Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison  Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison    Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison  EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 3:33 pm

On Alberto Del Rio: Alberto Del Rio is evolving nicely. Love his cross arm breaker finisher. Del Rio gets into his finishing maneuver very cleverly. I'm buying Alberto Del Rio and feel that he will have a successful outing at WM27.

On The Smackdown Elimination Chamber: The Smackdown Elimination Chamber match was big league. One of the best PPV bouts I've seen in a long time especially one involving multiple participants. It earned a FULL bottle of sauce rating.

On Trish Stratus: Another Canadian import made her return as well as Trish Stratus had an enhanced , surprise cameo on the PPV. The brunette Trish is just as lovely as the blond Trish. Good to hear that she's going to be a Tough Enough trainer. I'm watching.

On John Morrison: Big night for John Morrison. Morrison's efforts were akin to some memorable, break out performances athletes have made in, particularly, Royal Rumble bouts of the past. Wasn't sure if Morrison was being referred to as parkour or hardcore or both but he's a spectacular athlete who positively distinguished himself Sunday night. Morrison maximized his minutes in the Elimination Chamber.

On CM Punk: It sounded like there were lots of cheers for CM Punk. Was it fans being defiant, fans who simply like the villains, or fans who appreciate Punk's skill level? What ever the reason, Punk felt like a star inside the Raw Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison    Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison  EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:10 pm

Every time you hear someone praise Morrrison, it's for what he can do in the ring; which is a huge plus. But at some point, the guy has got to step up his game with his character. Even a guy like Chris Benoit honed his character which was largely just based on his intensity. The kid needs to adjust.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison    Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison  EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 10:14 pm

I really like JR's blogs.

He is one of my favs and it is sad how he has not job in wwe anymore. Teary Eyed

But he speaks the truth about the people he talked about.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison    Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison  EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 10:50 pm

Good 'Ol JR ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison    Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blogs: Trish's Return, Del Rio's Push, Morrison
Page 1 of 1