Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released

Go down 
+11
Did You Miss Her?
X
Queen Mintz
Chloe
Dead
VLG.
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
Venom
King Silva
Angelus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:37 pm

The immaturity on here doesn't surprise me. You all can be happy if you want, but she wasn't happy there anyway so this is actually a good thing for her and for her fans. Now she can go somewhere where she'll be treated with respect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:43 pm

stalker
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:46 pm

Reign To The Bow wrote:
stalker
Seriously girl, I've met Melina and I'm good friends with her, she's not that person you keep talking about. You can't believe everything you read. But I know I'm not going to change your mind so I'm just gonna take my leave from here. I came back for a game, now that thats over I can leave again. There's just too much negativity on here and I know people don't like me anyway. Whoever I have on facebook I'll continue to keep in contact with.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:47 pm

I respect your opinion, you i know i like you, and i understand.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:48 pm

Thank you dear, that means a lot to me
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:52 pm

Apples and oranges
You call it immaturity..i call it honesty.

I honestly think she's a skank so I posted my honest opinion of her and her release.

To me, she was a skank who was more trouble than she was worth. She's used up and really not even needed anymore. Plus she has multiple title runs so it's not like she hasnt cemented her place in history already. Her time is up. Dont let the door hit her where the good Lord split her.

You yourself have bashed Michelle McCool to high hell and back so please stop acting as if you have never posted negatively about any diva.

I wish you all the best in wherever you go from here. I do hope you have taken a sec to check out those SHIMMER dvds. I was anxiously awaiting your thoughts on the matches because it is probably some of the best women's wrestling you'll ever see.

Till we meet again, here or elsewhere.

Take Care, Mintz

you will surely be missed here.

I would insert a hug smiley but knowing you...you'd push me on my ass LOL
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:57 pm

Yes, I've said some things about Michelle but I've never been negative about every single thing on here. It's just too much.

I don't agree with how you feel about Melina but I'll have to accept it and I will check out the Shimmer DVD. Take care Vix
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

I'm not sure what you mean about 'negative about every single thing'. When it comes to Melina, yes i'm negative cause I really dont like her. Her and Trish Stratus are at the bottom of my diva faves list.

but if you mean overall negative, then no...I dont agree to that. I'm probably the only 100% TNA fan here on the board. Yeah the product sucks. The wrestlers are either cheap knockoffs or old hasbeens. But overall I still love TNA because it's different. For me it's a welcome change from WWE programming...plus it's the only chance you'll see the ladies in street fights and etc. in the mainstream world.

and yes please enjoy the SHIMMER DVDs. Hopefully at some point you can purchase more. It's always nice to watch some real wrestling rather than being stuck with Kelly Kelly matches all the time.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

I just mean about any topic, not just diva related. Just seems like people on here always have something negative to say. If you're upset with WWE and complain about everything then there's no reason to watch it ya know? I'm not directing that at you, I've just seen it from others on here.

And yes, anything would be better than having to watch Kelly in the ring
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 7:26 pm

I can agree with you on that. That's why I typically take my TNA viewing to another forum. I'd rather sit with other fans than listen to 10-20 people just going "TNA sucks" then why watch?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 2:12 am

I guess with Melina gone, you no longer have a connection with the site.

With all the time Melina has now, maybe the two of you friends can grab some coffees or something.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

notice how a shot was taken at Kelly in the 2nd to last post....HOW DARE YOU
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 3:48 pm

Rated X Aussie wrote:
I guess with Melina gone, you no longer have a connection with the site.

With all the time Melina has now, maybe the two of you friends can grab some coffees or something.
I wasn't here just because of Melina because I could've left long ago with all the hate. I've just grown tired of all the constant negativity about WWE in general

And yes, we'll be hanging out sometime in the future smile
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 4:30 pm

Dead wrote:

Dead... no no no
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 9:56 pm

shrug
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 4:51 am

Melina wasn't the only one released people..

Chris "Masters" Mordetzky issued the following statement Friday regarding his WWE release:

"Obviously, I'm surprised by the move. But I'm optimistic. I'm going to move forward and see what lies ahead. I still love this business and I'm not going to give up because of this small set back. I want to explore and see what options I have for the future."

FYI: Chris is available for bookings by emailing masterpiece83@gmail.com. Masters is on Twitter at Twitter.com/@WWEMasterP.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 7:57 am

since Melina has bigger grapefruits then Jomo......i suspect if she barks he will come running
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 5:03 pm

Party Poison wrote:
Dead wrote:

Dead... no no no

im sorry...i just smell hypocrisy a mile away. IM SORRY, FORGIVE ME
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 5:15 pm

They better not release Tyson Kidd sad
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 6:50 pm

^ I would not be shocked.

His match with Bryan last SD was great imo.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

isn't he currently in a feud with Yoshi Tatsu? another who i can't imagine why is still on the roster. But I think theres potential for Nattie to join back up with him as she is heel again now
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 8:17 pm

^ I didn't know about Kidd and Yoshi but I don't keep up much with guys and Superstars..

Shame they didn't just have THD reteam up as all heels again.

I would have wanted Nattie to mainly focus on wrestling but she could have multi-tasked.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 9:07 pm

Wasn't Smith wanting to leave to do MMA?
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 11:50 pm

Does anyone know if this is legit?

Quote :
WWE has come to terms on the release of The Miz and R-Truth as of today, Sept. 19, 2011. WWE wishes Miz and R-Truth the best in all of their future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 11:53 pm

i reckon this a storyline tbh . cos they are on about a whole "conspiracy" thing...no doubt Miz and Truth will be using Twitter etc to try and make it seem legit
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 11:59 pm

That is clearly a storyline.

No way they would release Miz and Truth has had a great year so far too.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:05 am

It's about as legit as Nashs firing
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:07 am

Storyline.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:12 am

Don't those two make it 5 people they've "released" this year. Since Daniel Bryan's Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Nash and now these two have been "released". Kinda boring now.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 3:23 pm

Thanks guys...I don't really know what's been going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released   2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Future Endeavors Thread - Melina, Kozlov, Masters, DH Smith Released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2