Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

Raw - Melina vs Jillian (Divas title match):
i'm wondering why Melina defended against Jillian when Alicia has yet to cash in her rematch clause, and Jillian pinned Eve in the tag match, not Melina. anyway the match was actually good and a decent length of time. hopefully Jillian gets some kind of push once they're done with Alicia. i just hope whoever is going to feud with Melina takes the title off her quickly.

Impact - The Beautiful People reunite:
wow real childish ladies. so they're fine with their company ripping off ideas left and right but whenever WWE does it they get all pissy. i was rooting for Madison all along but where was Lacey in all this? they could have had wrestling this week since they do have new Tag Team champs who haven't been on TV in weeks now

Smackdown - LayCool backstage:
i'm guessing it's gonna be a champion vs champion deal tonight or something. i really hope Kaval wins NXT because he and Layla would be a good pairing
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

I thought the Melina/Jillian match was AMAZING. One of their best together recently. I hope Melina keeps that Divas Title a very LONG time, but I dont see it happening becasue shes feuding with LayCool and well wwe seems to just love them. I hope they do a champ v Champ match one on one with Melina v Layla, since shes the official champ or they make Melina pick a partner and that partner being Beth hopefully if she can come back in time. Melina retains and Beth picks up the womens, leaving LayCool with nothing. dance

Impact was meh.. Same ol same ol

SD, Same crap different Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

thoughts this week
Page 1 of 1