sexy, but it's time you stepped it up. Give us more than sexiness. I'm going to need a little more effort from you. You've proved time and time again that you can be sexy, now lets see what else you've got.

Velvet -I'm sorry but you look extremely tacky in this picture. The ripped skirt with the slip showing isn't cute at all. I know this maybe out of your element since you're so use to not wearing clothes, but it doesn't even seem like you tried. It appears as if you threw on a few items and hoped for the best, and unfortunately you didn't get it.

Gail - Cute picutre, but once again we know you can be cute. What else do you have??? We're getting close to the final few, and these antics that worked in the few couple of weeks aren't going to keep you here. Step it up! Your outfit is nice, but I'm not really feeling the pose and the mask is covering too much of your eyes, you look like a cyclops in this pictures.

Tiffany - Now this is a proper way to wear a mask! I like the colors and the beads look fun, but this is not my favorite picture of you, I think you could have done much better. Looking at this picture makes me think you still have a hang over from the night before.

Kristal -You look extremely uncomfortable in the face. This is not your best picture. You could have done sooo much better. Though you do look a lot like Halle Berry in this picture.

Torrie - You look adorable. You make glasses look fun. This isn't the greatest picture, but for some strange reason it works for me.

Tara - I LOVE your hair in this picture. You took a chance with the pose and expression and I think it worked. It fits you perfectly. My only complaint would be about the extremely cheesy "TNA" taped to your stomach. It's so tacky and you don't need it. It really takes away from the photo.

Beth - Cute picture, but very dull! It's like your not even trying. You're just standing around being cute while the wind blows.

Rosa - Your eyes look HUGE! This is not a good picture. I don't like it at all. Sorry.

Maryse - Ummm I like your hair. It's nice. I like the candid-ness of the photo, because it shows a very different side of you. It actually seems like we could be friends in this photo. Seems like you'd be driving and I'd be over on the passenger side just messing with the radio.

Natalya - I like the way the mask hugs your face. It really seems to fit you. I must admit that with the way those beads are wrapped around your neck and the way you're laying, it looks like you were strangled and left for dead.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

Challenge 8 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Normal_02_

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 03_GKIM_0053b

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2eq89b6

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-6

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 34iob3n
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Torrie-wilson-picture-170890

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 08b10
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 16_ros10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Wwe-maryse-ouellet-2
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 4171438611_34aeb949fe
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:41 pm

Layla - Good picture. The furry boots are kinda thievery
from Melina but they look good on you.

Gail - You look great. I love the Santa attire and your face and hair are
pretty. Best picture of the week for me and I really hope you get your overdue
[imo] win. WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 177715

Tara - I like this picture. So so much for you going home this week! You won't
be if I can help it. Your hair and attire are both pretty good so great job.

Tiffany - I don't like the pose at all.. The attire is good but overall not a strong photo.

Kristal - Pretty plain. I don't really see Christmas with this but the dog is
really cute and I would dog nap it!
Twisted Evil

Torrie - I know I said candid pics were okay but I said if they were good
pictures. This one is not the best so sadly you will probably be at the bottom
of the list.

Natalya - This photo is too dark and I know you have a Santa hat on but I just don't see Christmas.. Not a great pic coming off last week's great one. :-/

Rosa - I really like your picture. You look great and probably the best or one of the best pictures in your portfolio! Keep it up.

Maryse - The green is different but I have seen better for you so you will get a middle of the pack grade.

Beth - Gold is another unique Christmas attire color and the attire is great I just have a little issue with your face and the hand facing me.. I don't know you shouldn't go home but you shouldn't get first for sure.

That's what I think I'll send my votes now to Keri!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

Layla - Not your best photo. I love the boots. But the lighting is HORRIBLE!! It makes it really difficult to see your face. I don't really like it.

Gail Kim - That isn't your best photo either! The angle makes your eye look weird! The dress is cute though.

Victoria - BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK! I LOVE IT ALL! YOU LOOK GREAT! THE POSE IS FANTASTIC! YOUR OUTFIT IS WONDERFUL! I ALSO LOVE THE BACKGROUND! GREAT JOB!

Tiffany - I love the outfit! I'm not really liking the smile though it looks weird. Other than the fake looking smile this was a very good photo.

Kristal - Cute photo. It's not the best, but not the worst either. U good have done much better. This seems like a really cheap glamour shot that you'd have done in wal-mart or some department store.

Torrie Wilson - I don't like it at all. You could have done so much better than this. You fell short this week. You've been amazing so far. And this photo just isn't great. The Outfit is decent. But the rest of the photo just isn't working for me.

Natalya - WOW!! It's a simple yet nice photo. I would have liked to see a little more color but this works I guess. The photo isn't super great, but it's passable.

Rosa - Cute photo. Nothing special going on here.

Maryse - I don't like it. You look soo skanky in this photo. The outfit is nice, but that's about it. I don't like your face at all in this photo.

Beth - It looks like you're wearing a gold trash bag. You're a sexy woman but this photo is not showing that at all. You look a drunken mess.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 3:17 am

Layla - Not a bad picture but those furry boots are very distracting. Her face looks nice.

Gail - Amazing picture! I love what she's wearing and her face looks really nice. My fave picture this challenge!

Tara - I love this picture! Hair looks nice, face looks nice, and I love what she's wearing. My second fave this challenge

Tiffany - Not a very good picture of her. I like what she's wearing but her face isn't looking good in this picture

Kristal - It's a cute picture. I like what she's wearing.

Torrie - Love what she's wearing but not liking anything else. The face just isn't looking good

Natalya - I really like this picture. Her face and outfit look nice.

Rosa - Love what she's wearing, her face looks a little weird but other than that good picture.

Maryse - I love it. Love her outfit and her face looks nice. She's sexy!

Beth - I really like what she's wearing but her face is looking scary in this picture.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 3:19 am

So we all posted I hope we all sent in or will by night's end so that Keri can post the results. smile
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 1:40 am

Challenge 9

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! LAYLA_0042b

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 05_div10
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 3410

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 53spx1

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 201041284412846

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 2qtl5b6
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Maryse_ouellet_wwe_french_8

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Unknow10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Tiffany-7
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 9:50 am

Layla - Not her best but I don't think she should go home being a strong candidate in general. But you never know.

Tara - Don't really like the face and the pose is weird.

Kristal - The attire is the only thing I like. Hair is ugly and your man in the back is not good..

Beth - Really good picture imo. I think she looks very pretty.

Maryse - Of course she looks hot. The only issue I really have is the background is too white. It is kinda too bright and almost hurts my eyes..

Gail - Not the best picture from you either but you should still survive in a perfect world. The background is good and the attire is decent but just not the best for you.

Tiffany - Average picture imo. Not elimination bad but not winning good either.

By the way where is Natalya and Rosa because I don't see their pictures and I thought they were still around!

Did they get the boot already? Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 2:44 pm

Here are the links...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/14/35/48/68/05_div10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/14/35/48/68/3410.jpg
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 2:47 pm

From Mintz

Layla - I love her outfit and hair, but her facial expression is bland. I would've liked to see more from her because she is a sexy woman.

Natalya - Very sexy picture of her. I like her pose and face.

Rosa - Cute. I like her dress and smile

Tara - Nice picture of her. I love her hat, outfit, and the way she's sitting. The only thing I can criticize a bit is her face, it just looks a tad manly

Kristal - This is my least fave picture of her. I really think another picture could've been found. I also don't like that there's someone else in the background.

Beth - She looks pretty hot in this picture. I love her outfit, her face, and the way she's laying down.

Maryse - Holy omg hotness!!!! This is my favorite picture this challenge! I love her lingerie, her body, her face, and her eyes look perfect! Amazing picture!

Gail - It's a cute picture and I like the background, but I don't like her face in this picture.

Tiffany - It's not bad, I don't like the angle of her face though, it's not appealing. Other than that, she's cute
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptySun 09 Jan 2011, 12:29 pm

Layla - Not your best picture. I love the colors, but I don't understand the plant growing out of you butt, the expression on your face also makes you look rather old. You could have done way better. This was your chance to really let loose and BRING IT! I don't feel as if you really did that.

Natalya - I love the colors of the outfit. But this photo seems really bland. There's nothing special about it. You seem like some groupie chick in a nice outfit waiting for some athlete back stage.

Rosa - Now this is what the challenge was about!! I love the dress, the pose, the expression on your face, EVERYTHING!! i LOVE IT all. You look amazing. Great Job!

Victoria/Tara - I like it! I love the colors, your pose is great, it all fits you. My only two complaints would be those awful shoes! I hate them and the lipstick/eye shadow combination makes you look like Ursula the sea witch.

Kristal - I love your hair like that and your body looks GREAT!!!! I love it. That being said, I hate that I can only see half your face, and the big blurry bobby in the background is a little creepy, he's ruining this picture for me. I'd much rather look at you and not have him staring back at me lol. But other than that I like the picture.

Beth Phoenix - I love the outfit and the pose, I just wish your head wasn't so tilted. You have a very chiseled yet soft face and certain angles don't work for you too well and this is one of them.

Maryse - WOW! You realized this week was your chance to make a statement. And you DID! This photo is without a doubt a 10 for me! You did the damn thang! I just love it all.

Gail Kim - Cute photo, but you look a little dirty. The view outside is AMAZING though. I would have loved to see you get into it a little. You know really work that table, or standing by the window slightly staring out into distance.

Tiffany - WOW! This photo makes you look like some fat trailer park chick, this gives me the impression that you're standing there bare foot while some guy named Cletus takes a picture of you with a fancy people machine. I'm not really liking this at all. You look pregnant.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:43 am

^ OMG Tank you told Tiffany off! WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! 773246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next