Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just one of those days....that make me feel happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Just one of those days....that make me feel happy Empty
PostJust one of those days....that make me feel happy

Sometimes you sit and think what a great day would be. Today, really felt like one.

It started out with me waking up late lol. Well not too late. I woke up at around 9:45. Tossed and turned a bit. And by 11:00 I was already on the laptop playing Fifa Manager 2010. Around I played and playing and played till around 1:30 PM. It was time to clean. Soo I went up stairs put on the washing machine put some clothes to wash. Put on the PC and loud music in the house while I cleaned. Was also talking to my boyfriend on msn as well. He left so I finished up in the kitchen. Went upstairs get the clothes, and went outside and hang them. So between 1:30 and about 5:00 PM was cleaning, while eating breakfast, msn’ing with my boyfriend and changing music because I was playing songs off of youtube.

After this had to run to the store quick, get me potato’s, Bread, grated cheese, lemons, can of veggies and Maggie. Walked back home and was on the PC again. I started editing TEW again and seriously, dunno where the time went but by the time I saw the clock it was 9:30 PM. Sooo I put on a show and started pealing my potatoes. I pealed and pealed and had like a whole bowl full. Cut them into pieces and boiled them a bit. Prepared veggies, fried my meat and by this time the potatoes were done.

Made mashed potatoes with a bit of grated cheese in it. (it’s a must try) THEN found myself a baking pan and then slowly scooped up some mashed potatoes and then cover the lower layer with it, then added the meat filling and then topped it with another layer of potato. Though I should continue layering…didn’t have enough meat AND the baking pan was rather short lol. So only had one layer. Sprinkled cheese on it and in the oven it went. Made myself a salad and it took about an hour before it was done.

THEN called up my friend on skype to tell her the good news from my food. THEN another friend came on skype and added her to the convo as well. SOO my two bestest friends met on Skype today lol. Which was awesome and they got along.

After the skype fun time which was about 2 almost 3 hours. I went upstairs to get the second batch of clothes I put to wash. Came down and took the others of the clothesline and hung those clothes. I think I’m the only crazy person who is up at to 2:30 AM hanging clothes outside lol.

Then folded some clothes and wrote this blog and you know what? It was such an amazing and fun day odd enough. I lurved it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Just one of those days....that make me feel happy :: Comments

Venom
Re: Just one of those days....that make me feel happy
Post Sun 08 May 2011, 12:20 am by Venom
Glad you had a good day too. I went on a date. :D
KTV-Time
Post Sun 08 May 2011, 1:22 am by KTV-Time
:O

Has it been long enough since we last talk for a Msging session?

I'll see when i can this week lol, we got catching up to do.

REIGNBOW
Post Sun 08 May 2011, 2:23 am by REIGNBOW
me and you skype , you too veeeee
reign.johnson addd me
KTV-Time
Post Sun 08 May 2011, 9:22 am by KTV-Time
Lol. okay but would need something to talk about.

I've skyped with members from here before.....but we had stuffs to talk about lol.

I mean akward silence...is akward lmao.
VLG.
Ahhh....Skype. Those were the days.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 08 May 2011, 8:26 pm by KTV-Time
hehe

Just one of those days....that make me feel happy

Page 1 of 1