Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE '12

Go down 
+16
#WeWantTaryn
Mia
X
WarGreymon77
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
angelmessiah
KTV-Time
__KiLLeR__
Sticky!!
REIGNBOW
King Silva
Dead
Did You Miss Her?
Paul Wyatt
Quisee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 6:03 pm

I'll wait and MAYBE think about getting him later. Though I strongly believe that the two spots saved him and Stone Cold would be better for two wrestlers that are actually on the roster. But that's just me. I don't really care about these legends.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 9:20 pm

I don't mind legends. It's actually nice to have an opportunity to use them. But, they use the same guys over and over and goddamn over, especially when it comes to Rock and Austin.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 9:25 pm

I don't even know why I'm in here, because I don't plan on getting this game at all. SVR 2011 completely ruined the series for me. I think that was the worst game in the series. I still don't understand why they choose to give 16 quick grapples, but only 8 moves. That shit right there killed the game for me, everyone played the same, only thing different was their inaccurate finishers, and I bet in this game Beth still won't have the proper Glamslam. I'm going back to playing No Mercy.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 1:06 pm

The FULL roster for WWE 12 is going to be revealed this Saturday @ the SummerSlam Fan Axxess thingy! Including Un-lockable characters as well. There's supposed to be a live stream on WWE.com.

They won't be announcing DLC just yet.

Meamwhile, here's a list of some available "home-town calls" for this year:

"WWE’12 Game Designer Jonathan Durr posted some of the over 100 new call names for CAS in WWE '12. Below is the current list

Alabama: Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery

Alaska: Anchorage

Argentina: Buenos Aires

Arizona: Glendale, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tuscon

Arkansas: Little Rock, West Memphis

Australia: Brisbae, Mebourne, Sidney, The Great Barrier Reef

Austria: Vienna

Belgium: Amsterdam, Brussles

Brazil

British Columbia

California: Anaheim, Death Valley, Fresno, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, San Francisco, The City of Angels, Venice Beach, West Hollywood

Cambodia

Canada: “Calgary, Alberta”, Toronto, “Windsor, Ontario”

China: Beijing, Taipei

Columbia

Colorado: Aurora, Denver, The Rocky Mountains

Connecticut: Fairfield, Greenwich, Hartford

Costa Rica: San Jose

Croatia

Cuba: Havana

Delaware: Dover

Earth

Egypt: Cairo

England: Blackpool, Chelsea, Leeds, London, Manchester

European Union

Fictional: Asgard, Avalon, Babylon, Camelot, Chroma City, Deep in the Jungle, Dudleyville, El Dorado, Elysian Fields, Limbo, Mount Olympus, No Place in Particular, Out of this World, Pangea, Shangri-La, Stillwater, The Amazon, The City of Atlantis, The edge of reality, The garden of Eden, The Nearest Nightclub, the North Pole, The Old Country, The Wild West, Valhalla, Wherever He Wants, Your Darkest Fears

Florida: Celebration, Miami, Palatka, Sarasota, Tampa

France: Grenoble, Paris

Georgia: Atlanta, Austell, “Bad Street, Atlanta”, Cobb County, Columbus, Gainesville, Marietta, Stone Mountain, Warner Robins

Germany: Berlin

Greece: Athens

Haiti: Port-Au-Prince

Hawaii: Honolulu, Kona

Hungary: Budapest

Idaho: Boise

Illinois: Chicago

India: Bombay

Indiana: Indianapolis

Iowa: Des Moines

Iran: Tehran

Iraq: Baghdad

Ireland: Belfast, Dublin

Israel

Italy: Rome

Japan: The Land of the Rising Sun, Tokyo, Yamaguchi

Jerusalem

Kansas: Kansas City, Wichita

Kentuky: Lexington Fayette

Kenya

Korea

Louisiana: Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport

Maine: Augusta, Westbrook

Mars

Maryland: Baltimore

Massachusetts: Boston, West Newbury, Worchester

Mexico: Mexico City, San Luis Potosi, Tijuana

Michigan: Battle Creek, Detroit, Grand Rapids

Minnesota: Minneapolis, Robbinsdale"

"Last night Cory Ledesma posted more WWE’12 news on his twitter account regarding WWE '12's opening video, official theme song, and the recent changes to WWE themes and titantrons on TV and wether they'll make the game. Cory's tweets are listed below.

@RealCoryLedesma: We’re aware of all the new titantron + music updates that recently happened on WWE. We’ll try our best 2 get them in but its very late 4 us.

@RealCoryLedesma: @WWE created an awesome opening movie for #WWE12. Just like the openings seen on Raw and SmackDown, but themed for #WWE12. Looks amazing!

@RealCoryLedesma: And YES! #WWE12 has its own theme song. We’re official!"
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

The production process of the annual WWE gaming franchise, as told by Corey Ledesma:

"THQ’s WWE simulation franchise is a speeding freight train that stops for nothing.

Hello WWE Universe! We’re back again to discuss our next blog topic which dives deep into our production schedule and process. The opening sentence pretty much sums it all up. Our work never ends and there is no stopping the WWE simulation franchise from marching forward year after year. Our actual core production schedule spans across a total of 16 months for each annual franchise title we do, which means that we are overlapping our schedules each and every year to make the game. We also have a separate research and design team, outside of the Yukes core development staff, that works on creating new technology and tool improvement in parallel to our core production efforts. So, you could imagine the tremendous obstacles and unbelievable challenges we must overcome to deliver a high-quality and feature packed product in such a short amount of time. In order to pull this feat off, we work under a very tight, organized, and detailed production schedule to ensure we hit all of our target dates on time and on budget. Along the way, there are always some unforeseen hiccups and roadblocks that we must endure and/or overcome to reach our end goal. We also have a very large team, covering a variety of different disciplines which can make communication and keeping organized a gargantuan task in itself. So, let’s briefly walk you through how our THQ team is structured:

Creative Management

We covered the make-up of this team and its core responsibility in the first blog. The Creative Team is responsible for all of the creative decision-making, design work, game balancing and tuning, authenticity and quality control of the products. We are the team that is focused on making sure the game is fun, feature-rich, balanced, and competitive. We also spend a good amount of time interfacing with the WWE community and the gaming press so we can ensure we are listening to our consumers and communicating the key features to the press.

Project Management

The Project Management team is led by a Director of Project Management, who oversees the entire project management team and all production related aspects of the game. The project management team is responsible for schedules, budgets, contracts, licensor and talent management, assets, quality assurance, developer management, and outsourcing. These are the team members who are focused on making sure the game gets done on time and on budget. This team is also constantly communicating with all of the other teams here at THQ and at Yukes to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Art Management

The Art Management team is led by a Director of Art, who oversees the art management team which consists of various art directors, animation directors, animators, and character artists. This team is focused on the visual and quality aspect of the product such as character and environment models, animation, user interface, presentation, camera, and much more. This team works tirelessly to ensure that our WWE products are at the highest visual quality and competitive with other ‘AAA’ sports products on the market.

On top of these three main disciplines listed above, we also have a large Marketing and PR team, a Japanese translation team, quality assurance team, and a variety of outside vendors that all work extremely hard to make sure the WWE simulation products get done on time and with high quality. So as you can see, the WWE simulation franchise requires a large and talented development staff and a very organized effort in order to produce what is now the top fighting game franchise of all time.

Now I would like to give you a high-level look at our development schedule so you can get an idea of when things get done during our 16 month development cycle. It’s important for me to note that this is indeed a very high-level schedule which means we’ve omitted several hundred smaller and more detailed dates, tasks, and milestones to give you a more streamlined look at the production cycle.

Pre-Production (5 months): This process is the planning and design phase that begins way before the next game even ships! This is the time when we decide our new features, write designs, create schedules, and write story outlines and scripts. This process is usually around 5 months long in total. Pre-production is our ‘blueprint’ for the rest of development.

Production (6-8 months): This is the time where we are actually creating the assets for the game such as character models, environments, cut-scenes and voice-over. It’s also the time the programmers are working hard to write code for our new features. This is the actual construction portion of development, where we take the blueprints we put together and actually create our next game.

Game Tuning (4 months): This is the phase in which programmers are done coding the game and the designers and artists take over to fine tune what has been created. A lot of finesse is needed to polish the experience into the final product. This process makes sure that the game is balanced, intuitive, high-quality, authentic, and most importantly fun.

QA Testing (4-5 months): This is the clean-up process that takes place to get the game into a 'shippable' state. Whenever you are working on complex software there are always lots of errors, mistakes or crashes that we catalog as 'bugs'. These bugs are found by a Quality Assurance team and then sent to the developer to be fixed. In a normal year of WWE game testing, we find over 10,000 bugs. Once the game is close to a state where all of the major bugs have been fixed, it’s then sent to Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo for final approval.

As you can see from the schedule, one year bleeds right into the next year. We are often planning the next product several months before the current product even hits the store shelves. This schedule is essential for us to maximize as much time as we possibly can to fully develop the product each year. This high-level schedule also illustrates the challenges we endure with trying to keep up with the constantly evolving universe of WWE television. Since we need to plan so far in advance to finish the product on time, we are constantly scrambling to make sure we are keeping the product as up-to-date as possible. This is the challenging and never-ending development process we with work with day-in and day-out.

Thank you for taking the time to read our WWE ’12 Development Blog series. I hope you continue to learn more and more about our team and overall development process. Stay tuned for next week as the Art Management team commandeers the blog series to walk you through some of the new and exciting visual enhancements you can expect to see in WWE ’12.

Creative Director, Cory Ledesma
FOLLOW ME:www.twitter.com/RealCoryLedesma"
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 1:38 pm

Can they explain why these games suck?

Last edited by Sylar GaGa Minaj on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 2:28 am

i hope the CAS names are better.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 2:44 am

Good point! The Natural, The Prodigy, and The Superstar jest isn't cutting it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 3:41 am

LOL Tank.

I think they are good for the most part.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 6:45 pm

The Roster will be announce tomorrow whats the chances of melina,gail kim,chris masters,dh smith,and vladimer,chavo,michelle mccool and edge still in the game?.Also I really hope GM mode is back in the game.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 6:55 pm

If I get it, all my people will be from here

"The Nearest Nightclub"

That's kind of awesome.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 2:01 am

GM mode better be in!

And same for Gail, Melina, and McCool [as well as some other released people].
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 3:51 am

From what Corey Ledesma has talked about, Universe 2.0 is a combo of GM mode and what we saw last year in Universe mode. Fans complained about not having much control, and he has siad that they worked hard to change that for WWE 12.

BTW, Daniel Bryan has already been spoiled.

So, that's D. Bryan, Orton, Cena, Miz, and ADR.

There was a rumor I read the other day that not only Miick Foley, but Brock Lesnar might be in this years's game. (THQ owns licenses with both UFC and WWE)
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 3:57 am

WWE '12  - Page 2 A4a7m9
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 5:18 am

Yeah NCD I saw Bryan earlier.

He looks awesome.

I am looking forward to the announcement of the roster but I know I'll be behind a lot since tomorrow is a big family day for me.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 10:34 am

You can catch the revelation here http://www.justin.tv/wwegames today at 1pm PST/4pm EST.

Hosted by Miz and Jerry Lawler.

Should be a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:18 pm

Damn I gotta leave at 12:45 pm but I am happy AJ seems to be confirmed:

WWE '12  - Page 2 20110811_wwe12_mystery_l

WWE '12  - Page 2 15585462

yay

Others that people have found from the silhouettes are: Natalya, Punk, and Otunga.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:25 pm

Create an Arena feature is in:

@LegendsForum
The WLF
Live coverage from L.A. WWE'12/SummerSlam weekend : Create an Arena is in the game and it is AWESOME.

And I heard Truth and Riley were confirmed but who thought they were not going to make it in..?

So which arena do you want to create?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:27 pm

I was just about to post the same thing. I hit send, and you beat me to the punch.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:49 pm

Sorry NCD.

Well I'll tag out soon and you can post everything for basically the rest of the day. Wink
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 5:41 pm

LOD!!!!! They look AWESOME! Would have rather seen them come out together though.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 6:38 pm

The only problem I have with what they did with CM Punk is that they didn't use new mo-cap for his entrance after they fucked it up last year.

Stone Cold
Demolition
LOD
Ricky Steamboat
Edge
Eddie Guerrero
Booker T
Kevin Nash

Divas:

Beth Phoenix
Eve
Kelly Kelly
Natalya
Layla
Maryse
Michelle McCool

Superstars:

The Undertaker
CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton
The Miz
John Cena
The Rock
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Wade Barrett
Daniel Bryan
Alex Riley
Mark Henry
Tyson Kidd
Michael McGillicuddy
David Otunga
Kane
Big Show
Zack Ryder
The Rock
Mason Ryan
Christian
Ted DiBiase
Cody Rhodes
Ezekiel Jackson
R-Truth
Drew McIntye
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Mr McMahon
Sheamus
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Triple H

DLC thus far:

Jerry Lawler

Last edited by Cookie Monster Punk on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 6:45 pm

U forgot The Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 7:22 pm

Oh, yeah.

I'll edit him in.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

Crappy roster imo at least for divas.

7 divas when they usually have 11-13+?

Fuck that..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm

yeah, fuck that. i only want this game for 10 people and no one else

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:11 am

Did I say that?

No.

I'm happy for most of the guys but most of them I knew would get in regardless.

I can be upset that they fucked the divas over when they usually have been quite nice to them so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:29 am

Dead wrote:

OMG! Which 10 will u be playing with????
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:53 am

Yall-My-Sons wrote:
Dead wrote:

OMG! Which 10 will u be playing with????

the divas, cause the other 50 characters are of no use to me
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:55 am

Just a shot in the dark, I'ma take a guess:

Kane
Undertaker
Daniel Bryan
Sheamus
Wade Barrett
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd

Honorable Mentions:

Dolph Ziggler
Zack Ryder
Ricky Steamboat
LOD
Demolition
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:05 am

The few I forgot about were:

Sin Cara
Husky Harris

Legends:

Vader
Arn Anderson
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 2:38 am

Spoiler:

http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/profile/trish/bg_rosterMain.png

I think Trish is in.

Replace the wrestlers name in the link and you should get some screenshots of their face.

It is kinda confusing but I think her popping up on here is good news that she is in the game.

Cole had one as well so he'll be in most likely.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:51 pm

I am SO happy to have LOD, Demolition, and Vader in as legends. That is AWESOME and I may start playing with some of the guys on a regular basis instead of just the divas.

As for the divas, the released roster is pathetic. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

I wonder if they added the Dooms Day Device back to the game.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

I can't see how they could put LOD in the game and not put the Doomsday Device.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:46 pm

Because they do dumb shit like that. MNM was in the game and they didn't have the Snapshot, hell the 3-d isn't in there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:46 pm

im pretty sure its in

WWE '12  - Page 2 NDCuY

WWE '12  - Page 2 MsFeL

WWE '12  - Page 2 Ji4iP

WWE '12  - Page 2 6EPbS
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:48 pm

CAA looks nice, I know theere'll be lots of ROH arena's created. especially if u can use the paint tool.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 2:04 pm

Since this is CAA's first year in the franchise, I'm expecting it to be a little flawed, like Create an Entrance and Create a Finisher were in their first appearance.

It should still be pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

I'm so excited with just the half of the roster that was revealed. I think its more Superstars/Divas spots yet to be revealed or won't be revealed.

Last edited by Quisee on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 6:11 pm

The guys talking on Tank's video was annoying [we don't need your commentary for everyone..].

But yeah Quisee their should be 14 more spots but some of those 14 slots will be DLC so you won't get them in the real game unless you fork out more money.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 7:10 pm

Full Roster Revealed so far:

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Christian
John Cena
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
CM Punk
The Rock
Triple H
David Otunga
Sheamus
John Morrison
Ted Dibiase
Mark Henry
William Regal
Husky Harris
Daniel Bryan
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Santino Marella
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Mason Ryan
M. McGillicutty
Yoshi Tatsu
Eve
Kane
Big Show
Kofi Kingston
Jack Swagger
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Chavo Guerrero
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Arn Anderson
Ricky Steamboat
Animal
Hawk
Kevin Nash
Booker T
Vader
Ax
Smash
Eddie Guerrero
Mr. McMahon
Steve Austin
Edge
Sin Cara
Jerry Lawler

I heard/read that THQ/Yukes confirmed that they revealed the entire roster and the spots left are ALL DLC.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:45 pm

Just read that Melina/Gail are NOT going to be in the game [even as DLC] so yeah fuck them.

They might get my money but if they do it will be when I see a good ass sale..

I won't even play this game that much anyways considering Skyrim is not that far away from this game's release. Rolling Eyes

Here are some more pics of the game though:
Spoiler:
What do you think of those pictures?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

CAW Name-sitching CONFIRMED!

WWE '12  - Page 2 2mr7gqf

But Ring Announcing Name & the Commentary Announcing names are separated!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 7:44 am

Where is the source that Melina/Gail are not in game? I call bullshit, how does Maryse make it when she hasn't wrestled or appeared on Raw/SD in like 6 months.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 8:12 am

Rated X Aussie wrote:
Where is the source that Melina/Gail are not in game? I call bullshit, how does Maryse make it when she hasn't wrestled or appeared on Raw/SD in like 6 months.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/08/16/thq-creative-director-for-wwe-games-talks-about-size-of-divas-roster-in-wwe-12/

Diva fans were severely disappointed this past weekend when the Divas roster for WWE ’12 was revealed. The roster had seemingly been cut in half from the year before.

Just seven Divas were revealed on Saturday, down from 13-14 for last year’s SmackDown vs Raw. With Trish Stratus also expected to be in the game, that brings the total to eight.

THQ’s Cory Ledesma, who is Creative Director for the WWE games, has commented on the fan out-pour via Twitter:

We cant win on the Diva roster issue. People complain we have too many, others complain not enough. Divas in DLC..wait for the announcement.

Ledesma also confirmed that Gail Kim and Melina, who were recently released by WWE, won’t be in the game at all. For obvious reasons they weren’t part of the roster reveal, but like Mickie James last year, there was a hope that they might appear in the final product. However, Ledesma says that the only two released Superstars in the game who weren’t included in Saturday’s reveal are Chavo Guerrero and Vladimir Kozlov.

So to recap: Expect only 7-8 Divas in the actual game, and more available as downloadable content. Of course, you’ll have to pay extra for the bonus Divas who aren’t in the initial product.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 8:19 am

Hopefully that means that they arent actually IN THE GAME, but available as DLC.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

WWE '12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12    WWE '12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 8:22 am

It says they won't be in the game at all so it's a no to both. WWE '12  - Page 2 9121

Their only hope was to get in now since they were released/quit pretty far into the year [a lot farther than Mickie] but I guess the wwe really wanted them out or something. I mean all they had to do was copy their exact characters from the previous years. Sure it would have been lazy but better than having 2 less women [2 of the better ones too].
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd