Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ricky's thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

ricky's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: ricky's thoughts   ricky's thoughts EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:24 pm

Raw - The Bella Twins vs Eve & Kelly Kelly:
Definitely much better than the last tag match these four had a few weeks ago. I preferred Eve's part in the ring and I love that she's still remembering to not use the same moves in every match. The arm drag and the submission was something new anyway. The Bellas had good chemistry with their double teams though we maybe could have seen a bit more offence from them. Kelly's work was fine but it seems she's graduating into the whole five moves of doom thing, and yes I lol'd when her belt came off. Her bulldog was nice though. Decent match overall and a decent amount of time. 5/10

Kharma's promo:
Wow, for someone who's never been allowed to speak on TV she was great. She was so natural and didn't mumble or stutter at all. It was a little weird to hear her speak but it was nice that they gave her a good chance to send herself off. I don't know if she will be back but at least she got a good send off. The bit with the Bellas was a nice touch. They weren't as solid as Kharma on the mic but they were fine with the cheap heat and everything. Anything that gets the Divas' Champion mic time is fine with me. Segment rating: 7/10

Impact - Velvet Sky & ODB's brawl:
Did anyone else feel awkward watching this? I think it would have been better if they hadn't talked so much. The beatdown was pretty intense and they took it all over the crowd but to me the crowd didn't seem too interested. I guess I'm looking forward to the singles match between them and maybe it'll be a street fight or some other stipulation. Segment rating: 6/10

Angelina Love vs Miss Tessmacher:
I enjoyed this one. Brooke works a lot better with Angelina than she did with Mickie a couple of weeks ago. I especially loved the electric chair she took, it shows she's not afraid to take big bumps and that'll help her go a long way as a wrestler. There was that one weird moment where Angelina hit the backbreaker but then she stumbled and hit a sidewalk slam. It didn't look like she meant to do it anyway. Her finisher looked great though, much better than the Lights Out or Botox. I was shocked to hear her actually speak. Her mic skills sound a lot better when she's a zombie for some reason. Is there a scientific explanation for that? 7/10

Superstars - Gail Kim vs Melina:
Gail's in pigtails this week - loving it. I'm not gonna say this was a bad match but it wasn't spectacular. I much preferred their interactions during that mixed tag with Daniel Bryan and Tyson Kidd a few months ago. They seemed to be going a bit slow in places. I liked Gail busting out the Flying Dragon (as well as the announcers finally using the name right). There was that one botch with Melina's sunset flip. She looked like she was going to go into that backstabber move she uses sometimes but there was obviously a miscommunication. She stumbled around for a bit anyway but the match picked up a bit. The ending was nice and clean and hopefully we'll see another match that gets more time and more energy put into it. 6/10

Smackdown - AJ & Kaitlyn vs Alicia Fox & Tamina:
Better than last week though not brilliant. They got more time and once again I would have nixed that backstage clip to give the match more time. I guess Rosa is a heel again. I'm no girl but good God Alicia's outfit was hideous. She looked like a melting iced cake. I enjoyed the interactions between her and AJ once again, that hurricanrana was nice. Kaitlyn was a lot better than last week but she was still very slow. She waited really long for Tamina to turn around, then she headbutted her and rolled her up. I think she should have just rolled her up straight away because she did look awkward just waiting there. I didn't like the finish. A Samoan Drop as a finisher won't cut it these days. I know Tamina could pull out a lot more power moves that would work a lot better. I'm guessing a six diva tag next week then? 4/10
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

ricky's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ricky's thoughts   ricky's thoughts EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:53 pm

The Velvet & ODB brawl was freaking amazing. I loved it. It was a REALY Step up for Velvet....she did amazing, i just absolutaly LOVED it no akward moment for me imo.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

ricky's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ricky's thoughts   ricky's thoughts EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 3:38 pm

Best moments for me where Kharmas promo, then the beat down between ODB and Velvet. SD and Impact match were good to OK. Didn't like Raw match or the Superstars one.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

ricky's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ricky's thoughts   ricky's thoughts EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm

I loved Kharma's promo.

That was my favorite thing this week.

Second place goes to Melina/Gail even though I expected far better.

Third is ODB/Velvet because I really like ODB.

Impact's match was good as well but Raw and SD again failed to delivery anything special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ricky's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ricky's thoughts   ricky's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

ricky's thoughts
Page 1 of 1