Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Empty
PostSubject: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:42 pm

Once I receive all of the photos from the participants, I will post them in here.

PLEASE NOTE: Only Judges can post in here.

This is how the judging will go down.

The judges will make a comment about every photo, but they will not score it!

After they make their comments they are to score each photo from 0-10, and pm me those scores.

Once I receive all of the judges scores, I will add up the scores. Ex: Layla- Judge 1: 8 Judge 2: 9 Judge 3: 5.... so 8+9+5= 22pts total.

The person with the lowest score will be eliminated, so choose you pictures wisely!

Warning: I trust my judges, but if I feel that you are being biased towards a certain Wrestler, or giving bad score to a wrestler you hate... YOU WILL BE REPLACED!

Happy Judging!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 5:28 pm

Challenge 1

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie
Nikki
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Nikki

Kelly Kelly
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Vzvca
Alicia Fox
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread VGO9H

AJ
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread WWE-Aj-Lee-In-Black-Dress
Natalya
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 03_Natalya

Eve
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 6fnxo9
Candice Michelle
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2cfw28w

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 00210
Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 00310

Kaitlyn
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Kaitly10
Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl111

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 18ogsp
Winter
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Jkga6v

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Tumblr_m9p8bnWqIV1ro6wr7o1_500
Beth Phoenix
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 01_BPHO_03192012MB_4345b

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 9:08 pm

Challenge # 1: Little Black Dress

Brie:
She looks pretty good. You can't see the dress that well from her pose but it is different. I like her head band and her ring stands out.

Nikki:
Brie had a much better photo imo. Nikki's is not that great. The dress is ugly to me. I don't like the turtle neck part and the lower part of the dress makes her look like she has big belly when she clearly does not. Her hair is also a little messy. They could have Photoshopped some of the loose pieces away. Overall it's not my favorite.

Kelly: Her picture is good. I mean nothing I can really say is wrong. The dress is a little plain but other than that it is solid.

Alicia:
This is a nice change so far. A little black dress that has some color to it! I don't really know what that is but it is different.. The photo's quality could be better though.

AJ: I remember this photo shoot. It is perfect for AJ since she is a gamer and the background is Space Invader-ish. Her dress is good and the slight pink matches her lips perfectly. Her face and hair are also good. The bangle bracelets and high top Chucks are classic AJ.

Natalya:
She looks really pretty in this picture. I like the pose and with the white background she stands out a lot. I think her shoes should have been red to match her lips but still it is so far one of my favorites.

Eve: She looks hot. Her face and most of the dress are awesome. I like the lace detail above her boobs. :p The only thing negative I have to say is the ruffle thing on the dress. It would be better if that was not there.

Candice:
I'm not a big fan of this picture. Her dress is okay it just doesn't stand out much for me. And Idk why but I'm not a fan of Candice's face in this picture..

Tessmacher:
WTF with the setting.. Idk what TNA was thinking. Miss Tessmacher looks good in her face/hair and the body except her stance which I think looks awkward. Also wtf is going on with her right titty? Her poor titty looks messed up!

Velvet: This is a much better picture of a KO. Velvet looks fantastic. She is smiling, her little black dress looks great on its own but is backed up with the earrings, and bracelet. She stands out from the background as well.

Kaitlyn: It is an acceptable picture. Nothing horribly wrong or right about it. Her hair and body are good however the little black dress is plain and I am not a fan of the knee high boots.

Layla: Again the dress is a little plain. It's almost like Layla and Kaitlyn have the same dress. I just think it could be better. Layla's face is also a little hidden by her hair. It would have looked better had it not been that way. As the winner from last year I expect more from Layla so come on girl step it up!

Rosa: I think Rosa looks perfectly acceptable. The dress is again a little average however she is trying her hardest to show off her assets. Wink She should have no problems moving on imo but if she is to win a challenge she needs to send in a better photo.

Winter: This look is very 'Winter.' I am not the biggest fan of her style however it is for sure unique which earns her some points. The hair and face are on point I just don't love the pose specifically her left foot which looks a little weird. :-/

Maryse: First off I hope that is fake fur..
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 9121 Besides that Maryse looks really great in this picture. Her dress stands out for sure and has some good details to it. Her accessories add to the picture and it doesn't hurt that her hair and face are strong either.

Beth: Beth's face is very striking in this picture. I like her old Hollywood-esq hair and the red lips/fingernails. Her dress is also the only one that has straps like that so it makes her different and stand out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what I think of the first week's photos.

I'm interested in what my fellow judges have to say.

Good luck to everyone and I'll send my scores to you Keri soon.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 10:28 pm

Brie: Cute picture! I love the hair and face and pose.
Nikki: This picture looks very plain to me, nothing really sticks out about it. I like her shoes tho!
Kelly Kelly: This picture screams 'Sexy Secretary'
Alicia: I'm not one for plain backgrounds. But this pic is fun. I like her dress, it looks like a long shirt.
AJ: This pic is cute, she looks like a 'naughty gamer'. Her shoes are the best.
Natalya: Great picture. Love the dress, pose, shoes, face, hair. Even the white background looks pretty good with this pic.
Eve: Cute dress, I don't like the hair or face though.
Candace: Good picture, pose and dress are great!
Brooke: Best background photo.
Velvet: This is a cute simple picture. I like everything about it.
Kaitlyn: Those shoes look horrible with that dress. I;m not a big fan of this picture.
Layla: Good Picture, but bad hair.
Rosa: Good Picture, good pose.
Winter: Good Picture, I like the whole outfit.
Maryse: Great Picture. No criticism from me! (Best photo of the week from me)
Beth: Great Picture. No criticism from me!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 11:39 am

Brie: You look fabulous. Nice pose, dress and shoes.

Nikki: The dress isnt doing you any favors.

Kelly: You look like a young Nicole Kidman

Alicia: The dress is kinda making me think 'wtf'

AJ: the shoes take focus away from the dress

Natalya: You look like you're having fun. Total glamour shot

Eve: a little too much tanning my dear but that is a lovely dress

Candice: You look so innocent yet your dress just screams 'if you only knew...'

Brooke: Sexy

Velvet: The shoes are a bit much.

Kaitlyn: I love your hair.. the boots were a very unique touch.

Layla: That pose is delicious.

Rosa: This outfit is all you.

Winter: the dress is a bit idk..

Maryse: The jewelry makes this outfit complete.

Beth: Vicious Vixen should be your nickname
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm

Challenge 2

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie_zpsf9afda9d

Eve
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread A9n3m9
Candace Michelle
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 95slty

Kelly Kelly
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread P2A0M
Alicia Fox
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Jckxd

Kaitlyn
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Kaitly11
Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl112

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 9fv33s
Winter
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2rf3d6x

AJ
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Wwe-AJLee-1636_zpsc2a78047
Natalya
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Natalya-neidhart-05_zpsc520b6c3

Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 19926110
Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 56415111

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Normal_34gorab
Beth Phoenix
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Tumblr_m9s3ei0dsu1ro6wr7o1_500
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 12:20 am

Just so people know I'll be doing my judging before the end of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 6:49 pm

Brie: this just isnt your week. The pose, the attire...both are all wrong.

Eve: The dress color is all wrong. The pose looks awkward and are you on a beach?

Candace: Eww Duck Lips...and animal print isnt really fall attire

Kelly: Simple yet lovely. Nice job this week.

Alicia: granted i have no issue with yellow being a fall color but i was thinking more of a pale/pastel type of yellow. Good Outfit though

Kaitlyn: Not at all Fall like but still not exactly the worst picture i've seen this week.

Layla: Too much summer but sexy nonetheless

Rosa: Pretty good choice minus the colors being completely wrong.

Winter: Sex sells but not for this week's competition

AJ: as adorable as you are it isnt enough for me to give you a pass this week.

Natalya: All I can say to this is...no.

Velvet: animal prints... -shudders-

Brooke: Nicely done. Could've added a bit more but nobody's perfect.

Maryse: A bit plain but still not the worst pic of this bunch

Beth: Sexy but still needed more

BOOM HEADSHOT
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012, 3:36 am

Brie: I am not a fan of the pose. Your right arm is awkward. The attire isn't the best however I don't dislike it that much. At least it stands out. :-/

Eve: Again the pose is off. The background for this one is not the best either. I don't mind the dress it is just the sleeves that I have an issue with. I don't think you will be eliminated but step it up Eve you did well the first week.

Candice: First off I do not like the glare on the background at all.. It is annoying. The dress is cool I guess. The fall theme is pretty hard for me to judge since it technically can be so many different colors so I won't be too harsh on animal print. The face and pose are not big positives though so sorry girl..

Kelly: This photo is easily the best so far. I actually like the attire and the color of it. The hair looks nice and the face isn't bad. An improvement from last week imo.

Alicia: This is another great picture. I like the bright yellow of the dress. It stands out on Alicia. The background of it is also kinda cool imo. The hair is solid and I like the earrings. Much better than last week Alicia and one of my favorites of the week!

Kaitlyn: I don't really get fall with this picture but like I said it is hard to judge since it can be so broad a category. Having said that the picture doesn't stand out much. So I'd expect it to get average scores allowing Kaitlyn to sneak by.

Layla: I agree with Vixen it is very summer. Still one of the colors I for sure associate with fall is orange so this one certainly has that. Layla looks great in it btw. It's been too long since she has had curly hair.

Rosa: I think someone used this same picture last season.. -_- I guess that isn't your fault [unless you had Rosa last season] but it is odd. I like the background; I mean it catches the eye even if it looks grungy. I'm not a fan of the pose however the dress and boots go together and hair looks well enough to get a passing grade from me.

Winter: I like this photo a lot more than yours from last week so that is good. Again animal print is used which I don't have a big problem with. This is probably the best animal print photo imo though. Winter looks sexy and tough about to KO a bitch who talks shit!

AJ: I have always been a fan of AJ's ring attires so choosing one and in orange is a good choice for the Fall theme. The background is effective I just dislike the clouds being there. They should have been edited out..

Natalya: I don't care for Natalya's facial expression at all.. The hair is also not strong. The attire is kinda slutty too for Natalya. Sorry just not a fan of the photo overall. The background is probably the best part since I think the color of the bricks counts for fall.

Velvet: Another animal print! Not the best photo of Velvet especially after last week when I felt she was very strong. The dress I guess is perfectly acceptable I just think the belt makes it look worse. The pose is also pretty simple.

Brooke: One of my favorite photos of the week. Maybe the best one too! For sure my most improved of the week since last week's photo was a nightmare imo!
No Beige and leopard prints are for sure the colors of the week and I like beige more overall. I really like this dress, the pose, hair, and expression on the face. Great photo again!

Maryse: Not as good as last week however not the worst either. The light background should have been darker imo since her hair sorta blends in for me..

Beth: I think the face is striking in a good way. Again the beige is bringing good luck. Not as good as last week however one of my favorite pictures of the week. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012, 6:02 pm

Brie: Unlike my other judges, I think this is one of the better pictures this week. It shows more fall then most of the other photos.
Eve: Beach= summer or spring. Bad choice
Candice: This pic is ok. Regardless of the animal print dress. I like the bronze background, I can see that being a fall color.
Kelly Kelly: This scares nothing about fall to me what so ever. (Whats with all the white backgrounds, it's not doing her any justice)
Alicia: Wrong kind of yellow.
Kaitlyn: This was 'fall' themed, not 'best ring attire' theme.
Layla: I don't know anyone who wears bikinis in the fall.
Rosa:I can see this being kinda fall. It's a good pic, it'll pass by me.
Winter:This is a pretty good pic too.
AJ: This pic is just absolutely horrible. Tho I cannot ignore the fact that is actually the right color orange for fall.
Natalya: Is she trying to seduce the wall? No, just no
Velvet: She looks like she's about to go to a party!
Brooke: Really nice photo. The pose, the chair, the props, I like.
Maryse: I like this pic because she is not wearing a lot of make-up and it shows her natural beauty. Her shirt is a fall color too
Beth: She looks like a detectives sexy partner in the photo, lol. Not bad tho
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 5:22 pm

Challenge 3 Photos

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 1

Kaitlyn
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Kaitly12
Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl113

Alicia
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread GHi9I
Kelly Kelly
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread LEQez

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 35hpwtf
Winter
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 5b1i6d

Candace
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 30maiol
Eve
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 29qgsxh

AJ
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread AJ-Lee-Latest-Desktop-Wallpaper-2

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 00711
Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 00311

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Maryse_08082011_SNAPS_0916-1
**Please ignore the watermark
Beth Phoenix
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Normal_14_BPHO_03192012MB_4395b
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 6:05 pm

Brie: Simply beautiful. Love the dress and pose.
Kaitlyn: Def. her best photo yet. I like everything about it besides her face and the way it's turned away.
Layla: Good photo. I love the whole 'wild' aspect of it.
Alicia: Simple yet dazzling.
Kelly Kelly: Flawless body, and the background looks great in this picture.
Rose: Too plain, but it does incorporate the theme.
Winter: I love the purple animal print. But it is also very plain.
Candace: Very seductive pose and outfit. Great photo!
Eve: Really like the outfit! And the background looks lovely as well.
AJ: AJ and the dress look great! But the background looks horrible out of place.
Brooke: Very sexy and fun.
Velvet: Great use of the theme. Great photo!
Maryse: Love the dress. She looks beautiful. Great photo!
Beth: Nice photo: I like her hair, and her animal cover.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 7:53 pm

From my quick glance at the photos I think they all are pretty good.

I don't see one really bad one and I see a couple stronger ones.

I'll do my official comments/grading later tonight or at least tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 4:14 am

Fuck!

I left my laptop charger at my aunt's so I won't be able to do my stuff til tomorrow.. WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 9121

Sorry everyone; my laptop is dead in 15 minutes and I don't want to rush my stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 4:23 pm

Brie: Great pose and attire...beautiful all around...except the confuzzling look on your face

Kaitlyn: Awesome attire but the pose is weird

Layla: Very Sexy and I love the lighting.

Alicia: Cute...nothing flashy or special..just a genuinely good pic

Kelly Kelly: Very nice hun. sweet but still sexy

Rosa: Nice shirt...not what I was expecting.

Winter: Uniqueness is always nice.

Candace: Looks like you want to seduce the judges...

Eve: I like the pose and scenery

AJ: Looks like our little AJ is growing into a beautiful young woman

Brooke: You just look like you're having a blast on the beach. Great job

Velvet: The pose is awkward but otherwise I like it

Maryse: the dress is nice but the design is kinda bleh to me. Great pic though

Beth: Classic Beauty...i love it..i really do.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 10:18 pm

Brie: I'm not a big fan of the pose however the dress is good. I also think the expression on her face could be better.

Kaitlyn: This may be your best photo yet but I still don't love it. Her left boob looks weird in this shot since the right one is so much bigger. The bra works well for the challenge theme though.

Layla: My favorite photo from Layla yet. She is totally a leopard in this photo up in the tree like they always are.

Alicia: This was one of my favorite photos this week. I think Alicia looks pretty and the dress is different than a lot of other people's dresses yet it still works well for the theme this week.

Kelly Kelly: I'm not a fan of this picture. The bikini is decent however I think Kelly looks kinda ugly in the photo [in general her photos from the Summer of 2008 or 2009 were bad] and I don't like her right hand's position.

Rosa: I am a fan of the attire and I think her hair looks good but I don't care for the angle of her head.

Winter: The purple sure stands out so she gets points for that. I don't like the high waist belt thing she wears often and I feel her face could be stronger however she should still be good for next week.

Candice: I'm not a fan of her face in this photo. The background and attire are positives though.

Eve: The attire and scenery are solid and I like the hair and face. One of the better pictures for me.

AJ:
I like the dress and accessories but I agree with Keri the background is pretty bad..

Brooke: She looks really pretty in this photo. I love the background. Another great photo that is my second favorite of the week; congrats.

Velvet: I don't really care for the pose but the bikini, background, and face are all good parts of the photo.

Maryse: She's back on her throne for me at least! Amazing picture. Great dress, pose, hair, face everything! I can't see how her photo wouldn't be pulled first. Congrats.

Beth: Another solid picture from Beth. Her face always photographs very well and I like her animal print scarf/jacket thing. Beth will get her long deserved best photo of the week one soon enough imo.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 13 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

Challenge 4 Photos

Brie:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie

Kaitlyn:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Kaitly13
Layla:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl114

Alicia:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread BXSyq
Kelly Kelly:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread RyVs3

Rose:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Jjn4zn

Candace:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2vtqn12
Eve:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread F433wy

AJ:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Tumblr_m8j1kdXwRC1qgsi4xo1_1280

Brooke:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread C6BCW
Velvet:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Img_4710

Maryse:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Maryse-ouellet-race-car5
Beth:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 05b_13
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:43 am

Brie: Beautiful. Love the pose on the steps. The dress and shoes look great too.
Kaitlyn: This is cute, but plain.
Layla: Very flashy and glamorous.
Alicia: This would be considered "Laying". But I do think its cute and I love the black and white effect.
Kelly Kelly: "Laying" again. Nice pose and all but her face looks horrible.
Rosa: Stunning. I love the blue dress. Her hair looks great too.
Candace: Face looks a little weird but other then that great picture.
Eve: Great photo! I love the effect the red lips and shoes have to the picture!.
AJ: Cute
Brooke: Beautiful and cute. Love the pose and the shoes. Great smile!
Velvet: Cute. I like her pose and dress.
Beth: Pretty, nice, and elegant!
Maryse: Great Photo! Love the outfit and the background!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:08 pm

Brie: You look so innocent yet seductive
Kaitlyn: That is a weird smile
Layla: All eyes and cameras are definitely on you
Alicia: 'Sitting'....not 'Laying'
Kelly: see above comment
Rosa: You look gorgeous, love the dress
Candace: a sexy tomboy
Eve: too much makeup and not really feeling the outfit
AJ: Makes me want to have a sleepover
Brooke: You look comfy yet sexy
Velvet: Cute...just all around cute
Maryse: Sexy
Beth: sophisticated
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 7:45 pm

Brie: This is Brie's best photo by far for me. I really like it. The dress is great but I think the shoes could be better. I like the spiral staircase setting/background too.

Kaitlyn: You can't really see the attire with her legs/boots in the way but I know the top is black with the fishnets. It all matches Kaitlyn's hair so that works I just think the smile is kinda weird.

Layla: One of the best photos of the week for me. Layla looks sexy and I actually like this background. For me Layla has only been increasing in score so keep it up!

Alicia: I like how it is black and white since for this week it is unique. The dress also seems cool. The cons for me are that she is laying down and I think her weave needs to combed out since it looks slightly disheveled! No

Kelly: I think the outfit matches and is good however I also don't care for her face in this picture. Plus she is clearly laying down so that has to be taken into consideration.

Rosa:
I like the blue dress and Rosa's hair I just don't care for the way her head is facing..

Candice: Nothing wrong with this however not much of note either.

Eve: I like this photo. One of the better ones this week for me at least. I think Eve looks pretty. The attire and and makeup work well for her.

AJ: This is another semi-sitting picture so I guess I should penalize it. The picture is decent. Nothing too special.

Brooke: So far my favorite picture of the week [I am going Beth to Brie not Brie to Beth]. She looks really pretty in a casual way. Just lounging out in her house. Minimal but sexy. The only slight negative I have is the shoes.

Velvet: This is a cute picture of her. I like what she is wearing and the chair is nice as well if a little impractical [I need back support!].. Velvet is finally getting back to the top of the pack for me so that is good. Keep it up.

Maryse: This is another barely sitting one for me. The photo is strong like most Maryse pictures. I like the car. :p The biggest negative I have is that the photo is really bright on her white attire.. I still wouldn't worry much though.

Beth: Another above average picture from Beth. It is not totally sitting down but I like the outfit and the hair.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:47 pm

Challenge 5 Photos

Bree
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie_zpsdd2833e7

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl115

Alicia
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 9FF94

AJ
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Tumblr_m250rmjeb61rqkswfo2_400

Eve
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 21b94xi
Candace
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2v1xkqp

Beth
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Tumblr_ltznttgF921qdjegco3_400
Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 38_MARS_0491b

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 6510
Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 31073110

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Eqxe10
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:11 pm

I'll probably do my responses tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 3:42 pm

Brie: As much as I hate the steelers....your costume looks great

Layla: Lookin good

Alicia: I think this fits you well

AJ: so bright..and it seems more christmas-y then Halloween.

Eve: Cant see the costume really well but it looks good.

Candace: Meow! very sexy, catwoman

Beth: looks great but the title belt totally clashes with that outfit

Maryse: The french delight always seems to impress

Brooke: you look a tad uncomfortable but nice costume

Velvet: for some reason i wouldnt mind you haunting my dreams smile

Rosa: Muy caliente, dear
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:32 pm

Brie: I also don't care for the team [go Patriots] but this is one of her better pictures. Good job. WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 177715

Layla: I like this outfit a lot. Nice tribute to him since I know this was taken the year he died.

Alicia: I guess she is a sailor girl or something? The outfit is nice. Alicia's face, hair, and pose are all things I like.

AJ: This TNMT outfit fits AJ well since she is a nerd I just don't care for it. Kitana was better [although I know it was used last year]. :-/

Eve: I take it she is a Native American? Nothing special about the photo imo. Idk why but I don't care for the expression on her face. A closed mouth would have been better. :-/

Candice: This is a hot costume and one of my favorites of the week. Much improved so congrats Candice. WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 177715

Beth:
I would guess she is an evil queen or something?.. The attire is decent. I like the hair and even though the belt is totally random I love title pictures. :p

Maryse: Another great photo from Maryse. Like Candice this is a hot attire and very fitting since Maryse is French-Canadian.

Brooke: I don't really understand this costume and even if I did I think it could be better.. Easily her worst picture since week 1's disaster [that titty]! WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 115218

Velvet: Kinda scary. WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 888630 Good costume though. Totally different than the other girls and for a horror costume it is still sexy.

Rosa: This isn't bad or great to me. I don't care for her expression or her pose however for being a cavewoman the attire is good enough.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:20 pm

Brie: GO STEELERS!!! Unlike my other judges I love the steelers! Nice perk! lol
Layla: Nice outfit! RIP MJ
Alicia: Cute lil costume.
AJ: She looks like she's going to a high school costume party.
Eve: Great photo!
Candace: I don't think that looks anything like Candace, but it is sexy.
Beth: Decent costume, not all slutty like some other ones.
Maryse: I'm sure many guys, or girls, would love for her to be their 'maid'
Brooke: Nice costume. Her position looks weird though.
Velvet: Best picture of the week in my opinion. Halloween is all about scary!
Rose: Nice costume but she looks super weird.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 8:59 pm

Challenge 6 Photos

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie-1

Alicia
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread THDnC

Candace
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 29kuzrr
Eve
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 20kyeip

Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread T4W54

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl110

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 11gj5h5

AJ
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Aj

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Maryse_05122011_SNAPS_09721-620x413
Beth
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Beth-Phoenix-Summer-Skin-Photo
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 3:12 pm

Brie: Amazing suit but your pose looks so awkward...and makes your body look deformed.

Alicia: Sexy...just sexy

Candace: not a fan of the facial expression

Eve: Nice pose...very seductive

Velvet: Looks like you're having fun

Layla: a nice seductive stroll

Rosa: Not even in a bikini but you make the it look good.

AJ: Not feeling the bracelets but love the bikini

Maryse: Sexy as always

Beth: Headband not needed but the whole scene works for you, Glamazon
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 1:31 am

Challenge # 6: Beach

Brie: I think everything is great about this picture besides Brie's pose. If that was different I think she could easily win the week. I don't see her getting eliminated but you never know I mean Brooke went last week! The theme this time is beach and I think she has one of the best beach locations so I'll highly take that into consideration with my score.

Alicia:
Her boobs look really big in this picture!
Shocked Good picture though. I like how the green stands out a lot in the dark background. Usually most beach shots are in the daytime so this is unique.

Candice: The picture is tiny! I think it is overall good although I think the hair and face could be stronger. The bikini and beach background are perfectly acceptable.

Eve: Another really small picture. I think this picture is solid. I like the pose and what I can see of her bikini. The water is also nice in this shot.

Velvet: The scenery is very nice. Such a pretty blue. I think Velvet looks perfectly fine in the picture but because she is next to Angelina it takes away from her. I am almost more drawn to Love than Velvet and that isn't that good. Also it is another leopard print attire for Velvet and maybe it should be the last one..?

Layla: Most of this picture is solid but I think it looks odd because her left arm is nowhere to be seen and it almost looks like she had it amputated!
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 850417I just think she could be better. Also the beach doesn't look too fun at least I think it looks cold so poor Layla having to be there for probably a long time.. She'll likely scoot by but again could better for me at least.

Rosa: Wow Rosa's picture surprised me. It is probably my favorite of hers overall so far so congrats on improving so much. Like Alicia the time of day makes this shot stand out and I like pose.

AJ: I am not a big fan of her pose but the bikini and background are positives.

Maryse: Another great photo from the most consistent woman this season. I like the photo a lot. Win # 2 to come..?

Beth: This is a different shot in that there is not sand or water in it whereas all the others have at least one or the other. It does have some nice palm trees though and Beth looks well. I think this is another picture from Beth that should keep her safe but not win the week. Gotta step it up though.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 3:45 am

How long do judges get to post there thoughts on the pictures/send in scores Keri?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 8:53 am

Sorry I'm late, I was dealing with some personal issues.

Brie - I love the swimsuit. it looks great but not so great on you. it seems to be really digging into your waist and giving you a bad case of the camel toe, it also makes your boobs look nonexistent, the pose is kind of bland too, but I do like your hair and the rocks are nice.

Alicia - I like the color of your swimsuit, it really stands out against the blueish gray background, the pose is nice and you look good, but I think it could have been better.

Candace: You look AMAZING in white, it's simple yet sexy. Great job!

Eve: you look a little uncomfortable in this pic, it looks like you're just laying there waiting for it to do over with it, though I will admit you look good when you're "bored"

Velvet: I love that your hair matches your bikini (lol) I think your body looks great, my only problem is the top, it's sagging which causes your boobs to look weird. Ohh and seeing you wearing next to nothing while standing next to Angelina really makes her look like a crackhead.

Layla: You're soo hot in this picture you're giving the sand a boner! I love these colors on you, I could do without the jewelry though, it doesn't match anything and it just seems like a waste.

Rosa: My second favorite photo of the week, you look fucking AMAZING! YOU FACE LOOKS FLAWLESS!!! Everything in this photo is working perfectly for you! The lighting, the location, the waves....PERFECTION!

AJ: I sorry but NO! NO! NO! NO! It looks like you're wearing granny panties and that green wrist band doesn't match a thing that you're wearing, you could have done sooo much better.

Maryse: I'm speechless....... I thought Rosa had the best photo until I saw yours. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Your bikini the color is fantastic! That purple looks great on you, and your boobs defy gravity, how do u do that?? Your face is gorgeous, no one is serving as much face as you are, I love the with nail polish against your tan skin, You made this challenge your bitch and you owned it!

Beth - YOU ARE A GLAMAZON! Even with little to no make-up you are still as sexy as can be! It looks like you're out in Themyscira kicking it with Wonder Woman, it's a great photo, my only complaint is the outfit, the design of it is nice and it fits you well, the color is just dull, it would have been better if it were the same color as your head crown.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:38 am

Brie: Nice outfit. Love the rocks in the background.

Alicia: Very nice! Love the pose and all!

Candace: Small, but at least I can tell its Candace. Nice suit, and pose.

Eve: It's so small I can't even tell if that's Eve or not! Good use of the beach tho!

Velvet: Looks fun. Makes me want to go swimming.

Layla: Not your best photo. But it does stick with the theme.

Rosa: Best photo this week! I love it!

AJ: She looks really uncomfortable.

Maryse: Like the bikini

Beth: Love the blue color of the bikini, though the headband looks really weird in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 3:10 am

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie-2

Alicia
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread IfQG2

Candace
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2hmmypl

Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Normal11

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl111

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2ptxkb6

AJ
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread AJSEXYGLASSES

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Maryse_08082011_SNAPS_1340

Beth
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Normal11
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:49 pm

Brie: Looks like you got a little street cred, hun. Cute pic and still sexy.
Alicia: Honestly, i never was a fan of that 'thing' on your head. It looks dumb to me. You look nice though.
Candace: My first thought was 'saddle me up'
Velvet: Love the shades. Simple and sexy
Layla: The shades just make the outfit even more seductive.
Rosa: DAMN!! all i can say is...damn!
AJ: Cute and Innocent. Yet, You look a little more mature.
Maryse: You make me want to commit a crime.
Beth: Aww old school
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 7:14 am

Brie: This picture is good enough to advance imo. I don't really know what the shirt is but it is colorful and stands out. The head piece sorta matches it too.

Alicia: I don't mind the fox hat accessory. It is very playful as is this shot overall. The attire is unique since most divas don't wear brown/orange so that is a positive. The only con I have is that I don't care for the position of her arms.

Candice: Not a bad picture by any means I just don't think it is memorable. Candice [with an 'i' people] stands out from the black background in her white shirt. The hat works for the outfit I just dislike how the top of the cowboy hat is cut off..

Velvet: Again not the most memorable photo but it shouldn't lead to an elimination imo. The outfit, hair, face expression, and necklace are solid and the sunglasses giver her look a pop of color. Speaking of color the background provides some as well although idk where the hell this is..? :p

Layla: The first thing that caught my eye was the gravel floor. It looks interesting. Layla looks pretty although being dressed in all dark colors is kinda boring. :-/The shades are nice though.

Rosa: Looks like you have a good shot of a repeat win because I really like this shot. My favorite of the week! While the pieces of the attire are kind of simple overall I just like it a lot. Good job.

AJ: I'm not a fan of how she is looking away but the hair and sunglasses are positives. The Pow! accessories are very fun and so AJ. Again though I don't like how the picture cuts off some of her body [in this case the very top of her head]..

Maryse: Another week and another above average photo from Maryse. I like her police officer hat. If she was a police officer I could see her being really sassy. Somehow I don't see many guys [and some girls] minding much if they got arrested by her. :p

Beth: I don't understand why this photo was picked? It is just not good and technically almost ANY Beth picture could be picked because she wears her little head crown all the time. I just feel that Beth looks bad in this photo. The hair, the pose, the horrible lighting. :-X
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 7:29 pm

Silva, the headband she wears didn't count.

It was hats, sunglasses, glasses or bandanas
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 7:50 pm

Brie: This is one of my favorite photos this week. It is really cute.
Alicia: It looks like a dead animal, but the whole outfit is fierce!
Candice: The black background goes good with the contrast of her outfit.
Velvet: She looks like she can just hang out and go shopping, cute pic. The sunglasses are nice!
Layla: Like Vix said very seductive.
Rosa: Very cute, yet very simple.
AJ: Her best picture so far IMO. Very cute and innocent looking.
Maryse: Her pics never seem to disappoint.
Beth: This is Beth's worst photo so far. But it's not really horrible either.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 8:35 pm

Special Challenge Photos

Nikki
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Nikkia

Beth
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Br8

Eve
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Rb0c8w

Kelly Kelly
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread WWs02

Kaitlyn
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Kaitly10

Winter
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 3160qs9

Natalya
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Natalya-in-jeans

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread M60CP
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:03 pm

Blue Jeans/Shorts/Skirts Redemption Round!

Nikki: I don't care for the picture much. Her face looks weird the way it is turned and I don't like the pose. The jeans are good enough I suppose and I like the silver top. The couch looks comfy though. :p Overall though not my favorite.

Beth: I think Beth's face is very strong like usual and I actually really like the attire I just wish her boobs were not out so much since it looks trashy and Beth should be above that.. Again with the black leather furniture! Beth and Nikki should be sitting right next to each other that chair looks like part of a set with the couch. Anyways.. Beth's picture is one of my favorites I just think that the jeans are not really shown much and this is jean challenge. :-/

Eve: The setting makes me want to give Eve some purell.. Mad She looks good though. I usually don't like ripped worn out jeans but the white in the jeans matches her white shirt. I will say that I don't like the way her right arm is positioned and I dislike how her mouth is open.

Kelly:
The picture is pretty simply. I don't like the background [mainly the part by her feet since it looks odd]. Again ripped jeans are not my thing but like in Eve's case the white from the ripped jeans works with other areas of white in the attire [shirt/boots].

Kaitlyn: Shorts are different so I'll give her some credit there but these shorts are really short and she looks trashy!
Mad It doesn't help that she is wearing that bandana and those ugly shoes.. The background actually is one of the strongest parts of the photo for me. It makes her tiny shorts stand out. Oh and the shirt isn't bad it's just not enough imo..

Winter: Not a bad picture it just isn't memorable. The hat is unique and I do like the shirt however the picture is just average at best for me..sorry..

Natalya: Oh look it is Kelly's jeans from earlier! Not a great thing when that is what catches my eye first.. Nattie must not wear jeans much if this is the picture because it is just not good. I mean it is out of focus or something which causes her face to be hard to see much and her pose is awkward. At least you can see the jeans but they are nothing special. Sorry it is just not a good pic.

Tessmacher: This is a great picture and my favorite of the week! At first glance I hated the car because it looks nasty.. But the rusted color of the car actually stands out quite well and contrasts nicely with Brooke's blue jeans. The blue sky is very pretty btw so that only helps the picture out. Back to Brooke..she looks very good. Her body is in amazing shape and I like her attire, necklace, and hair. Great job. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 12:02 pm

Nikki: great pic but i wish i could see your jeans better

Beth: like nikki i want to see your jeans more. the top takes focus from the jeans, though.

Eve: You look beautiful

Kelly: You look adorable

Kaitlyn: You can be my biker chick...just not with tose shoes

Winter: Great outfit and the hat is a nice touch.

Natalya: The top clashes bad and it looks horrific

Brooke: DAMN! just..damn you look amazing
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 2:25 am

Nikki: Really cute pose and outfit, the only thing I don't really care for is the facial expression.

Beth: Cute outfit!

Eve: Great picture! One of the best this week IMO.

Kelly: Nothing really special about this picture she's not really posing or there is nothing special about the background.

Kaitlyn: This is not a good picture of her at all.

Winter: One of the better pictures of her in this show so far.

Natalya: This is just not a good picture at all.

Brooke: This is an awesome photo, everything about it is great!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 5:29 pm

Challenge 8 Photos

Brie:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Brie-3

Alicia:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread GbFDA

Candice:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 35d48ox

Velvet:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Af78uk10

Brooke:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread NJHRP

Layla:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl112

Rosa:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 23szpn4

AJ:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Wwe-aj-lee-professional-wrestler

Maryse:
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Maryse-daisy-dukes7
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:04 am

Sorry for being late but I will do my reply post when I get home tomorrow after my classes.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 12:08 am

Sorry again for the delay..

WD Next Top Model Challenge 8: Denim:

Brie: I am not a big fan of this picture. I think the pose, Brie's expression, and her hair could be better. The jeans from what I see look to be good enough. My favorite part of the photo is her shirt. It catches my eye and I like the message - recycle! smile

Alicia: The pose is different. This is a jean challenge and while I've already stated I don't really like ripped jeans it does look good with her top. Her face is cheerful but maybe cover up a little.. Also comb your hair more.

Candice: I like this picture. One of my favorite Candice shots at least. Her jean skirt is unique and the entire outfit works [matching jewelery and her boots look great with her dark hair]. I also like the background.

Velvet: Compared to Alicia's jeans these ones are really ripped and imo don't look as nice. Still the picture is solid I suppose. I like the shirt at least.

Brooke: While it is not as good as the last jean picture she used I still am a big fan of this shot. I like her dark jeans and her denim top is cool too but I'd rather it had been the same color as her jeans. The black bra she is wearing has some nice details and her accessories [earring/bracelets] match the door behind her. The only con I have are the color of the boots.

Layla: Idk what it is but she looks different here. Is she not wearing much makeup or something? She's still great though. I think the top is sexy and the jeans are solid enough to pass on by.

Rosa: Another above average photo from Rosa. I feel her attire goes together well. Her black top, belt, and boots match her hair and the jeans stand out from all the black. Good enough to get by in my book.

AJ: This is a cute photo. It's very 'AJ.' There's not really nothing wrong with it although I'm not wowed by it either. :-/

Maryse: Another very strong photo from Maryse! I really like her attire from her denim shorts to her eye-catching top. Those pose, face, and background are also positives to this photo. This is my photo of the week so I would not be surprised if another win came from it. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 4:35 pm

Brie: The innocent look..i like. Great pose

Alicia: Sexy

Candice: Aww love the skirt..unique choice

Velvet: I love the ripped jeans look. so tomboyish but sexy

Brooke: Awww You look so cute.

Layla: You look amazing. Great choice!!

Rosa: Amazing..love the shoes too

AJ: Cute...no really feeling te socks/shos though

Maryse: wow...great attire and pose
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 9:46 pm

Brie: Cute and simple. The shirt is really cute too.

Alicia: I like the pose its very unique.

Candice: Ewww ribs, too skinny. I like the use of the skirt, face and hair look weird though.

Velvet: I love her hair. Very cute and I like how the did the reflection thing.

Brooke: Not as good as her first jean picture but still good.

Layla: Her face looks weird but I like the picture.

Rosa: Cute

AJ: Everything she is wearing clashes.

Maryse: Great Photo!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

Challenge 9 Photos

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Maryse_08292012_SNAPS_0102

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 9-1

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Fjnamb

Alicia
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread W1tuW

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl113

Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread H9Tkc

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread WTdnb

Candace
WAS A NO SHOW
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:22 pm

For me Brooke was the best.

The worst, which isn't to say their pictures were bad they just were not that great imo, would be Brie and Rosa.

Keri you said you hated Alicia's while I like it and would have given it one of my top scores most likely.

Like I said sucks for Candice but the show must go on!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:52 pm

wow...Alicia is very lucky to have survived this week
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 7:29 pm

Challenge 10 Photos

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 10-2_zps097cc734

Maryse
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Tumblr_ldem3kY7NX1qefl2xo1_500

Alicia
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Ztx2t

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Layl110

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread 2iqizw9

Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread IuF0D

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread PJ13C
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 5:26 am

Brie: Cute. But I must say I don't like the face and the hair looks flat.
Maryse: Not her best picture. But the outfit is really cute.
Alicia: She looks like she can be a cocktail waitress at a Christmas party. Not bad.
Layla: To me this looks to be the least Christmas picture out of all. It just looks like winter lingerie.
Rosa: Nice pic!
Velvet: I bet boys would kill to sit on that lap. Nice use of the theme.
Brooke: Best pic of the week for me once again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next