Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? Empty
PostSubject: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 7:21 am

Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? The-Belle-Saints-in-shambles-after-losing-WSU-Tag-Team-Titles
photo: Joe Ferrera

Quote :
It has been a rough few months for WSU (Women Superstar Uncensored) favorites Marti Belle and Tina San Antonio. After debuting for WSU on March 6th, 2010 at WSU’s 3rd anniversary show, Marti and Tina—collectively know as The Belle Saints (2010 Tag-Team Top 10 – Ranked #4), have been on a roll. On November 6, 2010 at WSU’s Internet Pay Per View debut event, The Belle Saints defeated Jana & Cindy Rogers, to become the 9th Team to hold the belts. The ladies went on to defend the titles against Jennifer Cruz & Jamilia Craft, Jennifer Cruz & Monique, and Rick Cataldo & Brittney Savage. Soon after, things fell apart…

On January 22, 2011 at WSU “The Final Chapter (DVD Review),” the Belle Saints would suffer devastating loses. Marti Belle lost a Triple Threat match pitting her against Cindy Rogers and Jana, and Tina San Antonio lost a Triple Threat match, pitting her against Amy Lee and Latasha. Their opponents were members of the teams that were scheduled to challenge them in a Triple Threat Tag-Team match at WSU’s 4th anniversary show. Days before the huge iPPV anniversary event, an injured Tina San Antonio caused Marti Belle to go into the pay-per-view match by herself. To her surprise—before the match—former 2-Time WWE Women’s Champion Jazz came out to the arena, and became Marti’s partner. The two went on to win the match, crowning new Tag Team Champions.

It was later ruled by WSU that Tina San Antonio would be able to defend the Titles as well, under free bird rule. The weeks that followed saw friction between the Belle Saints. This friction lead up to Friday, May 27th, at Pro Wrestling Syndicate, where The Belle Saints lost the titles to The Boston Shore.

On Saturday, June 25th at The Uncensored Rumble IV, The Belle Saints will get their rematch against The Boston Shore… But can they get on the right page? So far, Tina and Marti have been making slighted remarks to each other on social networks…

Tina San Antonio via Facebook…

Wow is all I can say….lost the belts thanks to my tag team partner Marti Belle due to her ignorantly selfish ways. I guess I am just gonna have to win them back on June 25.

Marti Belle via Facebook…

Once again, I do all the work and Tina tries to come in for two seconds to take all the glory. Yet when I need her she’s not there. If Jazz would have been there, the WSU titles would still be ours

It should be interesting to see how this develops. Is this the end of The Belle Saints? Tune in on Saturday, June 25th at gfl.tv (http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/… ), as WSU presents The Uncensored Rumble IV.

source:www.lethalwow.com
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 7:46 am

Hmm I have no real knowledge of these two but that is cool for Jazz to get these tag titles on her list of title wins. smile

I would like to see that match but I know all of the WSU stuff is pay to see and I can't afford all of that so maybe one day..
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 11:08 am

wow i follow Marti Belle on twitter, she's a pretty funny woman
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 11:39 am

She talked to me on FB...was such a fan girl whe she did!
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 4:37 pm

I like Marti Belle. I haven't seen any of the tag matches, though.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 6:31 pm

yeah i tweeted Martin from Tough Enough suggesting he call his fans the Marty-Marks and she tweeted me back saying she'd already got that for her fans. he started using it and they had a cute little twitter battle going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?   Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties? Empty

Back to top Go down

Up and coming Tag Team already facing dificulties?
Page 1 of 1