Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where i've been.....kevin's fun stories.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Where i've been.....kevin's fun stories. Empty
PostWhere i've been.....kevin's fun stories.

Well for the last week i’ve had about 25 hours of sleep. Pretty tired right now. My uncle came on vakation and been visiting him the last 2 days. We went to a theme park today, been dancing like a wild man the last couple of days and met two people i think i could consider cool friends. Met my step-cousin lol and his wife.

It was SUCH a fun weekend. Oh the two new peeps i met are Melanie and Jonathan (who just goes by Jon). Melanie is a total sweet heart. Like OMG you want to take her and just hug her. She is so nice and friendly you can’t help falling in love with her. Such a hard worker. Really out going. And awesome dance partner, we were dancing some merenge and Salsa. Jon is interesting, slighly shy and distant yesterday...but today he opened up a bit.He is such a nice guy, LOVE that he looks younger than his age which is cool. You rarely see that these days. He’s such a nerd and it’s cute and has a slight high opinion of himself which is funny.

Seriously two totally cool people, didn’t like their cousins much, Ugh i’ll continue later, slightly annoyed for some reason but dunno why lol. Off to bed...laters peeps.

Have a nice day smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Where i've been.....kevin's fun stories. :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: Where i've been.....kevin's fun stories.
Post Sun 22 May 2011, 5:14 pm by KTV-Time
Soo yeah, went to this theme park in holland called Efteling. it was SUPER fun had an amazing time, got wet and shit. Good times. Then we went back to the BBQ'ing and dancing. I got told i'm a beautiful dancer, i dnced Salsa, Merengue (SP), Waltz/Walse? wahtever lol. amongst the many dances that night...even the dutty wine. It was great had an amazing time.

Missed the train, slept at my cousins, had an amazing random afternoon as well with my besty mini!!! which was super cool.

Seriously, loved this weekend, loved the people i got to meet loved everything about this weekend lol.

Where i've been.....kevin's fun stories.

Page 1 of 1