Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)

Go down 
+4
KTV-Time
Starship Pain
King Silva
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) Empty
PostSubject: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 2:40 am

Daniel Bryan - Best in the world baby....Hes got a great future ahead of him WWE, or not,

Sheamus - Former two time WWE Champ and jobbing to KOFI KINGTSON in the match he won his first WWE title in...REALLY?!

Zack Ryder - If you are an internet kidve person, you know what I mean,

Curt Hawkins - Great athlete and should be in the Mid-Card divsion and not jobbing / Having NO TV time at ALL,

Drew McIntyre - If you just give this guy the opportunity, he can do alot of things,

Ted Dibiase - Had a great run for Legacy, now what is he doing, he needs ALOT of more TV time than hes getting,

Who do you think?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 3:01 am

I agree with Bryan, Ted, and Drew.

Sheamus is good and I see him being the pick of the next top heel on SD to face Orton for the belt soon.

Additional guys I want pushed are:

Ziggler and or John Morrison to the US title.

And for the women: keep pushing Kharma but also start with Beth and Gail on Raw since they should be the top two women on Raw to challenge her.

Natalya on SD if Kharma keeps going there.
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 3:10 am

Yea, Didnt even think of Ziggler or Morrison but atleast they are doing sumntin right now (Ziggler is sorta)
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 3:25 am

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Usos
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Trent Baretta
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 3:33 am

Dang dude, I cant imagine how long it would take you to write a description on those lol but alot of those I agree with 100%
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 9:03 am

ADR
Drew McIntyre
Ted DiBiase
Zack Ryder
John Morrison
Sheamus
CM Punk (Better push)
Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
Trent Barretta
Evan Bourne
DH Smith
Joe Hennig (ignoring the AWEFUL name)
Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Wade Barrett
The Miz
Jack Swagger
Daniel Brian
Dolph Ziggler
Alex Riley

Occasionally:
Kane
Christian
Big Show
Mason Ryan
David otunga
Santino Marella
Kozlov

and well yeah Pull Cena and Orton from my TV for like a year
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 10:21 pm

call me weird but i personally think that Kane should never have stopped being pushed. his character when he debuted was so strong and dominant and that really should never have left
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 11:48 am

^ I agree about Kane. Now is probably too late to start, though. Athletes don't usually work into their 40s or 50s.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 6:08 pm

The problem WWE has, is that they have so many standout performers, no one really stands out anymore. You get the odd person, like Alberto Del Rio, but most people get lost in the shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptySat 14 May 2011, 3:30 am

I think a lot of the problem with the WWE is that they don't have a strongly developed enough midcard. If you're not one of the top guys then you're just kind of meh. In the Attitude era, everyone had a gimmick/ personality of some kind and there were some great midcard feuds plus the secondary belts were treated with a lot more importance than they are now .

I'm hoping Christian will be pushed on the blue brand now as a heel against Randy cause of the whole title thing. I would have ideally wanted Randy to turn heel and Christian to stay face but take what we're given. Also on SD, Wade Barret and Cody Rhodes are doing great. I wouldn't mind seeing a good feud between Tyson Kidd and Sin Cara.

I guess Del Rio has already been on the end of a big push so doesn't qualify . I think it's time to test out JoMo to see if he's got what it takes to be permanently in the main event scene. Guy just needs a manager. Jack Swagger should be up a tier as well. Great look, good in ring skills, I'd like to see him work with a returning Chris Jericho. David Hart Smith could do with a push as well. He's progressed a lot from when he was first in THD.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptySat 14 May 2011, 11:30 pm

I think I might have figured out why they were able to juggle a big roster in the '90s. Before the introduction of Thunder and SmackDown!, jobbers and rising young talent paid their dues on WCW Saturday Night and WWF Shotgun Saturday Night.

Fast forward to today.

TNA: All of the talent is thrust together on one show. It's kind of hard to get noticed when you have to fight for air time.

WWE: They've got like 4 shows now, but they don't use them like they used to. Ironically, WWE worked better when they had one roster on two shows! Hmm. I'm not really sure how WWE fits into my little theory here, but I'll take a whack at it. I think their problem is, perhaps, they threw too many brand new guys on weekly prime time shows without having them pay their dues, get the crowd used to them while they flesh out their characters and personalities, and work their way up gradually.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptySun 15 May 2011, 4:16 am

Surely that's part of the purpose of Nxt and TE if used correctly. Even though the two rosters isn't hugely in effect any more, I wouldn't be in favour of just having the one roster again. A lot of talented guys would get cut and Orton/Cena would dominate the TV time any more.

Better creative team I thinks the answer. Plus I think the WWE need to plan out their timings better. Too much times wasted on crap like Hornswoggle and Cole/Lawler. If they focussed as much at investing time into wrestlers as they have into the commentators, main event scene would look much better.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) EmptySun 15 May 2011, 8:46 am

Its funny that 10 years ago the Rock and Hurricane could have a competitive main event match with the hurricane going over with the crowd into the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)   Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should be pushed in WWE (In my Opinion)
Page 1 of 1