Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on last week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts on last week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on last week   thoughts on last week EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 12:23 am

TLC - Beth & Natalya vs LayCool (Tables match):
another first under the belt. i was pretty happy with how this turned out, there were a few awkward moments where Layla in particular didn't know what to do but it didn't hurt the match that much. Beth's bump was sick and i'm glad she's ok. the double teams were pretty good and really kept the match together and of course the double Sharpshooter was a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Nattie. the ending looked a bit like a botch but the crowd were still hot for it. i love that all the haters that said Michelle would never go through a table got a virtual bitch slap. enjoyable match

Raw - Melina vs Alicia Fox vs Eve (#1 Contender's match):
i wish they could have thrown Gail in to make it a fatal 4 way but still good. each girl had her good spot, Eve with her standing moonsault. i never get tired of seeing her doing it. Alicia's powerbomb was great as well but there was a bit of sloppy chain work in between. Nattie looked great and was fine on commentary, much better than how she was during that Golden Dreams match. the ending spot was just great and i would have liked to see them hit that move on Melina. predictably Melina won but that slap was nice. i don't think she is fully heel yet but let's see what happens.

Santino & Tamina vs Ted DiBiase & Maryse:
well predictably short and ok for action. the men's action was better than the divas' given it was Maryse but i did enjoy it for what it was. Tamina's splash looked great. is it me or does she look like someone tried to photoshop Beth, Melina and Gail together?

Smackdown - Beth and Santino under the mistletoe:
i was hoping for a Glamerella reunion briefly and lucky Kozlov. as an aside note please, WWE, drop this Kelly/Drew angle. his mic skills are awful and if you're trying to turn him face, it's an awful idea

Tribute to the Troops - Kelly Kelly, Natalya, Bella Twins vs LayCool, Alicia Fox & Melina:
standard Santa's helper match. i'm wondering why they picked Melina instead of Maryse. all divas looked great anyway and there was that predictable finishers sequence at the end. Michelle put Kelly over again? brave of her

Impact - Tara & Madison Rayne vs Angelina Love & Winter (KO tag titles final):
Sarita is a heel through and through and i was loving that beatdown. taking Velvet out of the match was probably the smartest idea the TNA creative team have had all year. the match was predictable enough though i wasn't expecting Angelina to actually win. Winter's interaction with Tara and Madison looked a bit awkward in places but i'm happy she's finally won a title. this could lead to an interesting storyline between her and TBP. and hopefully that kiss we've all been expecting

Superstars - Beth & Kelly vs LayCool:
i liked that LayCool were still selling their table injuries. match was pretty good and much better than the one on Smackdown back when Kelly first got traded. i think she has really come into her own as a performer, she is definitely much more capable in the ring than she was when she was traded to Smackdown. Layla was just brilliant - she brings so much entertainment to a match. just an enjoyable match and it was a fine few minutes of TV. good amount of time as well
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

thoughts on last week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts on last week   thoughts on last week EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 1:31 pm

what i dont like is that i know TTTT was taped a week prior to the TLC thing...but if WWE knew that they would show it AFTER TLC...then they shoulda made LayCool sell the injures in the TTTT match rather then not...and then the day after suddenly start selling something aha
Back to top Go down

thoughts on last week
Page 1 of 1