Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Happy :) Empty
PostHappy :)

So, as you all know I am a member of the Volunteer Rescue Squad. I am CPR Certified and plan to become an EMT in the future. Until then I wanted to do as much as possible and besides an EMT we need... drivers! So, I had Class(lecture part) on March 22nd and 29th. My written test was good. That's done. Today, Sunday, I had my driving half. Now, I've practiced in an Ambulance twice. Well, unfortunately the unit I practiced in is out of service now so I was told I'd be practicing in a unit from a neighboring town. The reason I couldn't practice in another of ours is because we have 4 units, 2 are out of service. (we also have a Serv[tahoe] and a Squad[jeep]). Anyway, so I had thought about going for my Class 3, which means I could drive the Ambulances, Serv, Squad AND Fire Trucks. Well, I got there. Saw the Fire truck and was like; no way! But, I practiced ONCE and they had made take the test. I done really good for the Fire truck. I could hit 18 cones. I hit 10. Thing is, even if you nudge it, it's a hit, so I done really good. So, I can now drive Ambulances, Fire Trucks, Serv and Squad. Unfortunately, our insurance doesn't cover until you are 19. So, I have 362 days to go until I can drive on the road! BUT, I can still practice backing in the building and all. I will probably never drive a fire truck, but I got it just to have. Class 3 also covers Mega Medic's and we don't plan to get one, but you never know! That's the end of my rant. I'm just really happy! (:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Happy :) :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Happy :)
Post Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:09 pm by The Sexy Vixen
wow grats and Good Luck with everything.
Venom
Post Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:17 pm by Venom
Aww I'm happy for you. <3
King Silva
Post Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:53 pm by King Silva
That is cool.

Nice to have like you said so congrats.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:06 am by тrαv

Thanks all! (: I took my picture last night for my member ID;