Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts on the week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts on the week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

Elimination Chamber - LayCool, Vickie, Kelly, Trish:
lol i woke up my housemates when Trish's music played, probably my biggest mark out moment since Eve won the title back. i was hoping this would set up an appearance for Trish at WrestleMania but they don't seem to be including her judging from what we saw during the week. i guess it's good though if she's working behind the scenes then it'll be much better. and she really should have worn different shoes because that epic fail with the Stratusphere spoiled the thing a bit. as a side note, Kelly's return was brilliant and the pop she got was unreal. this girl is definitely a star now

Raw - The Bella Twins vs Eve & Gail Kim:
inevitable after last week's little tiff and another solid diva match on Raw. the part in the middle just before Gail made the tag was a bit slow moving, Gail doesn't play the Ricky Morton role very well but Eve was great as usual. it was good to see her high crossbody again and i love the Bellas as heels. the twin switch is now a lot more interesting since it's a heel move and they can do a lot more with it

Impact - Madison Rayne vs ODB:
she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack but what is up with the hair? she looks like X-Pac in drag. the match was fine of course, same level as the Raw match but i guess it's a bit of an underwhelming return for ODB to get pinned by the Knockouts Champion. i'd love for them to push her in a feud with Madison, with her rough gimmick acting as a foil for Madison's new classy princess type character. now that the feud with Mickie is apparently over this leaves a lot of possibilities.

Velvet Sky story development:
Velvet putting her career on the line? i don't see this ending well for her. i get the feeling Winter will turn out to be in league with Sarita and have Velvet lose the match to get her out of the way. or they could do a shocking swerve and have Winter help Velvet win the match.

Smackdown - Layla vs Rosa Mendes:
whoa, wtf was Michelle wearing? she looks like one of those women in her 30s that goes to high school parties trying to blend in. anyway the match was pretty good, Rosa has hope yet. the break up of LayCool is definitely imminent and hopefully my whole triple threat Divas' title Mania match will all come together. i can then do my plan laugh

Edge & Kelly Kelly vs Drew McIntyre & Vickie Guerrero:
well of course the diva ring time was limited but the interaction between Vickie and Kelly got the crowd going. this girl is incredibly lucky that WWE have allowed her to main event Smackdown twice in less than a month. so Vickie is gone again eh? she'll definitely be back and hopefully she'll make an appearance at WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 5:39 pm

EC: Trish coming back was amazing. The save was great and sure stands out imo. Too bad they seem to have dropped it like it never happened. I mean McCool didn't even say how she was mad how Trish totally fucked her shit up.. Rolling Eyes

Raw: The tag match could have been better but at least Eve seems to have challengers now.

Impact: Nice match. Match of the week imo. I was glad ODB came back for an appearance but she did look pretty ugly.. Still solid match and Madison came off well not needing help to beat a 3x KO champ.

SD: Match was really stupid but I guess it furthers the LayCool break up. I still am upset how they dropped Trish beating up LayCool but whatever I guess.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

* i meant to say lol at Michelle saying her and Layla were considering going to counselling. you gotta love their Les Yay antics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on the week   thoughts on the week Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts on the week
Page 1 of 1