Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my thoughts on the week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

my thoughts on the week Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts on the week   my thoughts on the week EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 9:41 pm

Survivor Series - LayCool* vs Natalya (Divas' Championship):
well i'm not gonna lie, i expected a lot more. Michelle/Natalya singles on Raw was better than this. it was shaping up to be a good match and then it was just over too soon. Michelle shouldn't have tapped out right away, she should have done that counter into the heel hook and then gone back in the sharpshooter. but of course it's great that Nattie is finally champion. that title has come full circle now. it was great to hear Michelle get the "you tapped out" chant and Beth's return was good.

Raw - Natalya vs Alicia Fox:
well these two finally got enough time to have a decent match that wasn't a squash. these two deserve a PPV match with enough time and a good build up to it. i seriously hope Alicia doesn't turn into Jillian - she's too talented and charismatic for that. lol at her pulling out Nattie's hair, that was a berserk button for sure. Alicia is looking hotter every week - there's something about blonde black girls that i just love

NXT - Kaitlyn vs Nikki Bella:
the Bellas are actually quite interesting now that one of them's heel. Nikki is quite a natural at it. the fake "Nikki sucks" chants were a bit much though. the match itself was decent enough given how green Kaitlyn is. Kaitlyn was pretty good at selling the leg injury and it's nice to finally see a Bella win a match without using the switcheroo.

AJ vs Naomi:
for once an NXT match was match of the week. the two best rookies put on a great show and AJ was just brilliant. i loved that spinning DDT as well as Naomi's bow and arrow move. of course there were a couple of awkward spots but they worked through them. i wonder how Gail feels about AJ using her move like that

Impact - Madison Rayne vs Sarita:
why the hell didn't someone tell one of these two to wear something different? both of them were wearing black tops and jeans and i had a hard time telling who was who. aside from the confusion i enjoyed this match, these two work really well together. i hope Sarita isn't turning face, she's so good at being a heel and it'd be nice to see someone as the top heel who isn't one of the Beautiful People. i was a little confused about Sarita's bump to the outside, she jumped over eventhough Madison was clearly out of the way. the ending looked like somebody goofed

Smackdown - Michelle McCool vs Kelly Kelly:
once again a nice promo from these two and i knew it was going to be a short one when i saw Michelle use the belly to belly so early. there was nothing wrong per say with the match apart from it being too short. i liked Kelly's counter of the Faithbreaker and her roll up was nice. i think Michelle's hates can shut up about one thing: that was a clean put over job that wasn't caused by interference or whatever. i'm no girl but Beth's attire was really cool and i'm looking forward to seeing her return to the ring. she should get a PPV match.

as for AJ, i was really shocked to see her go. i was honestly expecting Naomi to go eventhough i want her to win. AJ's farewell was really touching and i know she will be back eventually. WWE would be morons to let someone like her get away. i'm behind Naomi all the way to win. i like Kaitlyn and i think she does have a future in WWE but as a manager/valet which she can do without winning NXT. Naomi deserves the win a lot more and i can't wait to see her working with LayCool, Alicia and others full time
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the week   my thoughts on the week EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

How can you say that about Kaitlyn? Again the girl has been under wwe contract for 4 months now, she has had only 5 to 6 matches, only 1 was in FCW and that was like a couple of weeks ago. The rest are her matches with Vickie and on NXT.]

Kaitlyn has a great future in the WWE but as a wrestler, it's funny how everyone is tossing her on the valet/manager category when she is still learning.

Kaitlyn will be a big star of this division, mark my words, in her 4 months in the WWE she hs managed to entertain me both in her matches, as a character and in all her segments.

She is going to be a major player in the division in a year or two. And I am truly awaiting that day to come, because the girl is what the division has been missing....which is a charm no one can't seem to bring forward.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the week   my thoughts on the week EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

i say Kaitlyn should be a manager/valet for now. that way she can still be on TV while she's training. she should keep herself known while training. she has a real gift for comedy and she should use that while she works on her in ring skills.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the week   my thoughts on the week EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
i like Kaitlyn and i think she does have a future in WWE but as a manager/valet which she can do without winning NXT

Well maybe this sentense should be change, you didn't make it sound that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the week   my thoughts on the week Empty

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on the week
Page 1 of 1