Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

KEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!! Empty
PostKEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!!

Just in case you didn’t read part 1 here it is:
https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/t24824-kevin-s-3-days-of-christmas-story-part-1

Sooo after the church blah, blah, blah. In the afternoon, we had to go eat dinner at my cousin’s friend’s house. Well let’s say we had to eat at 5, we started at 7:30 or so. TBH, it just lacked order, which was the original problem. Anyways during the festivities and tbh, after the appetizer around 7:30….about 15 before we go eat….chaos struck!! One of the kids closed his finger in the door and seriously that shit looked gross and he almost lost his finger, it was literally hanging on a piece of skin. It was damn gross. SO everyone was hectic, his mom was calm, dad was rather stressed, so the three of them (including someone else to drive) head to the hospital quick. There was one problem after that. The two owners of the house was gone, including the hostess/cheff. So there we all were, staring at each other.

Oh btw, there were like loads of hot guys, all work out, 2 I know are MMA fighters. And they had style and shit, Damn hot seriously. So yeah after the baby Drama, Kevin stepped into the kitchen. Everything was cooked so was cool. I started serving food and getting the show on the read. We had to leave at 10:30 PM, so had to eat. Look at me there serving, heating and stuff. Btw, I could host an awesome party.

So there we were , the rest that stayed and we had our little dinner together (including 2 of the 4 hot guys :p ). So, I saw it was 10 PM was like, ok so which one of you can drive, turns out, none of them have a European drivers licence or a car. And all 3 drivers was at the hospital, was like holy shit…luckily on of the mothers was visiting and she’s just bad ass and was like, I’ll carry you no worries. So we left and made the train on time lol.

What a Christmas that was…..really. Damn, but the party doesn’t end then…just you wait.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

KEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!! :: Comments

VLG.
Re: KEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!!
Post Mon 27 Dec 2010, 5:27 pm by VLG.
You seem to have enjoyed your Christmas. I dread to think what comes next.

The kid is ok right?
KTV-Time
Post Mon 27 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm by KTV-Time
Well from what i heard, his finger got stitched so it's good.

We are talking about a 3 year old who has already went through a mild concusion. Seriously, this dude is all over the place insane.
VLG.
Post Mon 27 Dec 2010, 7:10 pm by VLG.
Sounds it.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 27 Dec 2010, 8:16 pm by KTV-Time
Part 3 COMING SOON!!!! lol.....although have 2 readers....for 2 parts so far -_-
Shimmer Mark
Post Mon 27 Dec 2010, 10:47 pm by Shimmer Mark
Yeah, that about the kid's finger.......GROSS :sick:
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 27 Dec 2010, 10:50 pm by The Sexy Vixen
nice story hun
Venom
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010, 9:53 pm by Venom
Kiwi-Kevin wrote:
Oh btw, there were like loads of hot guys, all work out, 2 I know are MMA fighters. And they had style and shit, Damn hot seriously.

KEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!! Tumblr_le9o4qRxDJ1qalcy4

Keep bragging, lmao.

KEVIN'S 3 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS STORY PART 2!!!!!

Page 1 of 1