Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy Empty
PostSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy

I feel like a sexy betch. Last week Friday, I weighed myself and i was 86Kg (which is about 189 lbs) This week i've been walking from and too work when i step out the train. I walk too and from the train station (about 25 mintes far). And i've been eating regularly, i was sick one day but nothing major.

I weighed myself today and i was 82 KG, which is about 180 lbs. Soo i lost all that weight without even trying. So in a couple of weeks, as the weather gets better. My lazy ass is going to get in shape. My goal is 70 kg. which is about 156 lbs. and maybe even less if i go crazy. i don't want to go to low because i'm not a fat person. I may have a slight tummy. But my arms are pretty average and i have pretty toned legs because of all the walking i do. So...i'm just damn heavy. but don't seem to look it.

Sooooo this betch is happy and i'll be a skinny betch.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:14 am by The Sexy Vixen
Good Luck!!! but i'm sure you can do it smile
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:42 am by Did You Miss Her?
U better represent for the skinny betches, woooooooo!!!!

*does the skinny betch shuffle*
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy Oswz0o
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:45 am by KTV-Time
hahahaah thanks guys, this is the first time i feel fully motivated seeing how easy it can go.
Paul Wyatt
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 2:37 pm by Paul Wyatt
*Shutters to think how Tank actual looks doing that ridiculousness called a dance*

Good job, Kev.
Venom
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 2:48 pm by Venom
Woo! Gimme some of the weight you lost, I'm too skinny.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:46 pm by KTV-Time
hahahaha if i could i would. Really want to lose it though.

I still lool at that gif......i could actually imagine tank doing it for some reason. Actually seems like fun to do.
Venom
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm by Venom
You should try this one:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy Tumblr_lhakgntJcb1qcwpiy
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:53 pm by KTV-Time
hahaha if you asked me 6 years ago....i'd be able to pull it off for ya.....right now.....might have to practice a bit before i can do that again.
VLG.
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:00 pm by VLG.
Lol at the cat running away.

Well done Kev. You now weigh approximately the same as I do.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:03 pm by KTV-Time
Lol weird.....considering your the Green Giant and i'm thumb thumb lol.

I'm starting to think i'm seriously WAY to heavy for my rather short stature....i'm like no more then 5'8.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:08 pm by KTV-Time
Just checked....i'm 5'69....soooo 5'7.....DAMN lool. I was sure i was at least 5'8...
VLG.
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:16 pm by VLG.
I'm 6'3, have only one really physical workout a week and eat like a pig so I'm surprised I don't weigh more than 80kg.

I also walk everywhere, so its not as though I'm unfit. Smoking apparently can keep your weight down so now that I've quit, I'll probably start putting on some pounds.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm by KTV-Time
lol that's the thing, your 6'3, i'm 5'7 .....yet we weigh about the same thing. It's rather odd. Maybe your more muscled then I am....because you at least do a work out...i do none, and i just have loads of dead weight probably.

Like i said....i think i'm pretty average.

But seriously 6'3??? You have any idea how tall that is compared to me?? I'm not even 5'7 i'm like 4 inches away from being 5'7 ....damn man....damn...you'd make me look so short.
VLG.
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:23 pm by VLG.
I make a lot of people look small. On my rugby team only 3 people are above 6 foot, the tallest being 6'4.

I have a lot of muscles in my legs, which is why I'm good at driving in rugby. I have the largest legs of anyone on the team. But my upper body has little muscle. Solid muscle, but little in the way of it, which is probably why I'm not as heavy as I'd like to be.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:27 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Aww shit lil whyte boy think he getting it! I'd slay his little ass though. He got rhythm, I'll give him that much.

NCD, you still over there fantasizing about ME??? Ohh and just so you know I look good as hell doing that dance! I even added a few steps, they're not to be tried by amateurs though.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:31 pm by KTV-Time
Well i think i'm kinda the same. My legs are pretty toned. I walk a lot...i hate bikes so walk like 20 to 30 minutes and not complain,

My thighs however.....damn family curse with their huge thighs -_-

I also have a lot of arm muscle, since i've been doing hard labor since i was 12, from carrying building blocks to pulling elecrical wiring.....i've been doing that since i was 12, so my arms are also slightly muscly.

And i danced since i could walk, which is why weight was never an issue, i used to look like the underfed kids who hasn't eaten in like a week. but once i stopped....i started gaining weight. and working just kept it balanced. I also did track for 8 years and Vollyball for 3 years and swimming for 4 months.....so damn i was active....how in the blue did i get soo lazy.
VLG.
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:39 pm by VLG.
I was part of a theatre company for over 6 years so thats probably6 where general fitness came about.

I don't think I've had a lazy lifestyle since I was 9.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 5:45 pm by KTV-Time
lol at least you started at 9, i was doing track since i was 4. Dacning since i was 3.

I also did Gym/workouts for about 3 months when i was 15. I completly stopped everything at 14.....i was just tired and couldn't go no more.

And then at 16...and this one is classic. I walked 5 days a week. I used walk go and come back computer lessons on monday, wednesday and Friday AND i used to have to carry my brother on Tuesday's and thursday's, so i'd walk carry him, walk back him. In an hour and a half, walk and pick him up and walk back home with him.

I did this for 6 months straight. It was a 10 minute walk. Why i did it....no idea. I had a bike, most times my mom was home...just wanted to walk i guess.

I was very independent at 12 and walked and go anywhere i wanted since then. Used to walk go volleyball as well...and used to be SUPEr pissed when i get there ....and we had to do drills -_-. and 80% of the time...my mom would forget to pick me up.....soooo would have to walk go home after as well.....which was liek 20 minutes.

I was never a lazy feller.....now...i think i'm tooo lazy.
VLG.
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 6:40 pm by VLG.
I've had to put more time into school than I used to so I've become more lazy recently in the essence I don't do as much physical activity as I used to.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 8:35 pm by KTV-Time
Well....all i know...i totally feel fat now because i now found out i weigh as much as the green giant.....which is completly crazy to me...still.
Paul Wyatt
Post Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:08 pm by Paul Wyatt
The Happy Bunny wrote:
I'm 6'3, have only one really physical workout a week and eat like a pig so I'm surprised I don't weigh more than 80kg.

I also walk everywhere, so its not as though I'm unfit. Smoking apparently can keep your weight down so now that I've quit, I'll probably start putting on some pounds.

This is a description of a cousin of mine during his teen years.

Tall and bony as hell despite eating everything in sight. He's stopped growing at 6'4" I'm a shade shorter at about 6'2"-6'3" (even though I was last measured at 6'5"... FAIL!)

EDIT: LMAO Tank.
VLG.
Post Mon 28 Feb 2011, 6:28 am by VLG.
You shouldn't feel fat. If anything I'm slightly underweight. I'm about half a stone lighter than I should be, to be in the so called "perfect" weight bracket.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 28 Feb 2011, 7:57 am by KTV-Time
I guess, but still. I've seen way to many people my size who just weigh a lot less. So it's always like WTF.

I just think i'm naturally heavy, even when i was a bag of bones, i was still abnormally heavy for my really skinny posture.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feeling Sexy

Page 1 of 1