Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shad Gaspard Arrested

Go down 
+2
Venom
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Shad Gaspard Arrested Empty
PostSubject: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

Former WWE talent Shad Gaspard was arrested Saturday in Columbus, Ohio. His wife claims he was arrested for 'crossing the street'.

She wrote on Twitter:

"This is Shad's wife everyone. I want to address the rumors that are going on around the Internet right now about Shad's arrest. He was indeed arrested today, in Columbus. No use denying it. But Shad did nothing wrong, he was trying to attend the Arnold Classic, and can you guys believe that the Columbus police department has nothing better to do than arrest him for crossing the street????!! That's what they got him for "pedestrian in roadway" I think we should all stand up and be heard! Too many cops abusing their authority!! Apparently they even decided that it was necessary to tackle him.... I am very disappointed in those who "serve and protect" right now."

She later added that Gaspard's bail has been posted and a lawyer has been hired. She noted that footage of Gaspard 'being mistreated and arrested for nothing' will be surface online today.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

Shad Gaspard's wife has spoken more about his arrest, telling TMZ.com it was racial profiling. Siliana Gaspard says that Shad didn't try to resist when a cop tried to arrest him for jaywalking on the way to the the Arnold Fitness EXPO. She said that Shad got to a kneeling position to show he wasn't resisting and got shoved face-first into the dirt anyway.

"They are profiling him," she said. "He's being treated like a n****r."

Shad was with UFC fighter Josh Barnett, who posted support for Shad on his Twitter:

Shad Gaspard arrested because a Columbus officer abuses his authority. False jaywalking charge + attitude turns to handcuffs and tackling.

Law enforcement claims Shad was arrested for resisting arrest and obstructing official business. Video of the arrest is expected to surface later today.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!

She pulled the race card.

I'm sure, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

oh snap that was right near downtown here.

i was going to go to the Arnold Classic but it was too pricey for me.

his wife is right though..Columbus police..esp the ones who patrol downtown...have nothing better to do than harrass folks walking around down there. but not just black people like she claims..they harrass everyone..regardless of race. It gets annoying after awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 9:30 pm

Sounds like it was a stupid reason to get arrested and tackled.

Not cool police..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 12:04 am

i've seen police get on a city bus and drag a guy off kicking and screaming cause of jaywalking lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

Thank goodness I don't live there because I jaywalk all the time. lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:13 am

yeah and it's only downtown that cops are like there. i jaywalk all the time in my neighborhood but cops dont care

those downtown cops, though...are jerks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 2:37 am

Hmm... wonder why there's such a difference...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:39 am

Gotdamn cops
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 1:54 pm

Quote :
The following video, courtesy of entertainment website TMZ, features footage of former World Wrestling Entertainment superstar, Shad Gaspard’s recent arrest.

Shad was arrested on a sidewalk in Columbus, Ohio, as he was making his way to the Arnold Classic Fitness EXPO with MMA fighter Josh Barnett, for what Columbus authorities claim as jaywalking and resisting arrest.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 2:32 pm

WOW! You've got a shitload of people there who say he didn't do shit, yet, he's still treated that way?! BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard Arrested   Shad Gaspard Arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Shad Gaspard Arrested
Page 1 of 1