Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have finally moved on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

I have finally moved on. Empty
PostI have finally moved on.

Now idk if you remember me talking about this new guy Kyle, saying "wish me luck" your wishes worked well ,were dating, and he is really amazing. He is everyhting i could ask for , he is sweet, likes me for me, im his princess, he wants to take me to mania next year ( i said i cant let him spoil me and spend money on me) he still wants to lol, he shows emotion and if im sad or crying i can call him and talk to him and i know everythin will be ok. I just feel so real and easy relaxed with him. He's been so sweet, he supports and understand things i do, he makes my life extra special, we talk all the time on the phone we cam, i mean its just going great. I'm so happy, see with Logan (my ex) i thought he was the only one i wanted now im like "wtf" cause if logan hadent pissed me off hurting me, then i woulednt have met Kyle. I feel like Kyle is in my life for a reason, and now logan is out of my life, and i dont want him back, Logan told me when i still loved him, that he didnt care if i dated, so you know what im over him now, and if he came here wanting me back. IT AINT HAPPENING. I'm done with the past and moving on to my bright future. Kyle and i talk our problems out, he let me know that if i ever have an issue with him, he wants me to tell him so we can talk it out. He is great. <3 Kyleee I have finally moved on. 256114
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I have finally moved on. :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: I have finally moved on.
Post Fri 18 Feb 2011, 3:17 am by KTV-Time
Happy for you chica.....you deserve all the happyness in the world smile

I have finally moved on.

Page 1 of 1