Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy News: 11-Year-Old Boy Stripped Naked By Young Girls!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Crazy News: 11-Year-Old Boy Stripped Naked By Young Girls!  Empty
PostSubject: Crazy News: 11-Year-Old Boy Stripped Naked By Young Girls!    Crazy News: 11-Year-Old Boy Stripped Naked By Young Girls!  EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

"A Fort Myers mother says she feels powerless after her 11-year-old son was pinned down at his neck and stripped naked by two middle school girls. At first glance the minute-long YouTube video looks like kids playing. But it soon takes a disturbing turn as the boy cries out for help, humiliated and pinned down to the ground. "Mommy!," he yells. The video, which has since been taken down, shows two Dunbar Middle School girls holding the boy down in broad daylight, inside a gated community. The boy begs the girls to stop as they rip off his bathing suit, leaving him naked lying on the ground. The title of the video, which was online for more than 24 hours, says the boy is getting "owned." "I'm surprised these girls can just do that and get away with it," said the boy's mother. "Or there are no repercussions."

From the news in Florida...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPCzvfxijwdKbY7JL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really?!

I can't believe these little bitches can get away with this.

I don't give a fuck how old they are they would be held accountable and would get the maximum charges I could charge them with..

Little future whores!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Crazy News: 11-Year-Old Boy Stripped Naked By Young Girls!
Page 1 of 1