Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) Empty
PostSubject: Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)   Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 10:41 am

Former WWE Diva, Tiffany (Taryn Terrell) has gone on record for the first time over the current storyline between husband Drew McIntyre and her former partner Kelly Kelly.

The duo have been getting close on Friday nights in a storyline which Taryn reveals was originally pitched with her in mind.

Speaking to the Miami Herald, she says:

“Drew had gone to the writers quite a few times to pitch that exact storyline with me,” said Terrell.

“Then, since I got released, they decided to use Kelly. I’m not really sure if that was meant as a way of, `Yeah. You’re gone. Let us torture you a little bit’ or not. It is what it is. I will never know.

“It sucks because I know that was the role originally pitched for me and Drew, which would have been amazing because we are actually a couple. I think it’s a little bit ridiculous because everyone who watches WWE knows that we are married. So it’s a little strange. I personally don’t understand it, but at the same time I sort of get myself into a little bit of controversy talking about it.

“I get all these tweets saying how I feel about it and about how it’s not acting. Wrestling is real. The actual wrestling is real. Everybody beats the crap out of each other. That’s all real. What goes on backstage and is written by the writers is all acting. It’s acting. So it doesn’t hurt my feelings.

“It’s awkward for them too. Kelly’s boyfriend has to sit there and watch it all too. It’s a little awkward for everybody, but at the same time, I had to do something similar with Ricky Ortiz when I was on ECW. Drew had to watch us touch lips.”

Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)   Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 11:30 pm

Keep talking Tiff. You know Vince never forgets and he always wants the last laugh. If I were Drew, I would be like "Honey, please no more interviews! No need for both of us to be unemployed."

Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)   Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 4:03 am

Sounds to me like someone is trying VERY hard to keep it together haha

Last edited by Jordan H: Killing Machine on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)   Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 5:23 am

By Gawd, they've managed to do it again. I mean, they report the news, and yet, I still don't care. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)   Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 9:41 pm

Jordan H: Killing Machine wrote:
Sounds to me like someone is trying VERY hard to keep it together haha

LMAO. Hope Drew hides all the cutlery and ropes in their house. Could be a murder-suicide the way things are sounding.................(We already know about her temper boxing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)   Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiffany comments on storyline between Kelly Kelly and her man :)
Page 1 of 1