Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker   Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 3:37 pm

Powerslam magazine did an interview with Brock, so I thought I'd post the parts concerning wwe.

At Octagonside, The Undertaker asked you: "You wanna do this?" What did he mean by "this"? Some believed he was challenging you to face him at Wrestlemania XXVII.

I think alot of WWE guys are jealous of me. I could go back and be a pro wrestler and a very good one, any time. None of them can come and be a UFC fighter and do what I have done. Maybe they are jealous that I left that universe and did things my way and have been so successful. Maybe Mark wanted to get some publicity off of me: I don't know.

I enjoyed working with The Undertaker when I was in that world. But Mark and I have a mutual friend, and some things have been relayed to me that I don't appreciate him saying about me. Maybe he's jealous. I don't know. I don't care. I haven't spoken to him in over a year, and I have no reason to.

So, was Undertaker going into business for himself then?

These guys were a big part of my life, but years ago. I have legit beef with him. I don't like some things he said about me to a mutual friend. Like I said, not one of the WWE Wrestlers can make the change I did and become a UFC champiom. If Mark meant to call me out for a real fight...Well, he doesn't have a shot in hell, does he? But I don't want to get too caught up on this. I am a TUF coach, then I fight Dos Santos, and then I want Cain and my belt back. I've got my plate full for a long time

So you won't consider a return to wrestling?

I am an Ultimate Fighter. Next question.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think about what Lesnar said?

Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker   Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker EmptySat 30 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

Sounds like Brock thinks his shit doesn't stink. He's overrated anyway. I can't stand it when marks on the internet claim that Lesnar is a wrestling legend.
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Discusses The Undertaker
Page 1 of 1