Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!

Go down 
+2
King Silva
Princess Keri
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:07 pm

Challenge 10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Dxirtj

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 01_312b

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 01_81610
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 43aadf10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 080063bke8
Beth's photo had to be enlarged, so please do not judge on quality.
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Bethph10

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Gail-k10

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

Tara - Not the best color for bikini but I think the picture is good. Like the background. I think you should survive.

Layla - Great scenery but the bikini is not my fav. The face is not looking at the camera but it is not bad. Should be enough for top 6.

Natalya - She looks okay for me. I don't really like how the red baywatch thing is in the way for the most part. Nothing really special so imo she'll probably be on the bubble to stay.

Rosa - The bikini is good and I think the gold jewelry is nice but I don't know if I like the hair that way.

Maryse - Great picture. Love the background and her bikini is my favorite. The grass looks good as well. I think the face could be better but still probably my favorite pic of the week. smile

Beth - I like her hair and the bikini is one of my favs. Should make it to next week.

Gail - Not her best picture but I hope she survives since she has consistently been in the top to middle. The bikini could be better but I like the background. The tiles in the spa are nicely colored.

That's what I think.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:36 pm

Victoira/Tara - It's decent photo. Nothing really special going on. I like how the bikini and the bamboo sot of matches. They blend well together. Your body looks nice. I also love your hair.

Layla - I like the colors of the bikini. They really seem to POP in this background. I don't really like the expression on your face, but other than that, it's a nice photo.

Natalya - I don't like this photo at ALL! It looks like you're wearing a giant diaper. This angle also makes u look like a midget holding a pill. Your face isn't great at all either. The only thing I like is your hair.

Rosa - WOW!! This is a great photo. Blue is defiantly your color! I really love this photo. The pose is great! And you look fantastic!!!!!

Maryse - Not my favorite picture, this angle makes your body look deformed. it looks like your arms are missing. The color of your bikini is nice though.

Beth Phoenix - WOW! I'm not sure if you're wearing make up or not, but if you're not then DAMN!! You look AMAZING with out it. I love this photo. Your face looks so natural and free.
WONDERFUL GOOD!!!

Gail Kim - This is the BEST photo of the week to me! I love EVERYTHING about it! You look amazing! I love your hair and everything! I just LOVE this photo A LOT!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

Mintz writes...

Tara - Suit looks okay and she looks nice in it but not liking the face

Layla - She looks really hot in that suit, I like the color. Her face looks a bit weird though.

Natalya - I'm not digging this picture that much. I don't like the suit and her face looks manly.

Rosa - This is a very hot picture of her! I love the suit and her body looks great.

Maryse - Very hot suit and nice body but her face looks weird in this picture. Other than that, great picture.

Beth - She looks great! Love the suit, her face, and hair.

Gail - Another hot picture. She looks great in the suit and her face and hair look great.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:35 pm

Challenge 11

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 2cy0cao

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 1-1310

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 11vjrpd
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Marys

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 20100831_layla

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 11-6-210
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:34 pm

Tara - The attire is good but you can't really see much of it in this pose.

Rosa - I think this attire is decent, imo she had better ones, and the hair is nice but I don't like how her hands are up..

Beth - You look nice in that green attire. Honestly though it was never my favorite color but it stands out. The hand closest to the camera doesn't get positive points though.

Maryse - Disappointed with this picture considering she has so many good attires and this is not really one at all.. The face and hair do not make up for the poor attire choice either. She'll be in the bottom 3 for me..

Layla - I like the attire, like most Layla attires, but I do think she had some better ones. The face and hair are good. Top contender this week imo.

Gail - I love the attire. Silver is my favorite color but blue is a close second so I like it a lot. The face is nice. Great smile but the hair could be a little better. Her and Layla are my tops this week so one of them winning would be cool imo.

We'll see. I'm about to send my scores.

Hope the other judges follow suit!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 5:44 pm

Tara - I'm loving the attire. Her hair and face look nice as well. This is her best picture so far

Rosa - The attire is okay but her face is a mess. Looks like she stayed in the tanning bed for too long

Beth - Great attire. She looks great in green. I like her pose and face.

Maryse - Her attire is okay but other than that I'm not really loving this picture. Where's the sexy charismatic Maryse? She looks very lazy in this picture.

Layla - Love that attire, she looks very sexy! I love her hair and face

Gail - Another great attire and great picture. She's got a beautiful smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 6:46 pm

Victoria/Tara - It's looks like you're wearing a diaper. The trunks are too big. Your hair is nice though and so is your face. I also love the fishnets.

Rosa - I like this outfit. The color is wonderful. I also like the roses on the side.

Beth Phoenix - I like the color. It reminds me of something Phoenix from X-Men would wear. I like the little cape thing too. Good picture. You have a gorgeous smile.

Maryse - I actually really like this outfit. It makes her look so rich and snobby. Which fits your character. Your body looks sick too!

Layla - This is my favorite outfit! The color and pattern is awesome! I love your facial expression and hair.

Gail Kim - Your really adorable. You have a really amazing body and the color seems to really work well with you. You seem so warm and friendly in this photo.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 3:25 pm

Challenge 12

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Iwqexc

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 3145412960_b65e8d8ee8
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 BethPhoenix5

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 20z73mp

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 _mg_5010
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 4:09 pm

Layla - Cute picture. I like the pose. My only complaint is that the pose makes your body look deformed. Maybe if your foot wasn't floating around behind your head like that I would have liked the picture more.

Maryse - Your face looks a MESS!! The photo makes you look OLD! it also looks like your face is melting. Eww! But I do love your boobs! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!! They look like two giant oranges.

Beth Phoenix - Your boobs look weird! it looks like you only have one! I love your corset though, it's nice. This photo is a little bland though. I would have liked to seen you get a little more into it. Maybe strike the pose from your ring entrance. Maybe give a little more face.

Victoria/Tara - I love this photo for some strange reason. I think it's the way your clinging on to the title that makes me love it! I like the spiders too. Though that makeup makes you look like 'Ursula' the sea witch.

Gail Kim- Not my favorite photo of you at all. The is just horrible! I don't like the expression on your face, the angle makes it look like someone stole your butt cuz girl is AIN'T no where to be seen. Your tan looks a mess too. You look like a pumpkin covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:34 pm

First off I was really looking forward to this week's challenge but I have to say I dislike or only slightly like all the photos this week!

Layla - I think the best photo.. That's not a good thing since imo it is nothing special. The belt is beautiful and the best one out of the three imo. Certainly the most prestigious. I wish you could have seen the attire more because it is great. There were much better pictures of her with the title imo but still you will get my top score.

Maryse - The face is really ugly! The attire is not my favorite either. It is just not a good color for Maryse. I don't care for the jacket either. The belt looks nice though although it's probably neck and neck with the KO title in my overall like for it. I also should say that the plain black background is not my favorite. For Layla it isn't as bad but for this picture since her attire is dark already it makes the picture look too dark. I think Maryse could have problems. I was expecting her to rebound from last week but this week was a missed opportunity imo.

Beth - The belt is the best one out of the three but the picture is also not great. Like Tank said it does look like she has one boob! :-X As for Beth's accessories I like the belt buckle and the headband. The white background for this picture is not as bad though even if it is plain. Mainly because Beth actually stands out whereas before Maryse didn't stand out as much.. Not much else to say.

Tara - The belt is obstructed I guess since she didn't want to lose it. Nice that she loved it but it is still not a great picture. The attire is pretty plain but the hat is cool as is the spider tat. The red in her hair and the red in the glove also stand out. The background is not plain and looks better than plain black or white to me.

Gail - Again not a great picture. There had to be better ones. I know of one women's title one I'd have liked a lot better but this is the one I have to judge. The face is not great and does look kinda odd. The attire is a little plain being all white but it does match the KO title and the arm sleeves are different. The background for this is not the worst either. Probably 3rd best. The belt is also displayed a lot more than Tara's picture. It's a nice belt but still women's > it! :p

That's pretty much all I can say on these pictures.

No one is getting a B so enjoy your C's or lower ladies... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 1:39 am

Layla - I like how she's posing with the belt in front like that but her face is a little scary in this picture.

Maryse - Again, I like how she's posing with the belt but there's something a little wrong with her facial expression.

Beth - This is an okay picture but a little bland as well.

Tara - I like how she's holding the belt and I like her hat but her face is a little off in this picture.

Gail - Not really a good picture of her either. Her face looks really bad

Not a good challenge for any of the ladies but I applaud you for trying.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 3:35 am

Challenge 13

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Qq32va

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Wnidzyllnj4knl4z

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 00310

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 25ouvs8
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:08 am

Bump for the judges
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:37 pm

I had to check the theme again.

But here's what I think:

Tara: She probably has the black and white down the best or second to Layla but I don't like the face or hair much. It will be hard for her to make it to the final 3 but hell she upset Maryse so she could do it to Beth, Layla, or Gail!

Beth: The photo is classy and should probably earn her a spot in the final 3 but I am not blown away so for me she'll be in the bottom 2.

Gail: At first I was like what is the theme? Valentine's Day but nope it is black and white so it does work although using the background for all the black is not the best. Still I think she looks really cute and she can be my Valentine. Fuck Daniel Bryan! Rolling Eyes yay king

Layla - Another great picture from Layla. I like it. Her body looks really good and the pose is different. Imo the best black and white with Tara but the difference is I think Lay's face look better although her hair not so much because of the pose. Still my favorite pic of the week so final 3 you better go!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:12 pm

Victoria/Tara - Not my favorite photo. I love the outfit and the hair, but in comparison to the rest of the girls and photos this one just isn't that good, it's not a bad photo, but this late in the game you really should have came harder!

Beth Phoenix - WOW!!! You look like a super hot teacher/Secretary. I'd hire in an instant. You look AMAZING!!!!!!!! I LOVE your hair, but what I love most is your reflection in the mirror, something about it just makes this picture better.

Gail Kim - Yes! I'll be yours! You look so adorable! But I don't think your "adorableness" is going to win this for you, you really need to step it up and unleash the sexy beast within!

Layla - Someone clearly didn't read the sign. LOL! I love this photo. You look so sexy! I love the socks over the heels, it'ssexy in an kinky odd way lol. Your face looks great and your pose is amazing!

Last edited by Bitches Be HATIN!! on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:12 am

Tara - It's not a bad pic but it's not one of her best either. I like what she's wearing and her hair looks nice

Beth - I really like this pic. I love what she's wearing and her hair. The reflection looks cool.

Gail - She looks cute in this pic and I like what she's wearing but I think you could've found better.

Layla - I love everything about this pic. Love her hair, what she's wearing, the way she's laying down. Great pic! My fave this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

Challenge 14 Photos

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Wnekl4ch42s3w3e4

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 09LAYL_142br

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 1_gail10

Looks like the judges have their work cut out for them!

Good Luck All!
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-3WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-4
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:24 pm

This is hard.

They are all better photos but we'll have to see how the judges score.

Beth - I like the pic. Her face and hair are great. The headband that she always wears a type of is cool imo. The only things I have to say I don't love is the angle of the pose. I mean one of the arms is out of the pic and to me it seems weird.

Layla - Not your best picture but if you don't get into the finals then something is wrong. I mean people should judge on the photo but also sorta on past challenges because if I'm correct that is how ANTM decides a winner. They look at like 4 past pictures and then the final challenge pic. Of course their is stuff not relevant to this like the runway and commercial but I'm keeping the people's entire photo history in mind when I do judging. More judgment on the pic: her face is nice but I'm not feeling the hair. You also can't really see the jersey but I can kinda tell it is a cool one based on the color scheme.

Gail - My favorite picture of the week. Hair, face, and attire, are all my favorites of the week. The only negative thing I have to say is I don't really like the blurry background but that's the background. The stuff in the foreground is the main part I am grading and it is passing with an A!

So yeah it is hard to judge but it should be interesting to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:41 pm

Beth Phoenix - Not my favorite picture of you. Your mouth looks super weird. It looks like you only have one tooth. Your outfit is super plain and boring. The pose makes your body look mutilated. The Only thing I like is your eyes.

Layla - I love the Jersey Dress and the fishnets. It's HOT! I don't care too much for your face in this photo. The hairstyle and the angle of your head makes you look cockeyed. I would have liked it more if you looked into the camera or gave it a slight glance.

Gail Kim - You look like Fire Marshall Bill in this photo. This is a horrible angle for you. I do love your hair and the outfit though. You look like you're not trying to hard to be cute, it's just coming natural. But you like the other two look mutilated too lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:06 am

Beth - Not one of her best. I like her outfit but her pose is a little lazy and her lips look a bit weird.

Layla - I like her facial expression and pose. Her outfit could've been a bit better though

Gail - Great picture. She looks very cute. I love her outfit and smile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:11 am

Tank i need your scores whenever u get a chance
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:15 am

Sorry! I thought I sent them in.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:18 pm

Final Challenge Judging!!!

Layla El

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 LaylaEl62
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 2myn4o6
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 03

Gail Kim

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Slash_10
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 1811
WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 00410

Judges please score each picture individual, and the model as a whole for the whole season.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:29 pm

What was the first part of the challenge's theme?

I know the 2nd is beach and the 3rd is V-Day but what is the first?
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:35 pm

Langire
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:46 pm

Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 11:15 pm

Lingerie
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:25 am

So first a quick review of both the ladies:

*Layla you have consitently had great photos. Sure a couple times they were not great but still you totally deserve to be here and I pretty much know you will win which if it happens would be deserved.

*Gail you have also been almost always near the top of the pack. 2nd place may be what you get but still second place out of so many others is an accomplishment. If anything know that you are a better wrestler! yay

So now onto the photos:

Layla Part One - I really like this photo! She looks hot and the expression on her face, her hair, and her body are all excellent. The only slight negative is the background is kinda bright..

Layla Part Two - This is another good photo. The bikini is cool and the scenery is good. I don't love the hair and the face could be better though.

Layla Part Three - Not my favorite picture and imo the worst of her three. The red parts stand out but the hair and face could be better. Still I think overall she is probably stronger than Gail so if Gail wins I'll be shocked.

Gail Part One - The shirt is kinda good but then again kinda skanky.. I like the earrings and hair but the pose, face, and background are lacking. Layla wins this round for sure.

Gail Part Two - Not my favorite bikini. The background is plain and I dislike how the picture cuts half her head off... The face is decent and so is the pose but Layla wins this round.

Gail Part Three - I really like this picture. It isn't as good as the other one used for Black and White week but it is still above average. Her attire, face, hair and the rose all are nice to me. This is the one part of the challenge where Gail for sure wins over Layla.

So that is what I think.

I am eager to see what the other judges say.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

Thanks Hailey your awesome!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:34 am

Bump for Tank and Mintz
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 2:09 pm

Yeah where are Tank and Minterz? WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 478927
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 2:55 pm

Layla (Blue) - WOW!!!!! I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off your hair is AMAZING!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! It's a classic 'Pin Up Pic' STYLE AND i LOVE IT!!!! You are really animated and beautiful in this photo. And girl, you got more than a team of donkeys.

Layla (Beach) - EWWW! I don't like this one at all! Your face looks a mess! It looks the right side of your face is melting, and your hair looks nappy and dirty. I do like the bikini though. It's cute.

Layla (Valentines) - Cute! a bit boring for me, but its cute, I love the colors though. The red highlights are a great touch. It's just seems a little bland to be a Valentines Day theme though, I would have liked to have seen a little more energy from you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gail Kim (Lingerie) - WOW!!!! Where have you been hiding this sexy b!tch at?!!? You look great! I love love love the outfit and the side boob! Only my problem is you seem to have a little too much make-up on the left eye, it looks like you were punched in the eye.

Gail Kim (Beach) - You are RIDING that sand and I love it!!!! RIDE IT GIRL!!!!! I love your bikini it's really cute and you are rocking that wet hair! You finally stepped away from that adorable girly look and let sexy beast erupt into a volcano of sexiness!

Gail Kim (Valentines) - I love your make-up and your hair in this photo! It's so subtle yet sexy, you look great! I just think this photo is kind of bland, our outfit and the background ruins what other wise would have been a great picture.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 2:56 pm

Princess Keri *Anya* wrote:
Bump for Tank and Mintz

Thank you!

King Silva "Xander" wrote:
Yeah where are Tank and Minterz? WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 478927

I was coming, I wanted to review all of the photos. I wanted to make should I picked the person that really should win.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:08 am

Layla 1 - AMAZING!!!!! She looks so sexy, love her lingerie, hair, and that body, just wow! Also love that wink

Layla 2 - Not the best but still okay. She's got a rockin body

Layla 3 - Love this pic. It's so adorable and cute! Her hair and face looks great

Gail 1 - She looks hot but I'm not digging her face. Other than that, good, nice body

Gail 2 - Okay pic. I like the suit and hair.

Gail 3 - Very cute pic! I love what she's wearing, her hair, and her smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:16 am

So that's everyone!

I don't expect results tonight or course but tomorrow morning would be cool if everyone sent in their scores after typing their reactions.

No matter who wins congrats to Layla and Gail!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 8:59 am

sorry i have class, no scores this morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!   WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD's Next Top Model 2 - Judges Only - FINAL CHALLENGE!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2