Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts last week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts last week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts last week   thoughts last week EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

Raw - Natalya vs Eve* (Lumberjill Divas' title match):
pretty good show from these two which you usually don't see from a face vs face match. although it was quite short it didn't feel rushed or cluttered like most lumberjill matches. that one spot with Eve vaulting onto the heels was cool. and lol at Melina just casually moving out of the way. the ending was a bit iffy, Eve should at least get a clean knockout win. it's not like she needs to be booked as an underdog. the backstage segment was great, loving the bitchy Bella Twins.

Impact - The Beautiful People vs Sarita & Rosita:
ooh so Winter wants to eliminate the competition, eh? please make Velvet go heel, she's a brilliant bitch. the match was pretty good and i'm loving this new team of Sarita and her "cousin". i'm curious to see where this angle with Winter and Velvet is going to head. i'd like to see Velvet cost them the titles and then Angelina turn on her.

Smackdown - Eve & Beth Phoenix vs Layla & Maryse:
not bad anyway and it's good they got enough time to have a decent match when they usually get jipped on the anniversary show. i like that Layla and Maryse got decent offence in against Beth. the work was pretty solid though they didn't play up any tension between LayCool. i guess with Michelle injured they need to stall it for a while
Back to top Go down

thoughts last week
Page 1 of 1