Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on this week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts on this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on this week   thoughts on this week EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

Raw - Melina, Gail Kim & Natalya vs Alicia Fox, Tamina & Maryse:
okay so length doesn't always equal good. to be honest it was just plain bad. Gail got no ring time and Melina and Maryse got way too much. why did Alicia have to be the one to submit? just keep burying the only other heel with charisma in the division. WWE don't seem to know what to do with Nattie since they don't have anyone ready to challenge her for the title. Tamina ain't ready, Maryse shouldn't be allowed near the title again and Alicia just keeps getting buried. eyes up WWE writers

NXT - Aksana, Maxine & Alicia Fox vs AJ & the Bella Twins:
Nikki is heel right? i hope they continue that and not keep it exclusive to NXT. anyway this was ok action and it was nice to see AJ back as well as all the others. the action between her and Alicia looked quite good, there was that little botch of an arm drag with Aksana but anyway. the match breakdown was really good especially with AJ's finish. i hope they keep her around.

Naomi vs Kaitlyn:
i want to punch those announcers in the face. all they did for the whole match was bury these girls and the entire show. and you know WWE won't reprimand them for it. it was ok but it shows how green Kaitlyn is and how she shouldn't have won NXT. Naomi deserved the win much more

Impact - Mickie and Tara segment:
it was pretty obvious that Mickie was lip synching but the brawl was great, nice little wardrobe malfunction Mickie. this feud intensifies.

Sarita vs Angelina Love vs Madison Rayne:
is Sarita still heel? or are they going for more of a tweener role? the match was just bland and nothing happened. i hope that they continue to push Sarita as the number 1 contender. Mickie still has to have her title match so they could turn it into a 3 way.

Smackdown - Layla vs Rosa Mendes:
less is probably more with these two and nothing was botched so no complaints. i liked Beth's run in and it looks like she's going to make her return on PPV at TLC. hopefully they'll pair her with Natalya. Beth has earned more respect points for Glam Slamming that eagle. i just wish Michelle could have superkicked Hornswoggle again.

overall it was a pretty lame week for the women
Back to top Go down

thoughts on this week
Page 1 of 1