Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin's Pick for the Best of 2010: Match of the Year 2010

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Kevin's Pick for the Best of 2010: Match of the Year 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's Pick for the Best of 2010: Match of the Year 2010   Kevin's Pick for the Best of 2010: Match of the Year 2010 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:47 pm

Well, the year is almost over and I, Kevin, would like to give my personal rundown on what I believe were the Best Match Of The Year, Baby Face Of The Year, Heel of the Year, Tag Team of the Year and Valet of the Year.

These are all my picks, and I’ll keep it strictly TNA & WWE for those who are indy-challenged.

My first pick is “Match Of The Year”. My pick for Women’s Match of the Year is:
Taylor Wilde & Sarita vs. Hamada & Awesome Kong (TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on TNA: Impact!, Jan 4th 2010)

Well this is a rather odd choice, usually the match of the year is a big singles bout between two women battling it out, and usually for a championship. But this year, IMO was by far the worst year in women’s wrestling. The quality in matches were just horrid. But this match was a classic. This was such a beautiful moment and it sucks it got a commercial break in between because this match had all the tools to be one of the greatest matches shown on TV since Lita and Trish battling it out on Raw in the main event. Maybe even greater. This was a very aggressive match. The women were all on fire and no one was holding back. Keep in mind, mid way through the match, Hamada injured her knee and was fighting like a champ. Everything about this match was amazing. Every second of it held your attention and you couldn’t turn away. The crowd was hot for this match and don’t think they TNA crowd was more into a match than ever before. This was actually the highlight of the first ever live show of TNA in 2010. Nothing that night got the crowd as pumped up as they was for this match. This was a bout between two super good tag teams, two babyfaces and the response of the crowd after the match ended was a sign enough that the crowd was satisfied with the outcome. I was really hoping this was a sign of what is to come from TNA. But sadly nor TNA or WWE managed to outshine this match the whole year through. So congrats to Hamada, Awesome Kong, Taylor Wilde & Sarita. You guys are Kevin’s pick for Match of the year….2010.

Here is the match: